Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Site Help / Suggestions > Version History > Office Mode: Make the board look like a Word document
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Exclamation Office Mode: Make the board look like a Word document

Click on the "Ofice Mode" button on the header to make the board look like a Word document. After clicking this button, you'll see a Microsoft Word header and footer with the board's colors and layout mimicking a document. This way, your boss and coworkers will think you're actually doing work instead of slacking off.

Features:

• Monochromatic layout that will attract less attention
  • Images attached within posts are disabled. A link to the image is there instead
  • Signatures are disabled

Click on "GN" on the Word header to pop up a navigation menu. Click on "GN" again to hide it. To switch back to normal mode, either click on the "Format" menu item on the Word header or select "Normal Mode" from the menu that pops up after clicking on "GN"

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bubblz
I love polka squares!

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

LOL! this is awsome for you slackers Good job Rubes!

Click Here to See the Profile for bubblz Click here to Send bubblz a Private Message Find more posts by bubblz Add bubblz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Destynee
The Hotness ;o)

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Love it! hehehehehhe

edit***

too bad it doesn't work when u click on anything outside of groovanauts

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful; Hate me because your boyfriend thinks so"

"Love me, Hate me......Either way, I'm on your mind"

"u give me lemons, and i will make strawberry jam"

Last edited by Destynee on 04-26-2005 at 07:22 PM

Click Here to See the Profile for Destynee Click here to Send Destynee a Private Message Visit Destynee's homepage! Find more posts by Destynee Add Destynee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

Find other members from England  

great work ruben, seriosuly ... i think the single biggest advance in board-dom since the invention of the smiley

**edit
since the invention of the hot pics forum, i meant ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

BTW, if you hit the F11 key on your keyboard, most browsers will hide their menubar, completing the effect.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
GirlieGirl
valley of ice

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Goddamn, Ruben! Serious fucking props for this one!

Click Here to See the Profile for GirlieGirl Click here to Send GirlieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GirlieGirl Add GirlieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
yallzrcrazy
answering phones....putting letters in envelopes

Originally posted by translucent
BTW, if you hit the F11 key on your keyboard, most browsers will hide their menubar, completing the effect.
well, that's just good to know for any board mode. now i can look at even more of the hot pics

"you are the gayest monster since gay came to gayville."
-master shake

18 days until yallzr22....the most boring age in history.

Click Here to See the Profile for yallzrcrazy Click here to Send yallzrcrazy a Private Message Find more posts by yallzrcrazy Add yallzrcrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Awesome! Thanks!!!

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
rockyblue
head prone

it's great! thanks Ruben!

"Reality is malleable, because veracity is determined subjectively" -Craig Stecyk

Click Here to See the Profile for rockyblue Click here to Send rockyblue a Private Message Visit rockyblue's homepage! Find more posts by rockyblue Add rockyblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

~midnight is where the day begins~

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
e_bomb
Monster of the Midway

Damn dood - looks good!

Click Here to See the Profile for e_bomb Click here to Send e_bomb a Private Message Find more posts by e_bomb Add e_bomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
gone down south
Registered Asshat

Yup, there goes my last excuse for productivity. I no longer have to switch to real work when people walk up behind me.

edit: god damn spelling.

Last edited by gone down south on 04-26-2005 at 10:58 PM

Click Here to See the Profile for gone down south Click here to Send gone down south a Private Message Find more posts by gone down south Add gone down south to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

D-A-N-N-Y

Danny Howells Quote from his LAST DANCE party at ARC:

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
jamiroguy1
on the 19th hole

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Yep, i love this feature.

Something yous guys should try that I do is resize your browser window to the same size of your preview pane in outlook and position it directly over top of it. Works pretty well for me with the 'office mode'.

http://www.pimphandproductions.com

Click Here to See the Profile for jamiroguy1 Click here to Send jamiroguy1 a Private Message Visit jamiroguy1's homepage! Find more posts by jamiroguy1 Add jamiroguy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
jrod
Darwin is all that matters now!

Find other members from Seychelles   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

This is awesome

Ruben CAN RAP......IN RUSSIAN!

PANTS?

Click Here to See the Profile for jrod Click here to Send jrod a Private Message Find more posts by jrod Add jrod to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sunshine79
www.1loveparty.com

Find other members from Germany   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

for this, you are GOD, not satan :p

Click Here to See the Profile for Sunshine79 Click here to Send Sunshine79 a Private Message Visit Sunshine79's homepage! Find more posts by Sunshine79 Add Sunshine79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
albion
Happiness is a healthy body and a sick mind

Find other members from United Kingdom  

hey Rubes - why doesn't offfice mode work on the glow forum?

Keep thinking no-one gonna notice a little recreation in the office then suddenly up pops the glow board in harlot red and I'm busted

I start things, but I never

Click Here to See the Profile for albion Click here to Send albion a Private Message Find more posts by albion Add albion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by albion
hey Rubes - why doesn't offfice mode work on the glow forum?

Keep thinking no-one gonna notice a little recreation in the office then suddenly up pops the glow board in harlot red and I'm busted

It's not like anyone on that forum has a day job.

"Tresor never sleeps"

albion
Happiness is a healthy body and a sick mind

Find other members from United Kingdom  

Originally posted by translucent
It's not like anyone on that forum has a day job.

yeah but it's like watching a car crash... just can't stop rubber necking

I start things, but I never

Click Here to See the Profile for albion Click here to Send albion a Private Message Find more posts by albion Add albion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
rtyas
^^Sonic^^

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Damn this is great...good stuff mate!

Click Here to See the Profile for rtyas Click here to Send rtyas a Private Message Find more posts by rtyas Add rtyas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

I love the new updates - awesome ruben!!

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote