Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Total: votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2):   1 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Site Help / Suggestions > Suggestions > What do you see first on our site?
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

What do you see first on our site?

What page do you have bookmarked/how do you browse?

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
charita
mistress of mayhem

Find other members from India   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

why do you care?? You must be bored.

I dont need instructions to know how to rock!
-carl

"The district sleeps alone tonight after the bars turn out their lights
And send the autos swerving into the loneliest evening
And i am finally seeing why i was the one worth leaving..."
~ the postal service

Click Here to See the Profile for charita Click here to Send charita a Private Message Find more posts by charita Add charita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by charita
why do you care?? You must be bored.

LOL! Just trying to figure out where to put up some new features.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
charita
mistress of mayhem

Find other members from India   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

computer geek.

-carl

~ the postal service

Click Here to See the Profile for charita Click here to Send charita a Private Message Find more posts by charita Add charita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Re: What do you see first on our site?

Originally posted by translucent
What page do you have bookmarked/how do you browse?

I have the forums page bookmarked :dancepuff

~midnight is where the day begins~

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
CookieGirl
soul ~ full

^ same here

Click Here to See the Profile for CookieGirl Click here to Send CookieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by CookieGirl Add CookieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

what's a bookmark? i just click new topics.

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

i have the homepage marked

D-A-N-N-Y

Danny Howells Quote from his LAST DANCE party at ARC:

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
charita
mistress of mayhem

dude, ruben---I see a pic of your mom when i come to the site

-carl

~ the postal service

Mebot
Maverick

Find other members from Ireland  

I always come here via ClubGlow.com

i mostly post in the Glow forum tho

Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Find more posts by Mebot Add Mebot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
xlrn8
Be@rbricked!!!

are you trying to sell ad space on the site?

There comes a point in every man's drunkenness where nothing is so fascinating as his own opinions. Some, myself high among them, need no beer to start them.

Click Here to See the Profile for xlrn8 Click here to Send xlrn8 a Private Message Find more posts by xlrn8 Add xlrn8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by xlrn8
are you trying to sell ad space on the site?

nope.

"Tresor never sleeps"

rockyblue
head prone

Originally posted by CookieGirl
^ same here

i miss cookiegirl.

"Reality is malleable, because veracity is determined subjectively" -Craig Stecyk

Click Here to See the Profile for rockyblue Click here to Send rockyblue a Private Message Visit rockyblue's homepage! Find more posts by rockyblue Add rockyblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

Find other members from England  

i have the hompage bookmarked .. then i see if there are any new front page articles ... then i click straight away on "< Latest Forum Topics >" at the top and browse from New Topics. When i'm browsing the site i always keep one window open on the new topics page and periodically refresh it, then right-click open-in-new-window any threads i want to read and post in.
yes, i am a geek also. Efficient browsing is dear to my heart!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
skytrancegirl
Thats Ms. Sky to you!

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

homepage then to latest forum topics

Trance... it's a religious experience-sky

" Dancing in the moonlight waiting for the sunrise..im not moving from the dancefloor"

Live. Love. Dance. Trance!- Sky

Click Here to See the Profile for skytrancegirl Click here to Send skytrancegirl a Private Message Find more posts by skytrancegirl Add skytrancegirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

http://groovanauts.com/board/

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
teraflops
I'm watching you

Find other members from Jersey   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

If efficiency is your thing, definitely try out tabbed browsing with one of the mozilla-engined browsers floating around.

Originally posted by Metro
i have the hompage bookmarked .. then i see if there are any new front page articles ... then i click straight away on "< Latest Forum Topics >" at the top and browse from New Topics. When i'm browsing the site i always keep one window open on the new topics page and periodically refresh it, then right-click open-in-new-window any threads i want to read and post in.

Most people sleepwalk through life. The rest of us walk around in a constant state of awe and wonder.

Click Here to See the Profile for teraflops Click here to Send teraflops a Private Message Visit teraflops's homepage! Find more posts by teraflops Add teraflops to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
teriaki
Someone fucked my washing machine!!!

Originally posted by teraflops
If efficiency is your thing, definitely try out tabbed browsing with one of the mozilla-engined browsers floating around.

The way I browse is from the New Topics page and I middle click on the threads I want to view, opening a new tab in the background for each. mmmmmm efficiency.

Click Here to See the Profile for teriaki Click here to Send teriaki a Private Message Find more posts by teriaki Add teriaki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
marcallan

Originally posted by Metro

-----------------------------------------=------------------------------------

me too

Ummmmmm

Click Here to See the Profile for marcallan Click here to Send marcallan a Private Message Find more posts by marcallan Add marcallan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
teraflops
I'm watching you

Find other members from Jersey   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

That's exactly what I do, closing topics as I finish them, then the last topic I read becomes my new search page.

Originally posted by teriaki
The way I browse is from the New Topics page and I middle click on the threads I want to view, opening a new tab in the background for each. mmmmmm efficiency.

Most people sleepwalk through life. The rest of us walk around in a constant state of awe and wonder.

Click Here to See the Profile for teraflops Click here to Send teraflops a Private Message Visit teraflops's homepage! Find more posts by teraflops Add teraflops to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by teriaki

yep. I also have the "who's online" page open in one of the tabs because it reloads every minute and pops up any PMs or admin alerts for me.

"Tresor never sleeps"

JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

Admin alerts...yummy.

Music, my drug; dance, my ecstasy.

Click Here to See the Profile for JPGulden Click here to Send JPGulden a Private Message Visit JPGulden's homepage! Find more posts by JPGulden Add JPGulden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
I made Trance

Find other members from Bangladesh  

The ferry costen website is linked to armin's website....the webmaster didnt' change the website...just letting you know....just click on the site..and u'll see what i'm talking about..

Dj Dream ( where it all began!! )

My rank of Top 3 djs
#1. AVB
#2. Ferry corsten
#3. Paul Van Dyk

My top 3 songs of all time
#1. Starlancer
#2. Backorder
#3. criss source
---there are only 2 people in the world with the starlancer record...one is me and the other is not you!!

Listening to: nenes - turbulence

Click Here to See the Profile for I made Trance Click here to Send I made Trance a Private Message Find more posts by I made Trance Add I made Trance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Slide
What did I eat?

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

I have the main menu bookmarked, but the section I always go to first is General Topics.

Seek the light within.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAllCustom&friendID=217102342&swapped=true

Click Here to See the Profile for Slide Click here to Send Slide a Private Message Visit Slide's homepage! Find more posts by Slide Add Slide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Cookie6
Yesss Yesss I am a Wineaux :-)

Find other members from Italy   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

I search the new topics

Click Here to See the Profile for Cookie6 Click here to Send Cookie6 a Private Message Find more posts by Cookie6 Add Cookie6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote