Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Registered: Jan 2002
Top 10 List: < click >
My new set. Strictly house. At least what I think qualifies as house.
1. Basement Jaxx - Bingo Bango (Choo Choos Apple Jaxx Mix)
2. Puretone - Adicted to base (D Ramirez Remix)
3. Puretone - Stuck in a groove
5. Narcotic Thrust - Safe from Harm (Behrouz and Andy Remix)
6. Lemon 8 - New York, NY
7. Puncher - The wall (Saeed and Palash Knockout Mix)
8. LA Williams - Dirty Drums
9. Starecase - Bitter little pill
10. Trancesetters - The saga (original)
11. IIO - At the end (Scumfrog mix)
Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List
Michael Sky's blog
Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.
Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.
DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged