Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Site Help / Suggestions > Version History > Added members' age in posts
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Added members' age in posts

members' age is now displayed under their avatars in each post and under birthday in their profiles.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neophyte

All we need now is sexual preference

jk :p

Click Here to See the Profile for neophyte Click here to Send neophyte a Private Message Find more posts by neophyte Add neophyte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by neophyte
All we need now is sexual preference

jk :p

how would you designate that anyways?

Music, my drug; dance, my ecstasy.

Click Here to See the Profile for JPGulden Click here to Send JPGulden a Private Message Visit JPGulden's homepage! Find more posts by JPGulden Add JPGulden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

thats terrible.....

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neophyte

Originally posted by thedawnfades
how would you designate that anyways?

easy in your profile, there could be options like breeder, butt pirate, carpet muncher, experimenting, etc.

Originally posted by TottallyOff
thats terrible.....

you be quiet old man :p

Click Here to See the Profile for neophyte Click here to Send neophyte a Private Message Find more posts by neophyte Add neophyte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

hmm,

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

wtf?

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

i see. time to change my age on my registration.

NOW LISTENING TO:

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

hey wait a minute, why isn't ruben's age displayed under his avatar?

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

neophyte

Originally posted by vicman
hey wait a minute, why isn't ruben's age displayed under his avatar?

because that doosh didn't put a year, just the month and day for his bday

JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

Click Here to See the Profile for JPGulden Click here to Send JPGulden a Private Message Visit JPGulden's homepage! Find more posts by JPGulden Add JPGulden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
NeoLite

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

That smart bastard

:p

Click Here to See the Profile for NeoLite Click here to Send NeoLite a Private Message Visit NeoLite's homepage! Find more posts by NeoLite Add NeoLite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

hmmm . . .

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

where is my age?

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

where is my age?

you are 99 right now

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

apparently i can't go over 100. shit.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

teriaki
Someone fucked my washing machine!!!

I think this had an unintended effect, Ruben.

Click Here to See the Profile for teriaki Click here to Send teriaki a Private Message Find more posts by teriaki Add teriaki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

apparently i can't go over 100. shit.

I guess you are destined to die at age 99.

translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

who wants to live past 99 anyway? If you party right, you won't have to worry about that.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote