Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Music Forums > Record Promo / DJ'ing / Production > were should i buy mp3 singles?
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
crypticalz

Find other members from El Salvador  
Top 10 List: < click >

were should i buy mp3 singles?

can someone help me out im starting to dj, already know to mix but starting to create my cd's can anyone tell me were to buy singles online want to buy them mp3 format cheap thnx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for crypticalz Click here to Send crypticalz a Private Message Find more posts by crypticalz Add crypticalz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

Find other members from England  

beatport.com
trackitdown.net

a couple i have come across recently

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

beatport is nice...I just haven't gone to mp3 djing yet...don't think i will...but if i do...prob go there...

Music, my drug; dance, my ecstasy.

Click Here to See the Profile for JPGulden Click here to Send JPGulden a Private Message Visit JPGulden's homepage! Find more posts by JPGulden Add JPGulden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Tiffany

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

traxsource.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Tiffany Click here to Send Tiffany a Private Message Visit Tiffany's homepage! Find more posts by Tiffany Add Tiffany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

http://www.stompy.com/

Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Bogdan

Find other members from Romania  

here's a list i put together on a deferent board

1. www.audiojelly.com
2. www.beatport.com
3. www.bedrock.uk.net
4. www.cdianda.com
5. www.cytopia.org
6. www.dance.com
7. www.dancetracksdigital.com
8. www.digibag.com
9. www.digidisco.com
10. www.digitaldeejay.com
11. www.digitaljaymusic.com
12. www.djdownload.com
13. www.dancetracksdigital.com
14. www.edmdigital.com
15. www.electronicscene.com
16. epitonic.com
17. futuretrax.net
18. www.karmadownload.com
19. www.ministryofsound.com
20. www.mp3toburn.com
21. music.download.com
22. downloads.imorecords.com
23. www.kingstreetsounds.com
24. www.mp3.com
25. www.nufonix.com
26. opdance.com
27. www.playittonight.com
28. www.releaserecords.com
29. shop.city16.com
30. www.smart-music.net
31. www.stompy.com
32. www.strictly-digital.com
33. trackitdown.net
34. trax2burn.com
35. traxsource.com
36. www.uploud.com
37. uptownrecords.com
38. www.warprecords.com
39. westendrecords.com
40. wippit.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Bogdan Click here to Send Bogdan a Private Message Visit Bogdan's homepage! Find more posts by Bogdan Add Bogdan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bronzgroova
nanu nanu

Find other members from United States  

Damn Bog!

That's a list!

btw, what up bog?

blank 8<{0

Click Here to See the Profile for bronzgroova Click here to Send bronzgroova a Private Message Visit bronzgroova's homepage! Find more posts by bronzgroova Add bronzgroova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

http://www.chemicalrecords.co.uk/ now has an MP3 store.

Music, my drug; dance, my ecstasy.

Click Here to See the Profile for JPGulden Click here to Send JPGulden a Private Message Visit JPGulden's homepage! Find more posts by JPGulden Add JPGulden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Greedy
RIP 04/16/07

not yet

When you start to criticize the times you live in, your time is over. ~Karl Lagerfeld

Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Find more posts by Greedy Add Greedy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
anesh69

Is there any sites?

where you can obtain other types of music.... besides the usual dance, trance, jungle tracks?

Click Here to See the Profile for anesh69 Click here to Send anesh69 a Private Message Find more posts by anesh69 Add anesh69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Renato_23

Find other members from Portugal  

the beatport is the "best"... at least you can find all kind of music...

Click Here to See the Profile for Renato_23 Click here to Send Renato_23 a Private Message Visit Renato_23's homepage! Find more posts by Renato_23 Add Renato_23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
dan_moloney

Find other members from United Kingdom  

beatport is very good

Click Here to See the Profile for dan_moloney Click here to Send dan_moloney a Private Message Find more posts by dan_moloney Add dan_moloney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
FrequencyDriven Mike
CoreNYC

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

im sooo sick of beatport... if you dl tracks from there you're prob end up playing the same exact tracks as the rest of the world...i would suggest using the lesser known sites

Gigs:
CoreNYC pres: Creamer & K w/ Mike DiRocco @ LOVE 11/15

Core Events NYC
www.CoreEventsNYC.com
Mike@CoreEventsNYC.com

Click Here to See the Profile for FrequencyDriven Mike Click here to Send FrequencyDriven Mike a Private Message Visit FrequencyDriven Mike's homepage! Find more posts by FrequencyDriven Mike Add FrequencyDriven Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
thekarmabums

beatport is nice, you can get some more obscure tracks if you search, but i hate that there's no "wishlist" feature.

Click Here to See the Profile for thekarmabums Click here to Send thekarmabums a Private Message Find more posts by thekarmabums Add thekarmabums to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
skytrancegirl
Thats Ms. Sky to you!

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Metro
beatport.com
trackitdown.net

a couple i have come across recently

thanks...i was just wondering about this last night.

Originally posted by JPGulden
http://www.chemicalrecords.co.uk/ now has an MP3 store.

nice, thats where i mostly buy my records from.

Trance... it's a religious experience-sky

" Dancing in the moonlight waiting for the sunrise..im not moving from the dancefloor"

Live. Love. Dance. Trance!- Sky

Click Here to See the Profile for skytrancegirl Click here to Send skytrancegirl a Private Message Find more posts by skytrancegirl Add skytrancegirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tube

torrentspy

spytorrent.com

Click Here to See the Profile for tube Click here to Send tube a Private Message Find more posts by tube Add tube to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
mai68

Find other members from Australia  

beatport is best but if you're feeling stingy check out www.downloadmyspace.co.uk and download from the artists myspace for free. only issue is the trax are at 96kbps (low quality) but still is fine for most trax. helps if you're into minimal.

Click Here to See the Profile for mai68 Click here to Send mai68 a Private Message Find more posts by mai68 Add mai68 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
ddizzle32

Good lookin on all the info!!

Click Here to See the Profile for ddizzle32 Click here to Send ddizzle32 a Private Message Find more posts by ddizzle32 Add ddizzle32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
IgorB
All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies

Find other members from Ukraine   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Click Here to See the Profile for IgorB Click here to Send IgorB a Private Message Find more posts by IgorB Add IgorB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Howie
Wait! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Find other members from Germany   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Two in the pink, one in the stink

Click Here to See the Profile for Howie Click here to Send Howie a Private Message Visit Howie's homepage! Find more posts by Howie Add Howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
halcyon the shop

Halcyondigi.com

Halcyondigi.com

A must see for all types of music, specializing in house/techno/breaks/dubstep/funk/disco

halcyon the shop
57 Pearl St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-260-WAXY [9299]
info@halcyonline.com
www.halcyonline.com

Click Here to See the Profile for halcyon the shop Click here to Send halcyon the shop a Private Message Visit halcyon the shop's homepage! Find more posts by halcyon the shop Add halcyon the shop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tellurian

Find other members from Antarctica  

def beatport for me!

Click Here to See the Profile for tellurian Click here to Send tellurian a Private Message Find more posts by tellurian Add tellurian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
SamG

Resonant Vibes is now offering most new releases in WAV format, for a good honest price of $1.50 a download! (MP3s are the same price.)

We're still in beta mode, but there's plenty of quality new releases already available in WAV and loads of excellent music arriving in the next few weeks.

http://resonantvibes.com/shop

upload and download mixes for free: http://resonantvibes.com/network

Click Here to See the Profile for SamG Click here to Send SamG a Private Message Visit SamG's homepage! Find more posts by SamG Add SamG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote