Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (4):   1 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Groovanauts.com T-Shirts / Gear
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Exclamation Groovanauts.com T-Shirts

I just set up the design at CafePress.com. You can order a bunch of stuff with our logo from there for a decent price. I'm not making any money off of this stuff.

Check it out: http://www.cafeshops.com/groovanauts

If you want to do your own thing, use the following links to download the graphics file (right-click and select "save as") and then take it to Kinkos or any local print shop. It should cost you no more than $10-15 if you bring in your own shirt. They'll be able to print it on any garment that you bring in or have t-shirts on hand. This way, you can have the shop resize and customize the design to your liking.

Formats:

300dpi Adobe Photoshop PSD: http://groovanauts.com/logo/GN-banner.psd
300dpi TIF: http://groovanauts.com/logo/GN-banner.tif

Zip file with the font (Nasualization) and all formats: http://groovanauts.com/logo/banner.zip

Some ideas:

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
GirlieGirl
valley of ice

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

The third one is perfect.

Click Here to See the Profile for GirlieGirl Click here to Send GirlieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GirlieGirl Add GirlieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

The zip file contains the disco ball logo and the site name in separate Photoshop layers. So, you guys can get really creative with how you position/resize the images on your shirts. The above pics are just some example ideas.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

nice!

D-A-N-N-Y

Danny Howells Quote from his LAST DANCE party at ARC:

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bwags

Where do you get blank t-shirts?

I think Black might look pretty cool...

"You work hard all week waiting for Friday. Now the time comes to be yourself, and get lost in the music." -unknown Twilohead at PVD 11.8.00

"All I want to do, as desparately and joyfully as possible, is fill my life with unusual experiences -- make my life full of challenges and accept them." -- DJM 1.4.05

Click Here to See the Profile for bwags Click here to Send bwags a Private Message Find more posts by bwags Add bwags to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by bwags
Where do you get blank t-shirts?

I think Black might look pretty cool...

Any clothing store. Just go to Gap or Bannana Republic.

"Tresor never sleeps"

charita
mistress of mayhem

Find other members from India   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!

We don't have to put it on a tee shirt, now do we?!?! heh heh heh

I dont need instructions to know how to rock!
-carl

"The district sleeps alone tonight after the bars turn out their lights
And send the autos swerving into the loneliest evening
And i am finally seeing why i was the one worth leaving..."
~ the postal service

Click Here to See the Profile for charita Click here to Send charita a Private Message Find more posts by charita Add charita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by charita
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!

We don't have to put it on a tee shirt, now do we?!?! heh heh heh

you CAN tattoo it on your ass!

"Tresor never sleeps"

charita
mistress of mayhem

Find other members from India   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by translucent
you CAN tattoo it on your ass!

lmao that was precisely my thought!!!!!

Actually I want to see if I can incorporate it into my Halloween costume...that was I can shake my ass and advertise at the same time!

-carl

~ the postal service

Click Here to See the Profile for charita Click here to Send charita a Private Message Find more posts by charita Add charita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Panagiotis
Long days pleasant nights

Find other members from Greece   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

can we make stickers would look nice on a record box

http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/PANAGIOTIS

-------------GOD is a DJ ---------------

www.panagiotisdj.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Panagiotis Click here to Send Panagiotis a Private Message Visit Panagiotis's homepage! Find more posts by Panagiotis Add Panagiotis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
yallzrcrazy
answering phones....putting letters in envelopes

lmao that was precisely my thought!!!!!

Actually I want to see if I can incorporate it into my Halloween costume...that was I can shake my ass and advertise at the same time!

i had that same thought a while back, around costume idea #80..."maybe i should be a messageboard for halloween!"

"you are the gayest monster since gay came to gayville."
-master shake

18 days until yallzr22....the most boring age in history.

Click Here to See the Profile for yallzrcrazy Click here to Send yallzrcrazy a Private Message Find more posts by yallzrcrazy Add yallzrcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

You guys can put the logo on whatever you want. Any Kinkos can make a whole bunch of stuff for you, with the exception of tattoos.

"Tresor never sleeps"

TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

I know a place on the internet that make bumperstickers from your design. (I am pretty sure that there is a 1000 of them)

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
xgrishkax

Find other members from United States  

Nice puppy!

Click Here to See the Profile for xgrishkax Click here to Send xgrishkax a Private Message Find more posts by xgrishkax Add xgrishkax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
charita
mistress of mayhem

so I tried to make an iron on for my halloween costume and I fucked it up. I don't know how, but I tried to print up an iron on transfer for my shorts and ithe ink in my computer didn't work with the iron on. So i will make sure to make a trip to kinko's now.

-carl

~ the postal service

JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

i think the large one would be cool in the back...and the disco ball on the front...

Music, my drug; dance, my ecstasy.

Click Here to See the Profile for JPGulden Click here to Send JPGulden a Private Message Visit JPGulden's homepage! Find more posts by JPGulden Add JPGulden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
yallzrcrazy

so I tried to make an iron on for my halloween costume and I fucked it up. I don't know how, but I tried to print up an iron on transfer for my shorts and ithe ink in my computer didn't work with the iron on. So i will make sure to make a trip to kinko's now.

that's a shame...but as long as i can see "groovanauts" written across your ass at pvd, i'll be a happy camper

-master shake

Click Here to See the Profile for yallzrcrazy Click here to Send yallzrcrazy a Private Message Find more posts by yallzrcrazy Add yallzrcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
GirlieGirl
valley of ice

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by yallzrcrazy
that's a shame...but as long as i can see "groovanauts" written across your ass at pvd, i'll be a happy camper

I thought we were all doing "P" "V" "D" in booty shorts, missy!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for GirlieGirl Click here to Send GirlieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GirlieGirl Add GirlieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
yallzrcrazy

Originally posted by GirlieGirl
I thought we were all doing "P" "V" "D" in booty shorts, missy!!!

i don't remember that...lol...and i don't want a huge P on my ass...maybe the V since it would accentuate the shape...

(_V_)

:p

-master shake

Mr.Bingersworth
Stupified

If enough people want shirts, it might be more economical to do a group order from a company that does shit like this. Also, i think more people might get one. Personally, I would think about doing the whole kinkos thing, but i would much rather maybe just paypal ruben and be lazy. Or maybe both ideas can coexist.

"those who were dancing were thought to be mad by those who couldn't hear the music."

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Einstein

Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Bingersworth Click here to Send Mr.Bingersworth a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Bingersworth Add Mr.Bingersworth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Jason Jollins

nice!! i want the third one!

:soldier

-

http://www.JasonJollins.com
http://www.Myspace.com/JasonJollins
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/16/acute_recordings

Join Jason Jollins Podcast on iTunes for free DJ set downloads!
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=252880548

Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Jollins Click here to Send Jason Jollins a Private Message Visit Jason Jollins's homepage! Find more posts by Jason Jollins Add Jason Jollins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Exclamation

I just set up the design at CafePress.com. You can order a bunch of stuff with our logo from there for a decent price. I'm not making any money off of this stuff.

Check it out: http://www.cafeshops.com/groovanauts

"Tresor never sleeps"

yallzrcrazy

well, we now know what i'm getting everyone for christmas....gn thongs!!!!

i like. esp the messenger bag and the zippered hoodie

-master shake

e_bomb
Monster of the Midway

Originally posted by yallzrcrazy
well, we now know what i'm getting everyone for christmas....

No shit right! I can keep moms gift under $25 this year; classic thong and spaghetti tank. :p

Click Here to See the Profile for e_bomb Click here to Send e_bomb a Private Message Find more posts by e_bomb Add e_bomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Cool! I need a hot GN shirt. I'm ordering tomorrow!

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote