Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (3):   1 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Music Forums > Record Promo / DJ'ing / Production > Top 10 Tracks of the Moment
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Thumbs up Top 10 Tracks of the Moment

DJ's/Producers, post your top 10 tracks of the moment here.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aiko
Softer, Slower, Weaker

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Steve Poter - Definte Form
Roland Klinkenberg - Bounce & @
Castenata - Floor Control (John Askew remix)
Markus Schultz - So in Love
Sarah McGlochlen - Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden remix)
Blank & Jones - The Forest

"I'm sorry for your loss... Your mother was a terribly attractive woman"

If I told you things I did before
told you how I used to be
would you go along with someone like me?
If you knew my story word for word
had all of my history
would you go along with someone like me?

Upcoming Gigs:
[02.07.09] w/ Hybrid @ Love

http://www.myspace.com/danyveltri

Click Here to See the Profile for Aiko Click here to Send Aiko a Private Message Find more posts by Aiko Add Aiko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Corey J
Dj/Producer

Jefferson Airplane-White Rabbits-Corey Jasper mix
Annie Lennox-Wonderful-Sander K mix
Kingpin-Mambo
Judy Albnese-You-Corey Jasper 2nd club mix
Britalics-I can see you
You're rude-Carl Cox
Deviate-Global Choice
Annie Lennox-No More I Love Yous-Corey Jasper remix
The Latin Headhunters-Krying
Janet Jackson-The Pleasure Principal-Shawn Ink Soundfactory Mix

This is what i was feeling last night, changes every day
lol

Click Here to See the Profile for Corey J Click here to Send Corey J a Private Message Find more posts by Corey J Add Corey J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJ Annihilation
Gettin Hassled by the Man

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Corey J

This is what i was feeling last night, changes every day
lol

Definitely^ I got some new vinyl today, and now I don't know what my favorites are.

"We are dealing with the best-educated generation in history. But they've got a brain dressed up with nowhere to go."
-Timothy Leary

Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Annihilation Click here to Send DJ Annihilation a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Annihilation Add DJ Annihilation to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

The Melovskys - Evolution #9
Zero - Emit
Tall Paul - Freebase
Jens - Loops & Tings
Sienna - Evolutione
Fred Numf vs Etienne Overdijk - Disorientation
Housology feat Tanja Monies - Turn Up That Stereo
Royal Gigolos - California Dreamin'
The Freak - Rising Angel

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Human Nature
Tech 'n' Lectro!

Find other members from Antarctica   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Ali McGregor - One Perfect Day (Paul van Dyk mix)

Rio Klein feat Shelly Harland - Fearless (Cardiff's Big Room mix)

Ferry Corsten - Rock Your Body Rock (Rennie Pilgrems Hum Mix-Edit)

Dreas Pres. Havannah - Havannah (Misja Helsloot mix)

Mono - Rise (Smith & Pledger Mix)

Endre - Kallocain

Thats about it. Hasnt been much quality trance out in the past month.

Myspace.com/humannaturemusik

Click Here to See the Profile for Human Nature Click here to Send Human Nature a Private Message Visit Human Nature's homepage! Find more posts by Human Nature Add Human Nature to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
robbiep
multiplemono

Find other members from Spain  

ellen allien - alles sehen (martini bros mix)
marco passarani - i house u
maetrik - freaky flow (point to point dub)
masse memoire - tuu chin
weltzwei - expander (carsten jost rmx)
scsi 9 - out of friend
ada - lovelace
dan corco - voice of freedom
johannes heil - the world
T.Raumschmiere - Himmel

"...it depends on your life, on how much it kills you to be alive, or how much it changes you to die every day."

-jeff buckley

www.strictlyaudio.com
www.myspace.com/robpatersonmusic
www.myspace.com/multiplemono

Click Here to See the Profile for robbiep Click here to Send robbiep a Private Message Visit robbiep's homepage! Find more posts by robbiep Add robbiep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Tranz

Find other members from United States  

Top 10 (June 26th 2004)
01 Planisphere - Symphotek
02 Float - Preperation
03 Airwave - Trustno1 (Full Length Original Mix)
04 Airwave - I Want To Believe (Remix)
05 Push - Blue Midnight
06 Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme
07 Joker Jam - Traffic
08 Three Drives - Signs From The Universe
09 Silvertone - Starboard
10 Silvertone - Port Sight

Click Here to See the Profile for Tranz Click here to Send Tranz a Private Message Find more posts by Tranz Add Tranz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
wes xfade records

Find other members from United Kingdom  

Well it was in our shop for a while and I never listened to it but Luke Chable mix of Steve May "Open Day" is just awesome.
The first time I played it whilst alone I nearly started crying!!!
I just love quality tuneage like that. :rollsmile

Check out our website for some of the best online deals around.We also have a message board powered by EZBOARD.

www.xfaderecords.co.uk

[+44](0)151-2551-808

Last edited by wes xfade records on 08-04-2004 at 01:05 PM

Click Here to See the Profile for wes xfade records Click here to Send wes xfade records a Private Message Find more posts by wes xfade records Add wes xfade records to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
wes xfade records

Find other members from United Kingdom  

Will put top ten up a little later

Check out our website for some of the best online deals around.We also have a message board powered by EZBOARD.

www.xfaderecords.co.uk

[+44](0)151-2551-808

Click Here to See the Profile for wes xfade records Click here to Send wes xfade records a Private Message Find more posts by wes xfade records Add wes xfade records to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
mexo

Find other members from Germany  

Martin Roth & Frank Ellrich - The Orange Theme (Martin Roth Mix)
Re:Locate - Typhoon (Original Mix)
Paffendorf - Welcome To Africa (Technopunk Remix)
Blank & Jones - Flowtation (Phalanx Remix)
Wiliam Orbit - Adagio 4 Strings

Click Here to See the Profile for mexo Click here to Send mexo a Private Message Find more posts by mexo Add mexo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aliw

Find other members from England   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

My list changes frequently as I buy a lot of records. The current number 1 is causing me some agg, I heard Craig Richards play it out not long ago and cant suss what its called!

So heres the rest:

2. Reflekt- Need to feel loved
3. Zoot Woman - Grey day, Paper faces mix
4. Commander Tom - Attention, Steve Murano mix
5. Roman Flugel - Geht's noch?
6. Rachael Starr - Till there was you, Gabriel and Dresden mix
7. Freefall - Skydive (found its spot back in the bag recently!)
8. Human League - All I ever wanted, Alter ego mix
9. DK - Murder was the bass
10. Mad 8 vs Shawn Cristopher - Deep slepless night, Dino Lenny's old school mix

I have dirty hands but a dirtier mind....

Click Here to See the Profile for Aliw Click here to Send Aliw a Private Message Find more posts by Aliw Add Aliw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

Find other members from England  

Cheeky git ... you've stolen several of MY top 10 there !!

in no particular order ...

Roman Fl├╝gel - Geht's Noch?
Gater - Taboo (I think this is the track, Antookha played it for me as an mp3 - has vocals that sound as if they are by miss kittin)
Vitalic - You Prefer Cocaine
Crazy Penis - Give it up (Laid Instrumental Mix)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aliw

Find other members from England   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

oooooh get you mister! Suddenly you own the copy rights to records I already had on vinyl before knowing you, yeah?

I'll give you the credit of introducing me to 'Gehts Noch?' with your Cocoon cd but thats it buddy

Click Here to See the Profile for Aliw Click here to Send Aliw a Private Message Find more posts by Aliw Add Aliw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aliw

Come on, name the rest of your 10 boy!

Aliw

I'm still waiting!

Metro

Find other members from England  

whaaa?
Calm it down lad. I need to ahve a flick thru my iTunes to match remembered tracks to names. Unfortuantely (as you know) my pc audio is currently fucked and I'm not about to try to sort out the driver issues right now. There's some shit going down in RA-Land on the contributors' forum.

Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aliw

Tut, tut excuses, excuses

Aliw

I am now jumping for joy as I tracked down what my number one is called and grabbed myself a copy, woohooo!

1. John Tejada - Mono on Mono

This track sounds fookin rude when played through a fat sound system!

Human Nature
Tech 'n' Lectro!

Find other members from Antarctica   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

1-Fischerspooner - Just Let Go (Tommie Sunshine "Brooklyn Fire" Retouch)

2-Fischerspooner - Just Let Go (Thin White Duke remix)

3-Soundmonster - Rock the Lovehate Sound

4-Vangaurd - 1bit Bass

5-Mocky feat. Ad Hawk - Mickey Mouse Motherfuckers (Tiefschwarz Mix)

6-Yer Man - Good Grief (Fuck You)

7-The Youngsters - Race, Place, and Face

8-Depeche Mode - Photographic (Rex the Dog Dub)

9-Mylo - Destroy Rock n Roll (Tom Nevil mix)

10-Slabb - Instead (T & J Lo-Tech mix)

Myspace.com/humannaturemusik

Click Here to See the Profile for Human Nature Click here to Send Human Nature a Private Message Visit Human Nature's homepage! Find more posts by Human Nature Add Human Nature to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
UKDan

Here are mine

- Project 4 - Shockwaves
- Dan Sampson & Jhereal - Solid Gold (couldn't resist...)
- Dylan Rhymes - Salty
- Dan Sampson & Jhereal - One More Dance (see above... )
- Mooncat - Badass
- Unknown - Electric Shock (Peter Bailey rmx)
- Bluefish - Been Too Long (Sleepfreaks vocal)
- My My My - Armand Van Helden (cheesy, i know, but i'm a cheesy guy, so it works...)
- Seamus Haji - Last Night a DJ Saved My Life
- Project 4 - Get That

Click Here to See the Profile for UKDan Click here to Send UKDan a Private Message Find more posts by UKDan Add UKDan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aliw

My My My is one of those tunes that will always sound cheeky

Greedy
RIP 04/16/07

depeche mode - enjoy the silence
chiapet -westworld
akabu - dont hold back
planet funk - the switch
dylan rhymes - salty
morel - if you love me (samio rmx)

*crossing fingers to get in mail from planetx depending on stock*
Basement Jaxx vs Tenaglia - Fly life vs Music is the Answer
Skai - Mir Gehts Gut

When you start to criticize the times you live in, your time is over. ~Karl Lagerfeld

Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Find more posts by Greedy Add Greedy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

1. jaydee - plastic dreams (steve lawler mix)
2. Seragaki Ryukyu Underground Junkie Xl Mix
3. god's uncle - overclockers
4. nathan fake - the sky was pink (holden dub)
5. mooncat - badass
6. david guetta - stay (fuzzy hair mix)
7. Namito - lotus
8. Masters Of Disaster - Funky Spaceman
9. Pure Orange - Save A Prayer
10. Avatar - the haze (Greed's Twisted Sould Remix)

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
cunningham26
its a suburban ego war

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

1/24/05

1. Daft Punk- Robot Rock
2. Freeform Five f. Bounty Killer- Eeeaaooowww
3. Superdiscount 2- Fast Tracker
4. Mylo- In My Arms
5. Roman Salgzer- Drops from Jupiter
6. Dave Armstrong- Out of Time
7. LCD Soundsystem- Daft Punk Is Playing at My House
8. Archigram- Carnival
9. Man With Guitar- Man With Guitar
10. Patrick Alavi- Yloptum

cheers,

andy

Click Here to See the Profile for cunningham26 Click here to Send cunningham26 a Private Message Find more posts by cunningham26 Add cunningham26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote