Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (17):   « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Welcome aboard!
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
neophyte

Top 10 List: < click >

Originally posted by IgorB
Thank you all of you. Jamiroguy, I think I've met you on saturday morning. Sorry I forgot your name.

This past Saturday Where you at an afterparty?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for neophyte Click here to Send neophyte a Private Message Find more posts by neophyte Add neophyte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
IgorB
All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies

Find other members from Ukraine   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by neophyte
This past Saturday Where you at an afterparty?

Yes, at my friends apartment in Manhattan, my friends and I came over after Zabiela. I remember the nick Jamiroguy mentioned....so I think I've met him, also there were couple other people form this board, I don't remember their names. I remember Ruben, if you're here thanks for the lift.

Click Here to See the Profile for IgorB Click here to Send IgorB a Private Message Find more posts by IgorB Add IgorB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neophyte

Yes, at my friends apartment in Manhattan, my friends and I came over after Zabiela. I remember the nick Jamiroguy mentioned....so I think I've met him, also there were couple other people form this board, I don't remember their names. I remember Ruben, if you're here thanks for the lift.

Ruben is "Translucent" the webmaster of the board, he gave you the ride home. Mike is Jamiroguy1, he was the scruffy Italian.

Click Here to See the Profile for neophyte Click here to Send neophyte a Private Message Find more posts by neophyte Add neophyte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

welcome aboard.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
IgorB

Find other members from Ukraine   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Ruben is "Translucent" the webmaster of the board, he gave you the ride home. Mike is Jamiroguy1, he was the scruffy Italian.

Yes, its all much clearer now and you are ??

Click Here to See the Profile for IgorB Click here to Send IgorB a Private Message Find more posts by IgorB Add IgorB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neophyte

Yes, its all much clearer now and you are ??

I am Derrick the black guy that was with them, I didn't ride with you all when Ruben took you home though, I dipped out early from the afterparty.

IgorB

I am Derrick the black guy that was with them, I didn't ride with you all when Ruben took you home though, I dipped out early from the afterparty.

Ok, got ya, anyway it was great meeting all of you guys. We should party again sometime soon.

jamiroguy1
on the 19th hole

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Ok, got ya, anyway it was great meeting all of you guys. We should party again sometime soon.

Oh shit.. haha.. Welcome again bro. I remember you.

http://www.pimphandproductions.com

Click Here to See the Profile for jamiroguy1 Click here to Send jamiroguy1 a Private Message Visit jamiroguy1's homepage! Find more posts by jamiroguy1 Add jamiroguy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
IgorB

Originally posted by jamiroguy1
Oh shit.. haha.. Welcome again bro. I remember you.

Thanks

sohji

Find other members from United States  

I already liked this board just didn't have a comp to claim to say its made for this forum almost. But I hope to get alot info on things I want to look for and latest stuff to see coming.

Click Here to See the Profile for sohji Click here to Send sohji a Private Message Find more posts by sohji Add sohji to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kinetic

This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

new here

figured i'd introduced myself. looks like a great website and forum. many people from new york? just moved from CT to Brooklyn myself

Last edited by kinetic on 08-20-2004 at 02:24 AM

Click Here to See the Profile for kinetic Click here to Send kinetic a Private Message Find more posts by kinetic Add kinetic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

Find other members from England  

Welcome!
Yeah, there's a bunch of peeps from NYC here ... not me tho, as you can probably tell from my sig.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
jamiroguy1
on the 19th hole

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Re: new here

Originally posted by kinetic
figured i'd introduced myself. looks like a great website and forum. many people from new york? just moved from CT to Brooklyn myself

Hello and welcome. Yep, lots o NY people are on here.

http://www.pimphandproductions.com

Click Here to See the Profile for jamiroguy1 Click here to Send jamiroguy1 a Private Message Visit jamiroguy1's homepage! Find more posts by jamiroguy1 Add jamiroguy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
iamme

Find other members from Lebanon   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

DC area here. time to post whore

Click Here to See the Profile for iamme Click here to Send iamme a Private Message Find more posts by iamme Add iamme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neophyte

Originally posted by iamme
DC area here. time to post whore

welcome fellow washingtonian

iamme

Find other members from Lebanon   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Hola

Click Here to See the Profile for iamme Click here to Send iamme a Private Message Find more posts by iamme Add iamme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
buckman
"You're So Money You have no idea how money you are right now"

hey whats going on.I just joined this board.thought id say what up.Heard from losts of people on this board theres alot of positive vibes.So I figured hey this is the place i wanna check out.Pretty good thing u guys got going on here.

Click Here to See the Profile for buckman Click here to Send buckman a Private Message Visit buckman's homepage! Find more posts by buckman Add buckman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
littlelauren

Find other members from Philippines   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

hi buckman!!

"what is a jersey girl? shes humble but ambitious. shes independent but family oriented. she likes eating pizza, having great hair, and wearing lots of mascara, but dont think for a moment shes not sophisticated. jersey girls are about attitude. shes got a mouth on her. she says what she means. a jersey girl is crunchy on the outside and soft in the center. she has the tenacity and drive of a new yorker, but with the beauty of warmth and humility that being from jersey is all about. shes got a nice, cheerful laugh. shes spunky and witty, and she handles competition very well. shes got confidence. Whatever work she does, she gives it her all. bottom line: shes sexy as hell and if youre lucky, shes yours." --the star ledger

Click Here to See the Profile for littlelauren Click here to Send littlelauren a Private Message Find more posts by littlelauren Add littlelauren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
buckman
"You're So Money You have no idea how money you are right now"

whats up

Click Here to See the Profile for buckman Click here to Send buckman a Private Message Visit buckman's homepage! Find more posts by buckman Add buckman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

Music, my drug; dance, my ecstasy.

Click Here to See the Profile for JPGulden Click here to Send JPGulden a Private Message Visit JPGulden's homepage! Find more posts by JPGulden Add JPGulden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
anil
Retired

hey I never posted here, I'm new, hi yallz.

"You should just fucking smile and blow me"-Mel Gibson

Click Here to See the Profile for anil Click here to Send anil a Private Message Find more posts by anil Add anil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neophyte

Originally posted by Neil Akkor
hey I never posted here, I'm new, hi yallz.

Hi

your name is New? what a weird first name.

dj2000lbs

Find other members from United States  

hi i'm Nathan

i'm nathan and im not fat!!!!

See my last name is Ton and if you know your math
2000lbs= 1 Ton

So I'm Dj Ton i just think 2000lbs is cooler

Cool site i normaly list to addictivebeat radio like 24/7 i'm big Techno and Tech-house fan!!!!!!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for dj2000lbs Click here to Send dj2000lbs a Private Message Find more posts by dj2000lbs Add dj2000lbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

welcome aboard

"Tresor never sleeps"