Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (3):   1 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Music Forums > Record Promo / DJ'ing / Production > Any REAL DJs in this forum??
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
DJMS

Top 10 List: < click >

Any REAL DJs in this forum??

If so, join CALLINGALLDJs group at CALLINGALLDJS@YAHOOGROUPS.COM or email EDM4LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM or DJMSWEBR@YAHOO.COM for your chance to score free CDs!!!

GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS Progressive Mix Check it Out!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for DJMS Click here to Send DJMS a Private Message Find more posts by DJMS Add DJMS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
physix

define "real"...?

-physix

Click Here to See the Profile for physix Click here to Send physix a Private Message Visit physix's homepage! Find more posts by physix Add physix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Panagiotis
Long days pleasant nights

Find other members from Greece   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

re·al1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rl, rl)
adj.

Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verifiable existence: real objects; a real illness.
True and actual; not imaginary, alleged, or ideal: real people, not ghosts; a film based on real life.
Of or founded on practical matters and concerns: a recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time.
Genuine and authentic; not artificial or spurious: real mink; real humility.
Being no less than what is stated; worthy of the name: a real friend.
Free of pretense, falsehood, or affectation: tourists hoping for a real experience on the guided tour.
Not to be taken lightly; serious: in real trouble.
Philosophy. Existing objectively in the world regardless of subjectivity or conventions of thought or language.
Relating to, being, or having value reckoned by actual purchasing power: real income; real growth.
Physics. Of, relating to, or being an image formed by light rays that converge in space.
Mathematics. Of, relating to, or being a real number.
Law. Of or relating to stationary or fixed property, such as buildings or land.

adv. Informal
Very: I'm real sorry about that.

n.
A thing or whole having actual existence. Often used with the: theories beyond the realm of the real.
Mathematics. A real number.

Idiom:
for real Slang
Truly so in fact or actuality: “Is this place for real? A wolf in a... leisure suit and a cow in a print dress wait patiently on the couch in the lobby” (Teresa Carson).

http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/PANAGIOTIS

-------------GOD is a DJ ---------------

www.panagiotisdj.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Panagiotis Click here to Send Panagiotis a Private Message Visit Panagiotis's homepage! Find more posts by Panagiotis Add Panagiotis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
physix

define "smart alec"....

-physix

Click Here to See the Profile for physix Click here to Send physix a Private Message Visit physix's homepage! Find more posts by physix Add physix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJMS

Any REAL DJs out there?

Ok, to not cause any more confusion in this forum, I am simply trying to find individuals who are dedicated to the music as much as I am. So far, I've found 2. That would include 1 such DJ who is affiliated with Black Hole Recordings and 1 other that will be travelling to Spain to write a book about DJing. Obviously I will not be able to find any intelligent EDM enthusiasts to communicate with. However, if there are any individuals that feel that they would have any information that they could seriously contribute, feel free to email me at EDM4LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM or DJMSWEBR@YAHOO.COM But, if you feel you have to refer to the dictionary for instructions, perhaps that would be deemed necessary. I would not prefer that anyone become discombobulated by my rhetoric.

DJ MetaBoliK

Click Here to See the Profile for DJMS Click here to Send DJMS a Private Message Find more posts by DJMS Add DJMS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
darkenetiks

Find other members from United States  

soooooooooooo...

you have to go to Spain & write a book about DJing to be considered "real" ?

i'm confused.

:signature:

Click Here to See the Profile for darkenetiks Click here to Send darkenetiks a Private Message Visit darkenetiks's homepage! Find more posts by darkenetiks Add darkenetiks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJMS

Cool

Perhaps I'm sending mixed signals. By 'real' I am just using street talk to see who's out there who's got the most love for the EDM culture. And by that I mean whoever is out there who has the same dream of captivating a massive audience under one groov! Thinking about the likes of Tiesto, Oakenfold, and Bad Boy Bill who have been hailed as #1, whether it be here in the US or even the world, it's definitely a goal worth shooting for. In this industry there are too many naysayers and so called industry heads that are far from able to provide any insightful advice. I am not hoping to bring offense to any one. I am simply trying to make a connection with somebody out there who is in it to win it!! So far, I've only made connection with the people I mentioned in the previous post(the DJ who is going to Spain to co write a novel) That's definitely a credible achievement irregardless of one's idea of what true success really is. Some DJs are perfectly happy spinnin out for house parties, bar hoppin crowds, or whatever. Some like doing the mobile thing and others are into radio. Whatever your endeavor may be as an aspiring musical entertainer, that is "real." Hope this sheds some light on the confusion I may have created. Sorry if I did. Well, if there is any one out there who may be able to provide any kind of possible leads to the industry/affiliates, feel free to hit me up. I just wanna make something happen with what I'm doing. Got nothin but love for the music! And that's what will be at the top of my list no matter what.

RecordBitch

Hahahahahahh. he said oakenfold.....

I think therefore I am.

Click Here to See the Profile for RecordBitch Click here to Send RecordBitch a Private Message Find more posts by RecordBitch Add RecordBitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Carnage

Find other members from United Kingdom  

Im a fake DJ

Click Here to See the Profile for Carnage Click here to Send Carnage a Private Message Find more posts by Carnage Add Carnage to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

I pretend to dj, but I just stand there while the records are playing. Is that real or fake?

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
MaddskillZ

this is too palitical but check ot the mixx and make your own judement

http://www.maddskillz.com/15min.mp3

check out my mixx click--> http://www.maddskillz.com/15min.mp3

Click Here to See the Profile for MaddskillZ Click here to Send MaddskillZ a Private Message Visit MaddskillZ's homepage! Find more posts by MaddskillZ Add MaddskillZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by MaddskillZ
this is too palitical but check ot the mixx and make your own judement

http://www.maddskillz.com/15min.mp3

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Panagiotis
Long days pleasant nights

Find other members from Greece   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

what differentiates a real dj from a fake dj?

http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/PANAGIOTIS

-------------GOD is a DJ ---------------

www.panagiotisdj.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Panagiotis Click here to Send Panagiotis a Private Message Visit Panagiotis's homepage! Find more posts by Panagiotis Add Panagiotis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Panagiotis
what differentiates a real dj from a fake dj?

LOL! A fake DJ is the guy who offers to carry the records for the DJ hoping that some chicks will will have sex with him because they think that HE spins. "Hi, I'm John Digweed!"

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
emilvidi

Find other members from Romania  

anyone who likes sasha?

Click Here to See the Profile for emilvidi Click here to Send emilvidi a Private Message Find more posts by emilvidi Add emilvidi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
emilvidi

dont pick on john

Click Here to See the Profile for emilvidi Click here to Send emilvidi a Private Message Find more posts by emilvidi Add emilvidi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
emilvidi

listen to kiss100

translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by emilvidi
dont pick on john

LOL! I'm not picking on Diggers; he's my favorite. I'm joking about lackies who pretend that they're the DJ whose records they carry so that they can get laid.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

did he really say bad boy bill...can any real dj's confirm this? :p

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by translucent
LOL! I'm not picking on Diggers; he's my favorite. I'm joking about lackies who pretend that they're the DJ whose records they carry so that they can get laid.

Stop picking on Warren (only kidding guys) :p

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

P.L.U.R.

Music, my drug; dance, my ecstasy.

Click Here to See the Profile for JPGulden Click here to Send JPGulden a Private Message Visit JPGulden's homepage! Find more posts by JPGulden Add JPGulden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
batmissile

A fake DJ puts on 2 white labels and pretends to mix while the Sasha mix CD plays in the background

Cha'mon

Click Here to See the Profile for batmissile Click here to Send batmissile a Private Message Find more posts by batmissile Add batmissile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

this is too funny

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by batmissile
A fake DJ puts on 2 white labels and pretends to mix while the Sasha mix CD plays in the background

Hey, isn't that what Sasha does?

"Tresor never sleeps"

batmissile

Don't be stupid

He puts on a Jon Digweed CD

Cha'mon

Click Here to See the Profile for batmissile Click here to Send batmissile a Private Message Find more posts by batmissile Add batmissile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote