Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (5):   « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Sports > ***OFFICIAL*** 2011 NFL Season Thread
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
domjuan
“Yes, we can!” has devolved into “Hey, we might.”

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

How bout them Fins!

Money Driven, Anal Lover, Yankee Fan, Cowboy up & I Ride w/ the Heat!! I'm a relentless & persistent animal my desire is to be the worlds greatest. - me

“Liberalism is a mental disorder" ~MIKE SAVAGE

“I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee.”
Joe DiMaggio

Them that governs least, governs best- Thomas Jefferson

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. - General George Patton Jr

I love my wife & my life.

"I am an Animal Rescuer. My work is never done, my home is never quiet, my wallet is always empty...but my heart is always full." Annette King-Tucker

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem."

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
3- Check in with Domjuan's secretary to see what hes up to for the day.
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
5- Master-bate to pics of Cindy Sheehan
6 - Spread innovative thinking that failed 25 years ago in Europe.
7- Burn an American flag
8- Spew out racist remarks to anybody that isn't a tree-huger like himself.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for domjuan Click here to Send domjuan a Private Message Visit domjuan's homepage! Find more posts by domjuan Add domjuan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Jets rolling

Money Driven, Anal Lover, Yankee Fan, Cowboy up & I Ride w/ the Heat!! I'm a relentless & persistent animal my desire is to be the worlds greatest. - me

Joe DiMaggio

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
- Thomas Jefferson

"I am an Animal Rescuer. My work is never done, my home is never quiet, my wallet is always empty...but my heart is always full." Annette King-Tucker

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem."

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

Click Here to See the Profile for domjuan Click here to Send domjuan a Private Message Visit domjuan's homepage! Find more posts by domjuan Add domjuan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

jets class of AFC

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Packers have won like 14 in a row going back to last year. I recall the Patriots had a 21 game winning streak at one point, maybe back in 2003-04.

Jets? I'd still put the Ravens and Steelers ahead of them by a bit (just basically think Roethlisberger and to an extent Flacco are but better than Sanchez), but I think they are the team to beat in the AFC East. Pats are playing for the WC. No deep threat, defense sucks.

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Last edited by vicman on 11-07-2011 at 12:21 PM

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

I cant see pitt in that conversation, they have lost to the ravens 2 times and Houston once. Lose this week to the Bengals and their playoff hopes are in serious jeopardy. Pitt cant run the ball at all, its starting to bite the team in the ass. Afc is weak compared to the NFC.

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Ravens, Pitt, San Diego. Everyone else in AFC is a pretender.

But GB is in a class of their own this year. Best chance of repeating of any recent SB Champ.

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by domjuan
I cant see pitt in that conversation, they have lost to the ravens 2 times and Houston once. Lose this week to the Bengals and their playoff hopes are in serious jeopardy. Pitt cant run the ball at all, its starting to bite the team in the ass. Afc is weak compared to the NFC.

Pitts laid an egg in week 1, granted. But I put them up there because as long as they have that defense and Rothlisberger they have a chance to win anywhere.

And while the Ravens beat them twice this season, like the Jets with the Pats last season, one thing is to beat them in the regular season, another in the playoffs.

Ravens still lay eggs as well (Jaguars and Titans) and while Flacco looked good yesterday, to be a legit SB contender you just cant have abysmal games on offense like they tend to have.

Any of those 3 teams meet in the playoffs, the game will probably come down to a play or two - definitely don't see blow outs.

Not taking the Bengals seriously yet - haven't beaten anyone of consequence yet. Still have to play vs. Steelers and Ravens twice as Houston as well.

NOW LISTENING TO:

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Ravens losing to Seattle - typical Ravens.
Jets mauled at home to the best...I mean worse defense in the league.
Bucs suck.
Wtf - 2 of 8 passing and the Broncos win the game?!?
FUck the Lions.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

domjuan

Texans take this weeks crown of best team in afc.

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Matt Schaub out for the year. Leinart is the backup. Take into account the Texans lost Mario Williams for the season and Arian Foster and Andre Johnson have lost significant playing time due to injury this season.

Packers are rolling everybody.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

domjuan

Upon making my statement schaub wasn't hurt. But andre returning in week 11 only makes the team stronger, no? Best running game in nfl and best total defense in nfl. I can see them holding their own in the weak afc.

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

yup. i was more pointing to the fact that they've lost all those 3 players during the season and they still have the best record in the AFC. lets see what Leinart can do. and they need home field - i just can't see them having to go to Pitts, NY, Bmore, NE in January and winning whatever deficiencies those teams might have. all of them are playoff tested, can win on the road in January and have rings...except the Jets.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

over/under for GB point total in Sunday's Pack-Yuc's game: 38.

shit, Pack will sit everyone in the 4th being up 38-0 given that the Bucs dont even bother to show up until midway through the 4thq anyway.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Tim Tebow M-V-P!

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

*crickets* from Jets fans. amazing how the entire world comes to an end in 5 days.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

IgorB
All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies

Find other members from Ukraine   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by vicman
*crickets* from Jets fans.

It's called " Not even sure where to begin"

Click Here to See the Profile for IgorB Click here to Send IgorB a Private Message Find more posts by IgorB Add IgorB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

Originally posted by IgorB
It's called " Not even sure where to begin"

I saw the jets as a 9 win team, i still have hope for 9 wins. blo actually looks worse right now.

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by domjuan
I saw the jets as a 9 win team, i still have hope for 9 wins. blo actually looks worse right now.

You're so full of it...

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lust-E
DeathRow

This Gronk kid is a machine. 1st TE off the board next year.

Turkey Day Predictions: Lions take down Packers, Dolphins take down Cowboys, Ravens inch by 49ers.

IgorB

Find other members from Ukraine   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Lust-E
This Gronk kid is a machine. 1st TE off the board next year.

Turkey Day Predictions: Lions take down Packers, Dolphins take down Cowboys, Ravens inch by 49ers.

1 out of 3 ain't bad.

Click Here to See the Profile for IgorB Click here to Send IgorB a Private Message Find more posts by IgorB Add IgorB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Tebow 5-1 as a starter.

Over/under: 2 game suspension for Suh.

Can it get any worse for the Texans? Btw, this should be the final proof that Wade Phillips sucks as a head coach but is one great d-coordinator.

Bucs: please go 4-12 so the fucking cheap ass owners finally sign some free agents this offseason.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

tiny butterfli

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Can it get any worse for the Texans? Btw, this should be the final proof that Wade Phillips sucks as a head coach but is one great d-coordinator.

We can't catch a fucking break Schaub out, Leinart out. I think Yates did alright yesterday but we'll need a better option. In other news... ANDRE JOHNSON IS BACK!!

~midnight is where the day begins~

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
IgorB

Thank you Steve Johnson for being a moron

IgorB

Tebow 5-1 as a starter.

He is probably going 7-1, I totally see Denver beating Minnesota and Chicago.

Kill_A_Raver

tebow is a fucking fad....no way he survives the NFL playing like that for another season.

Click Here to See the Profile for Kill_A_Raver Click here to Send Kill_A_Raver a Private Message Find more posts by Kill_A_Raver Add Kill_A_Raver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote