Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (17):   « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Welcome aboard!
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
RoOmIE
Promoter ... Whats that?

Find other members from Canada   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

hey ... i'm slowly getting to read a bit of the board

and im already getting into some arguments ... i like it

nexxtnightclub.com Freaky Fridays // upperclub.tv Cheat Fri. & Reflection Session Sat.
roomie@globalsound.ca
cell: 514 717-CLUB (2582)
cell: 819 578-0164

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for RoOmIE Click here to Send RoOmIE a Private Message Visit RoOmIE's homepage! Find more posts by RoOmIE Add RoOmIE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Highmay
You Can't Bust Me

Location: THE NORTH SIDE, WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NORTH AMERICA, WESTERN HEMISPHERE, EARTH

This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

i konw the majority of people here, but i guess introducing myself again won't be that big of a deal...

Hi. I'm Highmay. I like oranges. Can I borrow a pen?

She sells seashells by the seashore.

Click Here to See the Profile for Highmay Click here to Send Highmay a Private Message Visit Highmay's homepage! Find more posts by Highmay Add Highmay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

hi jayme!

~midnight is where the day begins~

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Highmay
You Can't Bust Me

Location: THE NORTH SIDE, WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NORTH AMERICA, WESTERN HEMISPHERE, EARTH

This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Yo.

Click Here to See the Profile for Highmay Click here to Send Highmay a Private Message Visit Highmay's homepage! Find more posts by Highmay Add Highmay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Hey Highmay! Good seeing you at Crobar a few weeks ago!

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
jamiroguy1
on the 19th hole

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Highmay
i konw the majority of people here, but i guess introducing myself again won't be that big of a deal...

Hi. I'm Highmay. I like oranges. Can I borrow a pen?

What's up, Jamie!

http://www.pimphandproductions.com

Click Here to See the Profile for jamiroguy1 Click here to Send jamiroguy1 a Private Message Visit jamiroguy1's homepage! Find more posts by jamiroguy1 Add jamiroguy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

D-A-N-N-Y

Danny Howells Quote from his LAST DANCE party at ARC:

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Highmay
You Can't Bust Me

High!!!!!!!!!!

and jamiro..it's Jayme...thank you...youre welcome...

TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

its highmay! he is from the old school. these days old school is 2 years ago

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
oshlobanul

Find other members from Romania  

is nice here

Click Here to See the Profile for oshlobanul Click here to Send oshlobanul a Private Message Find more posts by oshlobanul Add oshlobanul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
QueenChaos
Mama Goddess Sexpot

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

welcome aboard, Donnell, officially

Click Here to See the Profile for QueenChaos Click here to Send QueenChaos a Private Message Find more posts by QueenChaos Add QueenChaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
hitokiri

Find other members from United States  

hi all love the design of the board specially the whole notepad (or whatever ya call it) design for when ur at werk real slick

Click Here to See the Profile for hitokiri Click here to Send hitokiri a Private Message Find more posts by hitokiri Add hitokiri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
NeoLite

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by hitokiri
hi all love the design of the board specially the whole notepad (or whatever ya call it) design for when ur at werk real slick

yo what up man, i remember you from the arc board!

"One thing I've learned from doing this, there's no drug like adrenaline."

Last edited by NeoLite on 05-09-2005 at 07:35 PM

Click Here to See the Profile for NeoLite Click here to Send NeoLite a Private Message Visit NeoLite's homepage! Find more posts by NeoLite Add NeoLite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

Find other members from England  

- We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
Don't waste my time with it. When it comes, I won't even notice.
- Oh? How so?
I'll be too busy looking gooood.

Welcome, Mr. Williams, to our humble board. Esoteric bluce ree references not wasted here.

/bows

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Geqfreq

Yo whats up. Nice Site. Gives me something to look forward to in DC.

"Live and let give..."

Click Here to See the Profile for Geqfreq Click here to Send Geqfreq a Private Message Visit Geqfreq's homepage! Find more posts by Geqfreq Add Geqfreq to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
jamiroguy1
on the 19th hole

Welcome!

http://www.pimphandproductions.com

Click Here to See the Profile for jamiroguy1 Click here to Send jamiroguy1 a Private Message Visit jamiroguy1's homepage! Find more posts by jamiroguy1 Add jamiroguy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

welcome!

D-A-N-N-Y

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bronzgroova
nanu nanu

yo yo yo!

Finally made my way over here...took long enough!

Big shout to Ruben and that one guy Lust-E or sumthin'

What up ya'll? Site looks great, now I just have to work my way around!

blank 8<{0

Click Here to See the Profile for bronzgroova Click here to Send bronzgroova a Private Message Visit bronzgroova's homepage! Find more posts by bronzgroova Add bronzgroova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

slacker.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bronzgroova
nanu nanu

Originally posted by translucent
slacker.

only at work now that i've added another damn message board to my daily works...

word up.

blank 8<{0

Click Here to See the Profile for bronzgroova Click here to Send bronzgroova a Private Message Visit bronzgroova's homepage! Find more posts by bronzgroova Add bronzgroova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by bronzgroova
only at work now that i've added another damn message board to my daily works...

word up.

check this out then: http://groovanauts.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46902

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bronzgroova
nanu nanu

Originally posted by translucent
check this out then: http://groovanauts.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46902

gotcha! I was using that today. Thanks to you, the ultimate slacker!

I recognize some names from the Arc board on here as well!

Nice!

blank 8<{0

TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

some migrated here.

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
NeoLite

some were on both

"One thing I've learned from doing this, there's no drug like adrenaline."

Click Here to See the Profile for NeoLite Click here to Send NeoLite a Private Message Visit NeoLite's homepage! Find more posts by NeoLite Add NeoLite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

welcome!

D-A-N-N-Y

Much love. Danny xox"