Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (17):   « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Welcome aboard!
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
QueenChaos
Mama Goddess Sexpot

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Originally posted by bronzgroova
gotcha! I was using that today. Thanks to you, the ultimate slacker!

I recognize some names from the Arc board on here as well!

Nice!

AHHHH, a Zoo York buddy!
Yay! SO, errr, you married?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for QueenChaos Click here to Send QueenChaos a Private Message Find more posts by QueenChaos Add QueenChaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bronzgroova
nanu nanu

Find other members from United States  

Originally posted by QueenChaos
AHHHH, a Zoo York buddy!
Yay! SO, errr, you married?

ummmm..technically no but I have a girlfriend of almost 3 years. we actually met at the opening night of Arc with Deep Dish...wow, it's been a while, I still remember that night like it was yesterday. Music was off tha hook!

edit: removed question about what up with you....

and thanks for the welcome!

blank 8<{0

Last edited by bronzgroova on 05-23-2005 at 06:20 PM

Click Here to See the Profile for bronzgroova Click here to Send bronzgroova a Private Message Visit bronzgroova's homepage! Find more posts by bronzgroova Add bronzgroova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kerny

Find other members from United Kingdom  

when i go to media and open dj sets it says unautorised acess. i have registered and posteed more than ten threads. can anyone help

Click Here to See the Profile for kerny Click here to Send kerny a Private Message Find more posts by kerny Add kerny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by kerny
when i go to media and open dj sets it says unautorised acess. i have registered and posteed more than ten threads. can anyone help

probably a proxy issue with your ISP. click on the page buttons to get to the files.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
azhang

Find other members from Indonesia   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

do you get a notification if u had more than 10 posts n able to download?

i dont drive fast,i just fly low

Click Here to See the Profile for azhang Click here to Send azhang a Private Message Find more posts by azhang Add azhang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by azhang
do you get a notification if u had more than 10 posts n able to download?

there's a count of how many posts you have right under your user name.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
jonnyblaze

great job thanks

Click Here to See the Profile for jonnyblaze Click here to Send jonnyblaze a Private Message Find more posts by jonnyblaze Add jonnyblaze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Nigel Harkness

Find other members from United States   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

I love the "office mode"

I look forward to seeing other improvements!

Click Here to See the Profile for Nigel Harkness Click here to Send Nigel Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Nigel Harkness Add Nigel Harkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by Nigel Harkness
I love the "office mode"

I look forward to seeing other improvements!

I'm almost finished with "Mobile Mode"

"Tresor never sleeps"

Cookie6
Yesss Yesss I am a Wineaux :-)

Find other members from Italy   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by translucent
I'm almost finished with "Mobile Mode"

What's "office mode" and "mobile mode"

Click Here to See the Profile for Cookie6 Click here to Send Cookie6 a Private Message Find more posts by Cookie6 Add Cookie6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by Cookie6
What's "office mode" and "mobile mode"

look at the top right-hand side of the page and this button:

"Tresor never sleeps"

Cookie6
Yesss Yesss I am a Wineaux :-)

Find other members from Italy   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by translucent
look at the top right-hand side of the page and this button:

Holy Crap!! This is Genius!!

Sorry if im over excited but my werk is redik strict about using the internet and this makes things soooo much easier!

Spank you Rueben!

Click Here to See the Profile for Cookie6 Click here to Send Cookie6 a Private Message Find more posts by Cookie6 Add Cookie6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
KLZ

Find other members from Netherlands   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Greetings from Holland!! Very nice board you guys have here Sorry for my bad English in advance

Click Here to See the Profile for KLZ Click here to Send KLZ a Private Message Find more posts by KLZ Add KLZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

"Tresor never sleeps"

GirlieGirl
valley of ice

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by KLZ
Greetings from Holland!! Very nice board you guys have here Sorry for my bad English in advance

Don't worry. Half of us speak rubbish English, too. (*ahem* Osta)

Wilkommen!

Click Here to See the Profile for GirlieGirl Click here to Send GirlieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GirlieGirl Add GirlieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
albion
Happiness is a healthy body and a sick mind

Find other members from United Kingdom  

Originally posted by KLZ
Greetings from Holland!!

I think you're going to fit right in here, and very quickly

Originally posted by GirlieGirl
Don't worry. Half of us speak rubbish English, too. (*ahem* Osta)

but the other half done good

I start things, but I never

Last edited by albion on 03-31-2006 at 05:24 PM

Click Here to See the Profile for albion Click here to Send albion a Private Message Find more posts by albion Add albion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
$upaflyguy

Hi peeeeeeeeeeeps.. Greetings from VA

Click Here to See the Profile for $upaflyguy Click here to Send $upaflyguy a Private Message Find more posts by $upaflyguy Add $upaflyguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Howie
Wait! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Find other members from Germany   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Been awhile since I've been here.

Two in the pink, one in the stink

Click Here to See the Profile for Howie Click here to Send Howie a Private Message Visit Howie's homepage! Find more posts by Howie Add Howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by Howie

hey, there stranger. how's the booze treating you?

Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Howdy Howie!

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

D-A-N-N-Y

Danny Howells Quote from his LAST DANCE party at ARC:

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
amandahugnkiss
all about tha beets

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

hi howie!

First rule of Roadside Beet Sales: Put the most attractive beets on top-- the ones that make you pull over and go, "Hey! I need this beet right now!" Those are the money beets.
----- Dwight, The Office

"J.D.! A mutual hatred of beets isn't enough to base a relationship on!"
----- Elliot, Scrubs

Click Here to See the Profile for amandahugnkiss Click here to Send amandahugnkiss a Private Message Find more posts by amandahugnkiss Add amandahugnkiss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Howie

Find other members from Germany   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Thanks guys. The booze has been keeping me pretty busy, damn busy. I have a feeling there's gonna be an influx of CP refugees soon.

Click Here to See the Profile for Howie Click here to Send Howie a Private Message Visit Howie's homepage! Find more posts by Howie Add Howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
lalate
world's largest nightlife site

Thanks guys. The booze has been keeping me pretty busy, damn busy. I have a feeling there's gonna be an influx of CP refugees soon.

I heard there a lot of hot asian girls here lol. WASSUPPPPP

Anyway, now that I am not posting "elsewhere", I can tell you all the stuff I would have said.

a) That kid was a jesus freak.
http://televisioninternet.com/lalate/showthread.php?p=378#post378

b) He's a weirdo. Has pics that he uses where he brags he has a big dick, and he has a pic of jesus bear hugging a guy -- wierd

c) The "other place" is not owned in majority by the dude everyone thinks. And hasnt for years.

d) In advertising

1. you can site to "total registered users" irrespective if they havent been active for ages, left because they hate the site now, or no longer are actively posting.

2. Morevoer, once you get a member to post 20,000 posts for example, you really dont care for ad purposes if they leave or get banned because you got the benefit of their traffic already.

So in summary, if everyone left tomorrow, you could still site total registered user numbers, do email blasts to your database, and make money.

Its only once an advertiser wants to compare current, not historic, site traffic numbers to registered user numbers will they realize the difference.

carrying more vip parties in more countries per week than any other site.

Click Here to See the Profile for lalate Click here to Send lalate a Private Message Visit lalate's homepage! Find more posts by lalate Add lalate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Howie

Originally posted by lalate
I heard there a lot of hot asian girls here lol. WASSUPPPPP

Anyway, now that I am not posting "elsewhere", I can tell you all the stuff I would have said.

a) That kid was a jesus freak.
http://televisioninternet.com/lalate/showthread.php?p=378#post378

b) He's a weirdo. Has pics that he uses where he brags he has a big dick, and he has a pic of jesus bear hugging a guy -- wierd

c) The "other place" is not owned in majority by the dude everyone thinks. And hasnt for years.

d) In advertising

1. you can site to "total registered users" irrespective if they havent been active for ages, left because they hate the site now, or no longer are actively posting.

2. Morevoer, once you get a member to post 20,000 posts for example, you really dont care for ad purposes if they leave or get banned because you got the benefit of their traffic already.

So in summary, if everyone left tomorrow, you could still site total registered user numbers, do email blasts to your database, and make money.

Its only once an advertiser wants to compare current, not historic, site traffic numbers to registered user numbers will they realize the difference.

One can only hope.