Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (17):   « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Welcome aboard!
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
dgmodel
iconoclast

Find other members from Canada  
Top 10 List: < click >

i think the humour board... but unless ppl start posting there its like being the mayor of a person town...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for dgmodel Click here to Send dgmodel a Private Message Find more posts by dgmodel Add dgmodel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
fkornre
go fuck yourself...

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

i hear ya...but you still have access to the mod forum...so ur still sort of in there...

but that is bs that you lost your priv...you contributed more posts than the top 5 posters together...

Click Here to See the Profile for fkornre Click here to Send fkornre a Private Message Find more posts by fkornre Add fkornre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
dgmodel
iconoclast

lol... according to dave none of the "regulars" contributed anything worthwhile to begin with... ill find the post in the mod forum and copy paste it...

Click Here to See the Profile for dgmodel Click here to Send dgmodel a Private Message Find more posts by dgmodel Add dgmodel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lolahotass
Fkornre's cyber-babe <3

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by fkornre
other than ghhhhhhhhhhost and I...who else lost their mod priv's???

you lost your mod powers in sports? what?

welcome to the site honey...

Click Here to See the Profile for Lolahotass Click here to Send Lolahotass a Private Message Find more posts by Lolahotass Add Lolahotass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
fkornre
go fuck yourself...

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Lolahotass
you lost your mod powers in sports? what?

welcome to the site honey...

hey babe...thanx for letting me know where you all went

u didnt notice i lost my mod priv right after i got banned then reinstated?

Click Here to See the Profile for fkornre Click here to Send fkornre a Private Message Find more posts by fkornre Add fkornre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
fkornre
go fuck yourself...

Originally posted by dgmodel
lol... according to dave none of the "regulars" contributed anything worthwhile to begin with... ill find the post in the mod forum and copy paste it...
please copy and paste this post please...

dgmodel
iconoclast

if the site wasnt down id do it right now.

fkornre
go fuck yourself...

lol...how many times you gonna change your country??? please add your avatar and title...

dgmodel
iconoclast

idk. five?

Lolahotass
Fkornre's cyber-babe <3

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

hey babe...thanx for letting me know where you all went

u didnt notice i lost my mod priv right after i got banned then reinstated?

no - i just assumed you had your powers reinstated...

ughhhh!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lolahotass Click here to Send Lolahotass a Private Message Find more posts by Lolahotass Add Lolahotass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
fkornre
go fuck yourself...

no - i just assumed you had your powers reinstated...

ughhhh!!!
nope...i guess my tcell jokes and aids/hiv talk was enough to get me revoked...the day i got banned i lost it all

Lolahotass
Fkornre's cyber-babe <3

nope...i guess my tcell jokes and aids/hiv talk was enough to get me revoked...the day i got banned i lost it all

dgmodel
iconoclast

lmao, howd i get away with this then~!?

http://happyvalleyaids.ytmnd.com/

slydem
Ass is food

Originally posted by Slide
Hey ya all. I'm a stranger in a strange board. For the first time, I feel like a cyber-immigrant.

This board's pretty impressive.

Sup Slick

http://music.download.com/slydem/3600-8363_32-100333307.html?tag=listing_song_artist

Click Here to See the Profile for slydem Click here to Send slydem a Private Message Visit slydem's homepage! Find more posts by slydem Add slydem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lolahotass
Fkornre's cyber-babe <3

Originally posted by slydem
Sup Slick

hey baby

fkornre
go fuck yourself...

Originally posted by dgmodel
lmao, howd i get away with this then~!?

http://happyvalleyaids.ytmnd.com/
you posted a song...i told him i hope his tcell count drops to one over night and he never wakes up...lol...

i was gonna make up 2 new screennames on there just for him... positHIV and oneTcell

dgmodel
iconoclast

lmao. nice.

slydem
Ass is food

hey baby

I love those cans and tail..

Good god, how many smiliys they have.

http://music.download.com/slydem/3600-8363_32-100333307.html?tag=listing_song_artist

Click Here to See the Profile for slydem Click here to Send slydem a Private Message Visit slydem's homepage! Find more posts by slydem Add slydem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Slide
What did I eat?

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by slydem
Sup Slick

Sup Sly. How's it hanging, I mean banging? Loose and full of juice, or feeling tipsy full of Goose?

Click Here to See the Profile for Slide Click here to Send Slide a Private Message Visit Slide's homepage! Find more posts by Slide Add Slide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lolahotass
Fkornre's cyber-babe <3

Sup Sly. How's it hanging, I mean banging? Loose and full of juice, or feeling tipsy full of Goose?

sushiiii

we gotta get together soon.. i have a wedding this weekend and a golf match with my ex-boyfriends dad from like 5 yrs ago.. loll Should be an interesting time nonetheless.

but i <3 naples

Slide
What did I eat?

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

hey baby

hey gorgeous. You're looking bouncy tonight.

Click Here to See the Profile for Slide Click here to Send Slide a Private Message Visit Slide's homepage! Find more posts by Slide Add Slide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

so, since we have so many ex-mods from CP, who's the bastard that kept moving my posts about every party I've thrown from the NY forum to Promotions? LOL! Every joe-blow promoter in town got to post their parties in the NY forum. Since I run GN, I was treated like the redheaded stepchild over there.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
slydem
Ass is food

Oh hanging.

Slide
What did I eat?

sushiiii

we gotta get together soon.. i have a wedding this weekend and a golf match with my ex-boyfriends dad from like 5 yrs ago.. loll Should be an interesting time nonetheless.

but i <3 naples

I hear ya. The sushi is calling me too. It will be great, my last big binge, with you, because I gotta get back on my diet. I gained about 17 pounds back in the last few months. Can you believe that? Sushi is my poison.

Howie
Wait! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Find other members from Germany   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by translucent
so, since we have so many ex-mods from CP, who's the bastard that kept moving my posts about every party I've thrown from the NY forum to Promotions? LOL! Every joe-blow promoter in town got to post their parties in the NY forum. Since I run GN, I was treated like the redheaded stepchild over there.

That figures, lalate couldn't even have his link in his sig either.

Two in the pink, one in the stink

Click Here to See the Profile for Howie Click here to Send Howie a Private Message Visit Howie's homepage! Find more posts by Howie Add Howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote