Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (17):   « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Welcome aboard!
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Originally posted by Puffa
looks great so far Ruben! Im psyched!

One question tho... can we shorten my name just 'Puffa' then i dont have to hide so much at work. Thanks! =D

done.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Puffa
Glowsticka

whoohoo! thnx! =D

Because your all wrong!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Click Here to See the Profile for Puffa Click here to Send Puffa a Private Message Visit Puffa's homepage! Find more posts by Puffa Add Puffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
nycx
über Rockstah

how about changing mine to just 'tom'

Click Here to See the Profile for nycx Click here to Send nycx a Private Message Find more posts by nycx Add nycx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kken
in search of my boy blue

Find other members from South Korea  

Sweet, glad to be here, thanks for the hard work guys.

"it's got a funky beat... and i can BUG OUT to it!"

Click Here to See the Profile for kken Click here to Send kken a Private Message Find more posts by kken Add kken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by nycx
how about changing mine to just 'tom'

too late. someone else already has that login.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Airtowel
huh?

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

well I'm clueless as to what went down...but Thanks for making a site for us to post on..this message board will kick major ass!!

~melissa~

Click Here to See the Profile for Airtowel Click here to Send Airtowel a Private Message Find more posts by Airtowel Add Airtowel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
awesexy

This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

here i am too!

You got my head filled with songs
You got my shoelaces undone
Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up
If you can tie me down
Do you feel loved

Click Here to See the Profile for awesexy Click here to Send awesexy a Private Message Find more posts by awesexy Add awesexy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Overseas
Party Traveller

Find other members from Germany  

Whatever happened between certain individuals and whoever is right or wrong, there didn't seem to be much old fashioned PLUR involved which sux. I've always loved the board, no the people, and whereever they are I will continue to do so.

Ruben & Olga, you know I love you guys and I'm with you.

2002: 64 parties. 2003: 81. 2004: 73. 2005: 75. 2006: 64. 2007: 63. 2008: 36, 2009: 51, 2010: none (yet) except NYE@Berghain.

NYE @Berghain, Berlin 2010: another marathon at 17hrs+ with Adam spinning 8h

45rpm

Click Here to See the Profile for Overseas Click here to Send Overseas a Private Message Find more posts by Overseas Add Overseas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
olga
Queen Of Laziness

Click Here to See the Profile for olga Click here to Send olga a Private Message Visit olga's homepage! Find more posts by olga Add olga to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
NeoLite

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by olga

I love it!!!!! ...haha

You know you guys always got me!

Click Here to See the Profile for NeoLite Click here to Send NeoLite a Private Message Visit NeoLite's homepage! Find more posts by NeoLite Add NeoLite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sashweed
Old Skool

This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Talking

Werd up to the new site! We need smilies though....

Go suck shit through a straw.

Click Here to See the Profile for Sashweed Click here to Send Sashweed a Private Message Visit Sashweed's homepage! Find more posts by Sashweed Add Sashweed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
olga
Queen Of Laziness

Originally posted by Sashweed
Werd up to the new site! We need smilies though....

we have them :cool: ...I'm too lazy to open the smilies window

Click Here to See the Profile for olga Click here to Send olga a Private Message Visit olga's homepage! Find more posts by olga Add olga to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sashweed
Old Skool

This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

we have them :cool: ...I'm too lazy to open the smilies window

Where? Am I missing something??

Click Here to See the Profile for Sashweed Click here to Send Sashweed a Private Message Visit Sashweed's homepage! Find more posts by Sashweed Add Sashweed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
olga
Queen Of Laziness

Where? Am I missing something??

to the left when you click on either quote/reply or right above the instant reply box.

Sashweed
Old Skool

to the left when you click on either quote/reply or right above the instant reply box.

I still don't see them.

translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

I still don't see them.

try it now. either click on reply or look at the "quick reply" box at the bottom of the page.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Sashweed
Old Skool

Originally posted by translucent
try it now. either click on reply or look at the "quick reply" box at the bottom of the page.

There they are!!!!!!!!! :monkeydan

sista kimchee

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Yo Yo Yo!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for sista kimchee Click here to Send sista kimchee a Private Message Find more posts by sista kimchee Add sista kimchee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
SK13
Pass the bolee!

Originally posted by translucent
There's nothing to work out. Once you know someone to be the type of person to lie through his teeth, manipulate you, stab you in the back, and have complete disregard for all of the people on the board, it's impossible to ever look at that person the same way ever again.

Yo, Ruben, I know both sides of the story, and to be honest, nobody has done the right thing, ...

BUT, that doesn't make YOU right!!

Either way, good luck on the new board

Click Here to See the Profile for SK13 Click here to Send SK13 a Private Message Find more posts by SK13 Add SK13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by SK13
Yo, Ruben, I know both sides of the story, and to be honest, nobody has done the right thing, ...

BUT, that doesn't make YOU right!!

Either way, good luck on the new board

There's even more to our side than I care to share. You'd be really surprised by some people. Regardless, I've already shared more personal info than I ever truly wanted to. I don't care who they call or what they say. I'm done with all this drama. Olga and I are moving forward and never looking back. Thanx for your support and I hope you enjoy our new home.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

I vote we reduce Sara2214 to just Sara...we all know and love her as Sara...the 2214 makes her sound like a fembot.

Yeah, Baby, Yeah!

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Lust-E
I vote we reduce Sara2214 to just Sara...we all know and love her as Sara...the 2214 makes her sound like a fembot.

Yeah, Baby, Yeah!

Huh?? How'd I get in this!

A fembot!?!? HEY!!!

Just "Sara" is boring!

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Sara2214
Huh?? How'd I get in this!

A fembot!?!? HEY!!!

Just "Sara" is boring!

Actually you'd work well as a fembot. It would be a good halloween costume for ya, SaraR2D2. hehe.

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

:cussing

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lust-E
DeathRow