Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (17):   « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Welcome aboard!
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Eric, welcome aboard!

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TwiloRabbit
SuperNova

Find other members from Turkey   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Woohooo Hewwo

Yahoo: TwiloRabbit
Only one thing activates, then converts the negative energy of anger into positive energy. . . intention. The intention must be to do something different; something that works. When you discover that what you have been doing isn't working, the only logical thing to do is to do something different. We are talking about change. Yes, it is uncomfortable to change. You must decide which is the most uncomfortable. The same energy you expend on anger, when redirected, can help free you of the negative emotions you feel when you are angry. Freeing yourself of these negative emotions is something you do. It is never dependent upon whoever or whatever you think is the cause of your anger.

Click Here to See the Profile for TwiloRabbit Click here to Send TwiloRabbit a Private Message Visit TwiloRabbit's homepage! Find more posts by TwiloRabbit Add TwiloRabbit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TwiloRabbit
SuperNova

Find other members from Turkey   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Lust-E
Hello Newbies!

Now drop and give me 20!!!!

Ohh yeah im a new-bi
would u want 5's and singles?

Only one thing activates, then converts the negative energy of anger into positive energy. . . intention. The intention must be to do something different; something that works. When you discover that what you have been doing isn't working, the only logical thing to do is to do something different. We are talking about change. Yes, it is uncomfortable to change. You must decide which is the most uncomfortable. The same energy you expend on anger, when redirected, can help free you of the negative emotions you feel when you are angry. Freeing yourself of these negative emotions is something you do. It is never dependent upon whoever or whatever you think is the cause of your anger.

Click Here to See the Profile for TwiloRabbit Click here to Send TwiloRabbit a Private Message Visit TwiloRabbit's homepage! Find more posts by TwiloRabbit Add TwiloRabbit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
uberclkgtr
stroking your pretty feathers

Find other members from United States  

howdy peoples.

i'm new here. i heard there were some fellow glowstick-loving people on this here board, so i decided to join.

occasional provider of half-decent posts

listen to sour milk or punchy nuggets part of a balanced breakfast

Click Here to See the Profile for uberclkgtr Click here to Send uberclkgtr a Private Message Visit uberclkgtr's homepage! Find more posts by uberclkgtr Add uberclkgtr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neophyte

Originally posted by uberclkgtr
howdy peoples.

i'm new here. i heard there were some fellow glowstick-loving people on this here board, so i decided to join.

Welcome

Click Here to See the Profile for neophyte Click here to Send neophyte a Private Message Find more posts by neophyte Add neophyte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by TwiloRabbit
Ohh yeah im a new-bi
would u want 5's and singles?
nice to finally meet you the other day....

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
MOD

WOW!

This site is super nice!

Click Here to See the Profile for MOD Click here to Send MOD a Private Message Find more posts by MOD Add MOD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TwiloRabbit
SuperNova

Originally posted by TottallyOff
nice to finally meet you the other day....

Hey all pleasure was mine i Hope to see ya'z again

sforpizza

Originally posted by translucent

yay! more glowstick peoples!!

-emily

edit: i quoted the wrong box... sorry about that..... i'll get it right one day...

i would never hurt a fly, i'd just eat it.

Click Here to See the Profile for sforpizza Click here to Send sforpizza a Private Message Find more posts by sforpizza Add sforpizza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by sforpizza
yay! more glowstick peoples!!

-emily

edit: i quoted the wrong box... sorry about that..... i'll get it right one day...

LOL! I was always more of a photon kinda guy.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Addicted2Bass
Tranceoudus

I HAVE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH. THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE YOU AUTOMATICALLY IN USA DANCE AWARDS AS THE BEST WEBSITE!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Now let the music be your only god and let this vibe guide you
along the path of the righteous way to pure fulfillment,
without the last judgement
the end of days
I'm on my way
God music

---DuMonde "God Music"

"I Live My Life A Weekend At A Time....
For Those 36 Hours Or Less-I DANCE!"

"I am lost...I have gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait. Thank You"

---Writing on the wall in the infamous Tunnel, 2000

"If you want to get intimate and out of this world with this girl...come talk to me"

------"candyman" at one of the New York Clubs

Click Here to See the Profile for Addicted2Bass Click here to Send Addicted2Bass a Private Message Find more posts by Addicted2Bass Add Addicted2Bass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by Addicted2Bass
I HAVE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH. THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE YOU AUTOMATICALLY IN USA DANCE AWARDS AS THE BEST WEBSITE!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thank you. This site is only as good as its members.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Sh@d0wbunny

Hello I am Shadowbunny

Click Here to See the Profile for Sh@d0wbunny Click here to Send Sh@d0wbunny a Private Message Visit Sh@d0wbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Sh@d0wbunny Add Sh@d0wbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sh@d0wbunny

this board..is...so amazingly beautiful

Click Here to See the Profile for Sh@d0wbunny Click here to Send Sh@d0wbunny a Private Message Visit Sh@d0wbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Sh@d0wbunny Add Sh@d0wbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neophyte

Originally posted by Sh@d0wbunny
Hello I am Shadowbunny

Hi

Click Here to See the Profile for neophyte Click here to Send neophyte a Private Message Find more posts by neophyte Add neophyte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
rockyblue
head prone

Hello I am Shadowbunny

welcome!

"Reality is malleable, because veracity is determined subjectively" -Craig Stecyk

Click Here to See the Profile for rockyblue Click here to Send rockyblue a Private Message Visit rockyblue's homepage! Find more posts by rockyblue Add rockyblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Thanx. I designed it while wearing my magic beer goggles.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Sh@d0wbunny

WOW! beer goggles ya say?! i can understand maybe magic mushrooms but if you made this while drunk, MAN YOU GOT SOME TALENT!

translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

WOW! beer goggles ya say?! i can understand maybe magic mushrooms but if you made this while drunk, MAN YOU GOT SOME TALENT!

The last time I sat at my computer on shrooms, the keyboard kept trying to run away from me. I would have never gotten anything done if I had to spend my time chasing my keyboard around the room.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Sh@d0wbunny

last time i did mushrooms i sat in front of the computer and watched frontline assembly videos and really began to think i was a government made machine and had a computer brain...
*le sigh* psychedelix+anything electronic= scary

heather666

sara - I JOINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Click Here to See the Profile for heather666 Click here to Send heather666 a Private Message Find more posts by heather666 Add heather666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by heather666

Welcome!

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
amandahugnkiss
all about tha beets

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by heather666

Hi Heather!

First rule of Roadside Beet Sales: Put the most attractive beets on top-- the ones that make you pull over and go, "Hey! I need this beet right now!" Those are the money beets.
----- Dwight, The Office

"J.D.! A mutual hatred of beets isn't enough to base a relationship on!"
----- Elliot, Scrubs

Click Here to See the Profile for amandahugnkiss Click here to Send amandahugnkiss a Private Message Find more posts by amandahugnkiss Add amandahugnkiss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by amandahugnkiss
Hi Heather!

You know Heather too? Haven't seen her around lately! Heatherrrr where are yououuuu??

I met Heather at PvD in Miami.

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote