Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (4):   « 1 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Groovanauts.com T-Shirts / Gear
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

I am ordering the GN thong for Tj5. He just told me he wanted one and I said I'd put the order through for him.
:flashboob

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
yallzrcrazy
answering phones....putting letters in envelopes

frisbees! sweeeeet

"you are the gayest monster since gay came to gayville."
-master shake

18 days until yallzr22....the most boring age in history.

Click Here to See the Profile for yallzrcrazy Click here to Send yallzrcrazy a Private Message Find more posts by yallzrcrazy Add yallzrcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

are we gonna have a GN television channel in the near future?

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aiko
Softer, Slower, Weaker

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by e_bomb
No shit right! I can keep moms gift under $25 this year; classic thong and spaghetti tank. :p

Sorry Mace, I already beat you to it..... Sharon has been a VERY good girl this year!

"I'm sorry for your loss... Your mother was a terribly attractive woman"

If I told you things I did before
told you how I used to be
would you go along with someone like me?
If you knew my story word for word
had all of my history
would you go along with someone like me?

Upcoming Gigs:
[02.07.09] w/ Hybrid @ Love

http://www.myspace.com/danyveltri

Click Here to See the Profile for Aiko Click here to Send Aiko a Private Message Find more posts by Aiko Add Aiko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by vicman
are we gonna have a GN television channel in the near future?

"GN TV...All Ass...All The Time!"

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by translucent

uncensored and unedited . . . for your viewing pleasure

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bwags

Can we get different colors?

"You work hard all week waiting for Friday. Now the time comes to be yourself, and get lost in the music." -unknown Twilohead at PVD 11.8.00

"All I want to do, as desparately and joyfully as possible, is fill my life with unusual experiences -- make my life full of challenges and accept them." -- DJM 1.4.05

Click Here to See the Profile for bwags Click here to Send bwags a Private Message Find more posts by bwags Add bwags to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by bwags
Can we get different colors?

shirts, only if I pay an extra monthly fee for the "deluxe" account.. The logo colors I can change on the fly.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bwags

shirts, only if I pay an extra monthly fee for the "deluxe" account.. The logo colors I can change on the fly.

eh no need to pay extra, I was just curious. I will order a few shirts as Christmas pressies...

Thanks!

"You work hard all week waiting for Friday. Now the time comes to be yourself, and get lost in the music." -unknown Twilohead at PVD 11.8.00

"All I want to do, as desparately and joyfully as possible, is fill my life with unusual experiences -- make my life full of challenges and accept them." -- DJM 1.4.05

Click Here to See the Profile for bwags Click here to Send bwags a Private Message Find more posts by bwags Add bwags to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

eh no need to pay extra, I was just curious. I will order a few shirts as Christmas pressies...

Thanks!

For me? Aw...thanks! I am probably a medium.

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bwags

Absolutely for you....in exchange for the best coffe you can get me.

translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

I just received some samples. I've gotta admit, quality stuff. I'll bring a few shirts to our next party this Friday.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

I just received some samples. I've gotta admit, quality stuff. I'll bring a few shirts to our next party this Friday.

Wait - Friday? Do you mean Saturday? If it is Friday, I can go!! But I know it's posted as saturday, the 13th.

?

yallzrcrazy

Originally posted by Sara2214
Wait - Friday? Do you mean Saturday? If it is Friday, I can go!! But I know it's posted as saturday, the 13th.

?

yes....if it's on friday, i can go as long as i can get in because i "forgot my id" and i'm "the dj's promoter"...if it's on saturday, it might be a bit crazy...but do-able

-master shake

Click Here to See the Profile for yallzrcrazy Click here to Send yallzrcrazy a Private Message Find more posts by yallzrcrazy Add yallzrcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Doh! I meant Saturday the 13th.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

GEEZ RUBEN, get it together! :p

D-A-N-N-Y

Danny Howells Quote from his LAST DANCE party at ARC:

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bwags

I just ordered 3 GN shirts for X-Mas gifts....what a great stocking stuffer!

Thanks Ruben!

translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

I just ordered 3 GN shirts for X-Mas gifts....what a great stocking stuffer!

Thanks Ruben!

"Tresor never sleeps"

translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Get $4 off your order in January. When ordering, enter coupon code: HELLO2004

"Tresor never sleeps"

yallzrcrazy

the site has trucker hats now?!?! i might have to get one

-master shake

Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Just placed my order! Got inspired by seeing Rubens GN shirt on Friday.

Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

what'd you get sara?

D-A-N-N-Y

Danny Howells Quote from his LAST DANCE party at ARC:

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Originally posted by Annie9351
what'd you get sara?

You will see...you will see...

yallzrcrazy

Originally posted by Sara2214
You will see...you will see...
can i see it on my dorm room floor?

-master shake

Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Originally posted by yallzrcrazy
can i see it on my dorm room floor?

Now we're talking....