Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (8):   « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Sports > ***OFFICIAL*** 2011-12 NBA SEASON Thread
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
domjuan
“Yes, we can!” has devolved into “Hey, we might.”

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Originally posted by vicman
knixx

8 seed in the east if the season ended today, im sure melo would love to see philly in round 1.

Money Driven, Anal Lover, Yankee Fan, Cowboy up & I Ride w/ the Heat!! I'm a relentless & persistent animal my desire is to be the worlds greatest. - me

“Liberalism is a mental disorder" ~MIKE SAVAGE

“I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee.”
Joe DiMaggio

Them that governs least, governs best- Thomas Jefferson

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. - General George Patton Jr

I love my wife & my life.

"I am an Animal Rescuer. My work is never done, my home is never quiet, my wallet is always empty...but my heart is always full." Annette King-Tucker

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem."

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
3- Check in with Domjuan's secretary to see what hes up to for the day.
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
5- Master-bate to pics of Cindy Sheehan
6 - Spread innovative thinking that failed 25 years ago in Europe.
7- Burn an American flag
8- Spew out racist remarks to anybody that isn't a tree-huger like himself.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for domjuan Click here to Send domjuan a Private Message Visit domjuan's homepage! Find more posts by domjuan Add domjuan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

gotta be really bad to lose to the Suns at home these days.

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

HOWARD FOR CHANDLER AND AMARE, ID LOVE THIS MOVE FOR THE KNICKS. AMARE AND MELO DONT SEEM TO GEL WELL.

Money Driven, Anal Lover, Yankee Fan, Cowboy up & I Ride w/ the Heat!! I'm a relentless & persistent animal my desire is to be the worlds greatest. - me

Joe DiMaggio

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
- Thomas Jefferson

"I am an Animal Rescuer. My work is never done, my home is never quiet, my wallet is always empty...but my heart is always full." Annette King-Tucker

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem."

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

Click Here to See the Profile for domjuan Click here to Send domjuan a Private Message Visit domjuan's homepage! Find more posts by domjuan Add domjuan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

gotta be really bad to lose to the Suns at home these days.

BEAT THE C'S AS WELL

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

Kill_A_Raver

lol @ the knicks and lakers.

sucks to be a fan of either team right now

don't worry, dwight will come to the rescue.

Click Here to See the Profile for Kill_A_Raver Click here to Send Kill_A_Raver a Private Message Find more posts by Kill_A_Raver Add Kill_A_Raver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

show are tied for first place

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

Kill_A_Raver

Originally posted by domjuan
show are tied for first place

who cares.....they won't win the NBA title....unless stern fixes another bogus trade.

Click Here to See the Profile for Kill_A_Raver Click here to Send Kill_A_Raver a Private Message Find more posts by Kill_A_Raver Add Kill_A_Raver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Kill_A_Raver
who cares.....they won't win the NBA title....unless stern fixes another bogus trade.

like dwight howard for steve blake, matt barnes, and the lakers 2nd pick in 2050.

NOW LISTENING TO:

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

No shot sans Odom or Howard, you're not telling me anything that laker nation doesn't already know.

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

"show tied for first place"

dom "the flip/flopper" juan.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

domjuan

BYNUM averaging 16 and 12.2 rebounds, dont you want him Orlando? Pull the trigger!

I flip flopped 2 decades ago Vic.

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Otis Smith is a douche. I would've traded Dwight already.

Actually that scenario of sending him to the Knixx for Amare and I cant recall who else and/or what else, would be a good deal IMO. Amare is from the Orlando area which should be a plus for the Magic. And whatever deal should include Hedo as well (along with his contract).

I dont want Bynum, guy never shows up against the best big men in the league. Love got 33/13 on him, and couple weeks ago Howard abused him all night long.

edit: the deal should also include Otis Smith.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

Kill_A_Raver

if logic is served, dwight will be a bull.

that's why it will PROBABLY not happen.

domjuan

Congrats to KOBE for passing shaq on the all-time scoring list. Greatest Laker ever now as shaq and Magic concurred.

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Who needs Amare and Carmelo when you gots Jeremy Lin for 750k? Guy basically gets paid to clean Amare's and Melos shoe's.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

Kill_A_Raver

Who needs Amare and Carmelo when you gots Jeremy Lin for 750k? Guy basically gets paid to clean Amare's and Melos shoe's.

you sound desperate....put a fork in it....knicks are going no where this season.

domjuan

you sound desperate....put a fork in it....knicks are going no where this season.

MELO OUT 2 WEEKS IN SHORTENED SEASON ENDED ANY HOPES OF THE 8 SEED

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Linsanity bro!

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

spin
I LUFF RISE

for the 100th time...d'antoni needs to be fired. he's been nothing short of a complete failure in new york.

"Rise in Boston is, for me, one of the most important clubs in North America right now. It is the complete opposite of all the glammed-up, bottle-service clubs that have spread like wildfire. The emphasis is on the music, the loyal customers who attend, the sound, etc etc. All the things that I feel are so important, yet are so sadly neglected in way too many places these days. It's always a pleasure to play at Rise - I know I'll be given the best platform to do what I do to the best of my ability, in one of the friendliest and most welcoming of environments."

Danny Howells
Dig Deeper, UK

WWW.RISECLUB.US

Click Here to See the Profile for spin Click here to Send spin a Private Message Find more posts by spin Add spin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Lin-a-geddon!

D'Antoni's contract ends this season. Not that Dolan cannot pay him off if he fired him. Dont they currently have an interim GM? Dunno, Dolan might want to hire a new GM and have him hire the new coach...or just bring back Isiah.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

domjuan

Originally posted by spin
for the 100th time...d'antoni needs to be fired. he's been nothing short of a complete failure in new york.

linsanity might have saved him this year

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Super Lin-tendo!

might as well trade Carmelo. he will hog up the ball when he comes back and chuck 30 shots a game the Knixx will go back to losing.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

domjuan

Jeremy Lin wins NBA's East player of the week honor

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-02-13/jeremy-lin-wins-nbas-east-player-of-the-week-honor#ixzz1mIqMN9MY

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

chinese are invading america according to Ran Paul!

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

domjuan

chinese are invading america according to Ran Paul!

Racist

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag