Help our Glow community grow. Click here to refer friends to our site!
Groovanauts.com > Forums > Affiliate Forum Hosting > GLOW > Club Glow Twitter Page - Follow Us!
Forum Navigation:
Username: Password: 

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Glowcrew

Top 10 List: < click >

Club Glow Twitter Page - Follow Us!

I am very excited to announce that Club Glow now has a Twitter page. On Thursdays at Saturdays I will try to have our guest DJs send you guys a personalized message. In addition, you will get updates on special events and updated happenings.

Our Twitter page is http://twitter.com/clubglow .

All the best,

Pete

Facebook: facebook.com/clubglow
Myspace: Myspace.com/clubglowdc
Twitter: ClubGlow

Get the BEST discounts and deals for Glow Events at the GLOW FACEBOOK FAN PAGE. If you haven't joined yet..what are you waiting for??!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2009 06:29 PM
Glowcrew is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glowcrew Click here to Send Glowcrew a Private Message Visit Glowcrew's homepage! Find more posts by Glowcrew Add Glowcrew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glittergirl
glowgirl

i'm not on twitter. too many of these sites to keep up with.
is it any good?

"It seemed like a good idea at the time." ~sammy

[referring to sanath's cat] "Do those things come in other colors?" - Koon

"There are people who play records and there are DJ's who blow minds." - Eddie Halliwell

"Don't be a prisoner of your own style" - Armin van Buuren

Old Post 02-11-2009 07:17 PM
glittergirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glittergirl Click here to Send glittergirl a Private Message Find more posts by glittergirl Add glittergirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr. DLW
Black Dynamite

im not familiar with twitter either.

DEMF - May 28th-31st
more epic to be announced.
...living vicariously through myself.

Old Post 02-11-2009 07:21 PM
Mr. DLW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. DLW Click here to Send Mr. DLW a Private Message Visit Mr. DLW's homepage! Find more posts by Mr. DLW Add Mr. DLW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UAKid
_G

next big thing ...

Old Post 02-11-2009 07:24 PM
UAKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UAKid Click here to Send UAKid a Private Message Find more posts by UAKid Add UAKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jovjo003

not a fan.... yet of twitter. but sounds catchy!

Old Post 02-11-2009 07:47 PM
jovjo003 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jovjo003 Click here to Send jovjo003 a Private Message Find more posts by jovjo003 Add jovjo003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2rip
Raisin' up some HYPE

the name reminds me of something that happens to you once you've done too much speed

12/18 - Short Circuit rave, DC
12/19 - Black Hole, Baltimore
12/31 - Dieselboy & DJ 2rip @ Club 24, DC
1/17 - And Here It Is @ Bourbon St, Baltimore
2/19 - Konkrete Jungle, Philly
2/20 - TBA, New York City
2/25 - Temple SF, San Francisco
2/26 - Kelly's Mission Rock, San Francisco
2/27 - Hot Chocolate 4, Reno NV
3/13 - PEACE @ Black Hole, Baltimore
4/23 - Hardcore Till I Die @ Muse, DC
6/12 - PLUR TOUR - Indianapolis
6/13 - PLUR TOUR - Chicago
9/4 - Black Rock City, NV

FIND ME ON FACEBOOK
www.myspace.com/dj2rip
www.districtignition.com

Old Post 02-11-2009 08:35 PM
2rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2rip Click here to Send 2rip a Private Message Visit 2rip's homepage! Find more posts by 2rip Add 2rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCgirly

its the same thing as Facebook status updates

Old Post 02-11-2009 08:46 PM
DCgirly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCgirly Click here to Send DCgirly a Private Message Find more posts by DCgirly Add DCgirly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glittergirl
glowgirl

facebook already consumes all my free time.

"There are people who play records and there are DJ's who blow minds." - Eddie Halliwell

Old Post 02-11-2009 08:47 PM
glittergirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glittergirl Click here to Send glittergirl a Private Message Find more posts by glittergirl Add glittergirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rstalling3

Originally posted by glittergirl

ditto

Old Post 02-11-2009 09:19 PM
rstalling3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rstalling3 Click here to Send rstalling3 a Private Message Find more posts by rstalling3 Add rstalling3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jovjo003

Originally posted by glittergirl

TOTALLY! It can make a person have OCD.

Old Post 02-11-2009 11:05 PM
jovjo003 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jovjo003 Click here to Send jovjo003 a Private Message Find more posts by jovjo003 Add jovjo003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RudeFlame
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by 2rip
the name reminds me of something that happens to you once you've done too much speed

agreed!

MySpace

Old Post 02-11-2009 11:18 PM
RudeFlame is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RudeFlame Click here to Send RudeFlame a Private Message Visit RudeFlame's homepage! Find more posts by RudeFlame Add RudeFlame to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anil
Retired

Jon Deke told me about this. It's really big in Europe.

Old Post 02-12-2009 12:34 AM
anil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anil Click here to Send anil a Private Message Find more posts by anil Add anil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anil
Retired

Added!

Old Post 02-12-2009 12:47 AM
anil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anil Click here to Send anil a Private Message Find more posts by anil Add anil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glowcrew

For example, I can send a twitter message from Benny (or the dj on a saturday or thursday). You guys can then discuss and chat about it while at the club and get us to respond too. It just forms a sense of community with not only you the patrons, but the DJ and us the promoters. It is catching on. Alex Ovechkin did this during his All Star weekend in Montreal. For example, Benny and I can post a message "hey at dinner, looking forward to tonight". Then you guys can start chatting. Then at the club Benny can post "The first song I will play is brand new from me" and you guys can chat. Pretty cool way to make things a little more personal ;-)

I am still learning it so bear with me!

Pete

Get the BEST discounts and deals for Glow Events at the GLOW FACEBOOK FAN PAGE. If you haven't joined yet..what are you waiting for??!!

Last edited by Glowcrew on 02-13-2009 at 01:13 PM

Last edited by Glowcrew on 02-13-2009 at 01:13 PM

Old Post 02-12-2009 02:01 AM
Glowcrew is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glowcrew Click here to Send Glowcrew a Private Message Visit Glowcrew's homepage! Find more posts by Glowcrew Add Glowcrew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UKDan

Originally posted by Glowcrew
For example, I can send a twitter message from Benny (or the dj on a saturday or thursday). I can attach a picture of Benny from my cell phone and a personal message to you guys. You guys can then discuss and chat about it while at the club and get us to respond too. In addition, we all can add pics from our cell phones. It just forms a sense of community with not only you the patrons, but the DJ and us the promoters. It is catching on. Alex Ovechkin did this during his All Star weekend in Montreal. For example, Benny and I can post a message "hey at dinner, looking forward to tonight". Then you guys can start chatting. Then at the club Benny can post "The first song I will play is brand new from me" and you guys can chat. Pretty cool way to upload photos, chat and make things a little more personal ;-)

Pete

sounds like a good forum for 'sexting' too, which i am told is very popular with the young people these days.

i'll start...pete, every time i think of you i get to half-mast.

your turn.

Old Post 02-12-2009 09:29 AM
UKDan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UKDan Click here to Send UKDan a Private Message Find more posts by UKDan Add UKDan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
christauff
Brevity is the soul of.

This is cool, Pete.

http://twitter.com/christauff

Old Post 02-12-2009 11:08 AM
christauff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for christauff Click here to Send christauff a Private Message Visit christauff's homepage! Find more posts by christauff Add christauff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

I've been on Twitter for a while. I don't actually ever update anything but I like reading other people's stuff. I joined it for soccer match updates mostly. I'll add ya

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Old Post 02-12-2009 11:17 AM
tiny butterfli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dethbeth

I joined Twitter a long time ago but never check it.

Old Post 02-12-2009 01:02 PM
dethbeth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dethbeth Click here to Send dethbeth a Private Message Find more posts by dethbeth Add dethbeth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael
OG

i lol'd @ twitter being recently hacked and obscene material posted on obamas and britney spears pages, twitter is great for networking, i use it to keep up to date with some entrepreneurs i pay attention to for business stuff

nice that glow has one

Old Post 02-12-2009 01:04 PM
michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael Click here to Send michael a Private Message Find more posts by michael Add michael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael
OG

also, check out a dandy firefox plugin

twitterbar

Old Post 02-12-2009 01:09 PM
michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael Click here to Send michael a Private Message Find more posts by michael Add michael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glittergirl
glowgirl

Originally posted by Glowcrew
For example, I can send a twitter message from Benny (or the dj on a saturday or thursday). I can attach a picture of Benny from my cell phone and a personal message to you guys. You guys can then discuss and chat about it while at the club and get us to respond too. In addition, we all can add pics from our cell phones. It just forms a sense of community with not only you the patrons, but the DJ and us the promoters. It is catching on. Alex Ovechkin did this during his All Star weekend in Montreal. For example, Benny and I can post a message "hey at dinner, looking forward to tonight". Then you guys can start chatting. Then at the club Benny can post "The first song I will play is brand new from me" and you guys can chat. Pretty cool way to upload photos, chat and make things a little more personal ;-)

Pete

damn you. now i'm intrigued and need to join.

Old Post 02-12-2009 08:08 PM
glowdem
The Favorite Glow girl <3

Mine is http://twitter.com/daniamcc

::It's murder on the dancefloor::
:But you better not kill the groove:
::: DJ, gonna burn this goddamn house right down:::

Old Post 02-12-2009 08:56 PM
glowdem is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glowdem Click here to Send glowdem a Private Message Visit glowdem's homepage! Find more posts by glowdem Add glowdem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glowcrew

Sooooooo...I will Twitter my experiences in Miami this week. Join and see who I run into and get a behind the scenes to the biggest party in the world

Pete

Old Post 03-24-2009 12:33 PM
Glowcrew

So my followers doubled during my special WMC "behind the scenes" twittering!

Old Post 03-31-2009 05:58 PM
Glowcrew

See...if you were following ClubGlow on Twitter then you would have already known a week ago that DAVID GUETTA will be spinning a special GLOW party on Sunday May 24th (Memorial Day Weekend)!

Old Post 04-16-2009 07:54 PM