Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Electronics / Games / Science / Technology > Groovanauts logo for Half-Life/Counter Strike/Day of Defeat/etc
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Exclamation Groovanauts logo for Half-Life/Counter Strike/Day of Defeat/etc

In any of these games, you can spray paint a custom graphic onto buildings. You can use the Groovanauts.com logo to help spread the word about our site.

1. download the Zip file
2. unzip
3. place the pldecal.wad file into your game folder (i.e. C:\Half-Life\dod for Day of Defeat)
4. When you start the game, use the T (tag) key to spray the logo a few times. The first few times, the Half-Life logo will appear. After that, the Groovanauts logo will appear wherever you spray. Try spraying on different buildings if the logo doesn't come out at first.

The logo should look like this:

DO NOT go back into the "CUSTOMIZE" menu. After you install the new color logo "pldecal.wad" file, IF you go in to the mods' Half-Life "CUSTOMIZE" menu, IT WILL ERASE YOUR COLOR LOGO from that that mod. You would have to RE-install it if it gets erased.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kken
in search of my boy blue

Find other members from South Korea  

get this banner! it cracks me up coz when ruben lays it down, usually in the spawn area, doods always go up to it and look at it... i wonder if we've gotten any new members thru it yet lol.

"it's got a funky beat... and i can BUG OUT to it!"

Click Here to See the Profile for kken Click here to Send kken a Private Message Find more posts by kken Add kken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by kken
get this banner! it cracks me up coz when ruben lays it down, usually in the spawn area, doods always go up to it and look at it... i wonder if we've gotten any new members thru it yet lol.

LOL! I'm like a virtual graffiti artist. I also spray the banner to notify fellow Groovanauts that I joined the game. Sometimes Steam is kinda screwy.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
unc_onnected
the false mirror

Find other members from Hong Kong  

dude thats dis turbing

marking your turf all over the place

lol

Click Here to See the Profile for unc_onnected Click here to Send unc_onnected a Private Message Find more posts by unc_onnected Add unc_onnected to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
cyalume
hi

cs is the best computer game ever hands down

Click Here to See the Profile for cyalume Click here to Send cyalume a Private Message Find more posts by cyalume Add cyalume to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
snoopyoneeye

Find other members from United States  

Thanks for doing this.... I just showed the Valve guys this and they thought it was very cool!

Click Here to See the Profile for snoopyoneeye Click here to Send snoopyoneeye a Private Message Find more posts by snoopyoneeye Add snoopyoneeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by snoopyoneeye
Thanks for doing this.... I just showed the Valve guys this and they thought it was very cool!

Cool enough to send me a free copy of HL2?

"Tresor never sleeps"

snoopyoneeye

Send me an email directly. I will see what I can do.

Click Here to See the Profile for snoopyoneeye Click here to Send snoopyoneeye a Private Message Find more posts by snoopyoneeye Add snoopyoneeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by snoopyoneeye
Send me an email directly. I will see what I can do.

Click on the MESSAGES button at the top of this page.

"Tresor never sleeps"

sanelif
guess where i found my avatar....

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

self promoting nerd.
very nice.

Click Here to See the Profile for sanelif Click here to Send sanelif a Private Message Find more posts by sanelif Add sanelif to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by sanelif
self promoting nerd.
very nice.

"Tresor never sleeps"

iamme

Find other members from Lebanon   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

hey, whats SERVERS do u guys play on?? hmmmmmmm??

Click Here to See the Profile for iamme Click here to Send iamme a Private Message Find more posts by iamme Add iamme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by iamme
hey, whats SERVERS do u guys play on?? hmmmmmmm??

whichever ones have the lowest ping at the moment.

"Tresor never sleeps"

kken
in search of my boy blue

Find other members from South Korea  

anyone seen the trailer for dod:source done in real time? HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

"it's got a funky beat... and i can BUG OUT to it!"

Click Here to See the Profile for kken Click here to Send kken a Private Message Find more posts by kken Add kken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
SHoCK2xTc

Originally posted by cyalume
cs is the best computer game ever hands down

i agree... i have actually deleted it off of my computer several times cuz i was spending too much time playing... hmmm think i might download it right now!! lol

Click Here to See the Profile for SHoCK2xTc Click here to Send SHoCK2xTc a Private Message Find more posts by SHoCK2xTc Add SHoCK2xTc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote