Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Music Forums > Electronic Music Downloads > Groovanauts.com GroovCast 001 - Kosmas Epsilon
Author
Rate:
Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.36 average.
Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Groovanauts.com GroovCast 001 - Kosmas Epsilon

Kosmas kicks off our inaugural podcast, recorded exclusively for Groovanauts.com. Each month, we'll be bringing you fresh mixes from some of our favorite DJ's. Wait till you guys see the rest of our lineup!

Click on the "MUSIC" button at the top of the page to check out the mix. Or, if you're as lazy as I am, just click here

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Nice! Thanks Ruben!

~midnight is where the day begins~

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
sanelif
guess where i found my avatar....

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

rubes, fantastic idea!
will dl tonight, the it nazis dont let my have music on pc anymore

it can be roadkill bunny stew but so long as it doesnt beeep

Click Here to See the Profile for sanelif Click here to Send sanelif a Private Message Find more posts by sanelif Add sanelif to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Fantastic idea Shmoobie! Thanks

D-A-N-N-Y

Danny Howells Quote from his LAST DANCE party at ARC:

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
amandahugnkiss
all about tha beets

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

cool! listening now.

First rule of Roadside Beet Sales: Put the most attractive beets on top-- the ones that make you pull over and go, "Hey! I need this beet right now!" Those are the money beets.
----- Dwight, The Office

"J.D.! A mutual hatred of beets isn't enough to base a relationship on!"
----- Elliot, Scrubs

Click Here to See the Profile for amandahugnkiss Click here to Send amandahugnkiss a Private Message Find more posts by amandahugnkiss Add amandahugnkiss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
GirlieGirl
valley of ice

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

That's kind of bitchin'.

Click Here to See the Profile for GirlieGirl Click here to Send GirlieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GirlieGirl Add GirlieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Very cool....is there a dj suggestion sox?

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
GirlieGirl
valley of ice

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Lust-E
Baseball on the brain, Greg?

Click Here to See the Profile for GirlieGirl Click here to Send GirlieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GirlieGirl Add GirlieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Lust-E

send me a PM with any suggestions

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
NeoLite

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

nice

"One thing I've learned from doing this, there's no drug like adrenaline."

Click Here to See the Profile for NeoLite Click here to Send NeoLite a Private Message Visit NeoLite's homepage! Find more posts by NeoLite Add NeoLite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
e_bomb
Monster of the Midway

Nice.

Click Here to See the Profile for e_bomb Click here to Send e_bomb a Private Message Find more posts by e_bomb Add e_bomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan
“Yes, we can!” has devolved into “Hey, we might.”

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

sweet

Money Driven, Anal Lover, Yankee Fan, Cowboy up & I Ride w/ the Heat!! I'm a relentless & persistent animal my desire is to be the worlds greatest. - me

“Liberalism is a mental disorder" ~MIKE SAVAGE

“I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee.”
Joe DiMaggio

Them that governs least, governs best- Thomas Jefferson

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. - General George Patton Jr

I love my wife & my life.

"I am an Animal Rescuer. My work is never done, my home is never quiet, my wallet is always empty...but my heart is always full." Annette King-Tucker

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem."

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
3- Check in with Domjuan's secretary to see what hes up to for the day.
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
5- Master-bate to pics of Cindy Sheehan
6 - Spread innovative thinking that failed 25 years ago in Europe.
7- Burn an American flag
8- Spew out racist remarks to anybody that isn't a tree-huger like himself.

Click Here to See the Profile for domjuan Click here to Send domjuan a Private Message Visit domjuan's homepage! Find more posts by domjuan Add domjuan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by GirlieGirl
Baseball on the brain, Greg?

...guess so.

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
sanelif
guess where i found my avatar....

so far so good....
pretty tasty bubbly background going on throughout.. totally digging this

it can be roadkill bunny stew but so long as it doesnt beeep

Click Here to See the Profile for sanelif Click here to Send sanelif a Private Message Find more posts by sanelif Add sanelif to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
andremcfarlin

Find other members from United States  

Review

Very well done, more emphasis on the the tech soul.

OPAQUE 2011

Listening to: paul van dyke

Click Here to See the Profile for andremcfarlin Click here to Send andremcfarlin a Private Message Visit andremcfarlin's homepage! Find more posts by andremcfarlin Add andremcfarlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Howie
Wait! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Find other members from Germany   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Two in the pink, one in the stink

Click Here to See the Profile for Howie Click here to Send Howie a Private Message Visit Howie's homepage! Find more posts by Howie Add Howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
limonov

Find other members from Bulgaria  

good

Click Here to See the Profile for limonov Click here to Send limonov a Private Message Find more posts by limonov Add limonov to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
koncept05

wicked

Click Here to See the Profile for koncept05 Click here to Send koncept05 a Private Message Find more posts by koncept05 Add koncept05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
andremcfarlin

Brazilian Night at ULTRABAR - Saturday May 3rd - 9:30pm | Free Admission & Open Bar‏

NOITE BRASILEIRA | The Real Brazilian Night

SATURDAY MAY 3RD, 2008

18 for Ladies | 21 for Men |Brazilian IDs and/or Passports will be accepted

DJ FabioSoul Spinning the newest Brazilian Hits all night Long
Doors Open at 9:30pm | OPEN BAR: 9:30pm-10:30pm

Free Admission ALL NIGHT
*for all patrons over 21.
Reduced Admission all Night
*for Ladies under 21 w/DCGroove pass.

ULTRABAR: 911 F Street NW | Washington, DC 20004
Valet Parking available | Arrive early for Admission

OPAQUE 2011

Click Here to See the Profile for andremcfarlin Click here to Send andremcfarlin a Private Message Visit andremcfarlin's homepage! Find more posts by andremcfarlin Add andremcfarlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote