Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (17):   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Welcome aboard!
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Talking Welcome aboard!

Thanx for being there for us. I hope you like your new home. It's far from finished. I have a shitload of work left to do until it looks and works well. Please have patience. If you experience any bugs or have any suggestions, please post in the Suggestions forum.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Thumbs up

thank you so much for all your hard work ruben!

~midnight is where the day begins~

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Wow. Cool design. I like 'Uriy Gagarin'.

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Wink

take your time bro....we'll wait.

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by TottallyOff
Wow. Cool design. I like 'Uriy Gagarin'.

Thanx. I figured you'd know who it was.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Diva
Foofey Foofey

hey everyone!! the site is cool!! take your time ruben! you did a great job on the EZ board and you'll do a great one here as well!! thanks for keeping a space for all of us to get together on the net!

luv you Olga and Ruben!!

*Help control the idiot population....have your stupid friends spayed or neutered*

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!

Click Here to See the Profile for Diva Click here to Send Diva a Private Message Find more posts by Diva Add Diva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

By the way. I am a webdesigner - web admin at a bank. Any help you need - I will be glad to help out. Any design, coding (java, or .net).

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by TottallyOff

By the way. I am a webdesigner - web admin at a bank. Any help you need - I will be glad to help out. Any design, coding (java, or .net).

Thanx! Do you know PHP?

"Tresor never sleeps"

nycx
über Rockstah

Unhappy

so sad about ezd.... wished you guys could have worked things out.

to bigger & better things i guess. thanks ruben for making another home for us

Click Here to See the Profile for nycx Click here to Send nycx a Private Message Find more posts by nycx Add nycx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by nycx
so sad about ezd.... wished you guys could have worked things out.

to bigger & better things i guess. thanks ruben for making another home for us

There's nothing to work out. Once you know someone to be the type of person to lie through his teeth, manipulate you, stab you in the back, and have complete disregard for all of the people on the board, it's impossible to ever look at that person the same way ever again.

"Tresor never sleeps"

TottallyOff

no. I dont know php yet. (the magic word is yet)

Michael Sky's blog

kitty19

Find other members from South Korea  

Unhappy

wassup fellow GNs..

Click Here to See the Profile for kitty19 Click here to Send kitty19 a Private Message Visit kitty19's homepage! Find more posts by kitty19 Add kitty19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Mr.Bingersworth
Stupified

Thumbs up

You've got my support!

"those who were dancing were thought to be mad by those who couldn't hear the music."

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Einstein

Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Bingersworth Click here to Send Mr.Bingersworth a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Bingersworth Add Mr.Bingersworth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

woop, woop...rawk on!

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Frost

Find other members from South Korea  

Talking

MANSEI!

another step forward.

is this place open for business? like is the site (and bandwidth) ready to handle the influx of new members?

Click Here to See the Profile for Frost Click here to Send Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Frost Add Frost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Gabor

Find other members from Hungary   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Ruben, Olga >>> We're totally behind You and really appreciate all your work you put into Our lives! Because it is part of my life for sure You're the Best!!

Click Here to See the Profile for Gabor Click here to Send Gabor a Private Message Find more posts by Gabor Add Gabor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by Frost
MANSEI!

another step forward.

is this place open for business? like is the site (and bandwidth) ready to handle the influx of new members?

looks like we're gonna find out the hard way.

"Tresor never sleeps"

bwags

Ruben-

Thanks so much for taking the initiative and creating a new home for us. We all really appreciate it....I'll buy you a drink at PvD, then a shot, then another drink....

(Thumbs Up Smiley!!)

"You work hard all week waiting for Friday. Now the time comes to be yourself, and get lost in the music." -unknown Twilohead at PVD 11.8.00

"All I want to do, as desparately and joyfully as possible, is fill my life with unusual experiences -- make my life full of challenges and accept them." -- DJM 1.4.05

Click Here to See the Profile for bwags Click here to Send bwags a Private Message Find more posts by bwags Add bwags to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Wow...I just read my PM on EZd and was in shock...

Ruben....if you need ANY help...just let me know. In any way....administrativley, financially...anything, just call me.

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
djEC
boobies

HI!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for djEC Click here to Send djEC a Private Message Find more posts by djEC Add djEC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
ynnek888

Find other members from United States  

:j6

Click Here to See the Profile for ynnek888 Click here to Send ynnek888 a Private Message Find more posts by ynnek888 Add ynnek888 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
GirlieGirl
valley of ice

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

You guys did all the damn work on the site anyway.

Click Here to See the Profile for GirlieGirl Click here to Send GirlieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GirlieGirl Add GirlieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by GirlieGirl
You guys did all the damn work on the site anyway.

Without the people on it, the site is just a site. You guys are what made EZD so great. I know the same vibe will carry over to our new home.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Puffa
Glowsticka

looks great so far Ruben! Im psyched!

One question tho... can we shorten my name just 'Puffa' then i dont have to hide so much at work. Thanks! =D

Because your all wrong!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Click Here to See the Profile for Puffa Click here to Send Puffa a Private Message Visit Puffa's homepage! Find more posts by Puffa Add Puffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Mr.Bingersworth
Stupified

at 10,000 posts puffa gets an official groovenauts name change

"those who were dancing were thought to be mad by those who couldn't hear the music."

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Einstein

Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Bingersworth Click here to Send Mr.Bingersworth a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Bingersworth Add Mr.Bingersworth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote