Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Music Forums > Promotions / Events > Washington, DC Area > 1/17 - DC's Only 12 Hour Party
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
beema
cuberoolische

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

1/17 - DC's Only 12 Hour Party

Come out to Pulse this Saturday for a marathon of techno.

The Management at BeBar has successfully gained permission to stay open 24 hours during the Inauguration Celebration. So being the sick, party-crazed, creative bastards that we are, we've decided to go balls to the wall and provide you the only 24 hour party in the city this Saturday.

Fun starts at 7pm with X and ends whenever your legs give out.

If you have somewhere else to be Saturday night, you STILL don't have an excuse, since everything else ends at 4 or earlier...
So we've got all your afterparty needs covered!

Oh, and it's fuckin FREE with RSVP, so yeah
if you don't come, you are clearly a wuss and do not like techno

Take a trip... there's acid in my fridge...

8.28 - Butane + Pezzner LIVE
9.25 - Par Grindvik

Last edited by beema on 01-16-2009 at 12:04 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for beema Click here to Send beema a Private Message Visit beema's homepage! Find more posts by beema Add beema to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DCgirly

There

Click Here to See the Profile for DCgirly Click here to Send DCgirly a Private Message Find more posts by DCgirly Add DCgirly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
littlelauren

Find other members from Philippines   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

this is not to be missed! be sure to arrive promptly at midnight for cLinC's set.

"what is a jersey girl? shes humble but ambitious. shes independent but family oriented. she likes eating pizza, having great hair, and wearing lots of mascara, but dont think for a moment shes not sophisticated. jersey girls are about attitude. shes got a mouth on her. she says what she means. a jersey girl is crunchy on the outside and soft in the center. she has the tenacity and drive of a new yorker, but with the beauty of warmth and humility that being from jersey is all about. shes got a nice, cheerful laugh. shes spunky and witty, and she handles competition very well. shes got confidence. Whatever work she does, she gives it her all. bottom line: shes sexy as hell and if youre lucky, shes yours." --the star ledger

Click Here to See the Profile for littlelauren Click here to Send littlelauren a Private Message Find more posts by littlelauren Add littlelauren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kken
in search of my boy blue

Find other members from South Korea  

is the guestlist good for all night? and what are the set times.

"it's got a funky beat... and i can BUG OUT to it!"

Click Here to See the Profile for kken Click here to Send kken a Private Message Find more posts by kken Add kken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
beema
cuberoolische

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

1. as far as I know
2. no idea... not sure if there are established set times... alls I know is I go on at 4 or somethin
lol

9.25 - Par Grindvik

Click Here to See the Profile for beema Click here to Send beema a Private Message Visit beema's homepage! Find more posts by beema Add beema to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
UAKid
_G

Find other members from Ukraine   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Clinc: 12 - 1:30
Big Bully: 1:30 - 3:30
Beema: 3:30 - 5
Jubilee: 5 - 6:30
M + DD: 6:30 - 9
Fason Jellos: 9 - 11

as far as I know.... be there people !!!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for UAKid Click here to Send UAKid a Private Message Find more posts by UAKid Add UAKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kken
in search of my boy blue

Find other members from South Korea  

can i request pvd's for an angel now?

"it's got a funky beat... and i can BUG OUT to it!"

Click Here to See the Profile for kken Click here to Send kken a Private Message Find more posts by kken Add kken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
beema
cuberoolische

Originally posted by UAKid
Clinc: 12 - 1:30
Big Bully: 1:30 - 3:30
Beema: 3:30 - 5
Jubilee: 5 - 6:30
M + DD: 6:30 - 9
Fason Jellos: 9 - 11

as far as I know.... be there people !!!!!

wtf
how do you know my set time and I don't?

9.25 - Par Grindvik

DCgirly

Originally posted by beema
wtf

LOL

I saw it here:

http://xculture.tv/forum/index.php?topic=215.0

Click Here to See the Profile for DCgirly Click here to Send DCgirly a Private Message Find more posts by DCgirly Add DCgirly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
UAKid
_G

Find other members from Ukraine   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by beema
wtf

lol

Click Here to See the Profile for UAKid Click here to Send UAKid a Private Message Find more posts by UAKid Add UAKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
beema
cuberoolische

great I'm gettin punked with the set time again :p

9.25 - Par Grindvik

michael
OG

Click Here to See the Profile for michael Click here to Send michael a Private Message Find more posts by michael Add michael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Pseudo Society
Techno Aficionado

Find other members from Wales   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

There after I leave glow

[bŭgbsĭk] Pseudo Society / District Ignition
http://www.myspace.com/pseudosociety

Click Here to See the Profile for Pseudo Society Click here to Send Pseudo Society a Private Message Visit Pseudo Society's homepage! Find more posts by Pseudo Society Add Pseudo Society to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
UAKid
_G

UPDATED

UAKid
_G

prepare yourself. Tonight !

michael
OG

Good gawd, i thought this was pretty badass, I have techno bells and blips ringing throughout my head this afternoon......argghh

Click Here to See the Profile for michael Click here to Send michael a Private Message Find more posts by michael Add michael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Mr. DLW
Black Dynamite

I was there till like 6. im dead now... still...

My Upcoming Hype Events:
WMC 2010 "25th Anniversary": Miami/South Beach March 23-30th.
ASOT 450 NYC - April 2nd-3rd
DEMF - May 28th-31st
more epic to be announced.
...living vicariously through myself.

Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. DLW Click here to Send Mr. DLW a Private Message Visit Mr. DLW's homepage! Find more posts by Mr. DLW Add Mr. DLW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
michael
OG

Darren, that was awesome that you brought Matt Darey

He is a really nice guy and was fun to take some shots with

UAKid
_G

Great Party !

DCgirly

Great party!

Oopsyscrewdles

Find other members from United States  

Had a great time. its been a while since i got out of a party when the sun is up. great tunes, great crowd. some how i didn't drop dead to sleep when i got home. bring on the next marathon party

GOODTIMES

"1986!?! Shes dancing like its 2026!!" - Unknown

I'm out like Randy Watson.

Click Here to See the Profile for Oopsyscrewdles Click here to Send Oopsyscrewdles a Private Message Find more posts by Oopsyscrewdles Add Oopsyscrewdles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
motherfuckeri'miLL

Find other members from Dubai   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

NIIIIICE PARTY!! Too bad they stopped serving when we got there tho :/ ah well...goodtimes tho!!

story of my life: I get money, the end.

www.3dpartyevents.com

cuz bitch i'm the bomb like tick...tick

Click Here to See the Profile for motherfuckeri'miLL Click here to Send motherfuckeri'miLL a Private Message Visit motherfuckeri'miLL's homepage! Find more posts by motherfuckeri'miLL Add motherfuckeri'miLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neogaia
I <3 DC

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Yes! I had a blast! This party was completely full of win.

Also Warren is a trooper! He was dancing with me at least until 5 or 6AM in the morning

Originally posted by Oopsyscrewdles
Had a great time. its been a while since i got out of a party when the sun is up. great tunes, great crowd. some how i didn't drop dead to sleep when i got home. bring on the next marathon party

Haha he was still going while the rest of my remaining friends were sitting on the couch looking dead trying to hold out until they started serving alcohol again.

SO much beautiful techno.

I seriously ran into so many people I knew at this party. Down to a random guy that goes to Georgetown that I met on the street on a Wednesday in front of Five.

Haha, whoever was still dancing until 7AM, I love you! Lol, there were about a dozen random Georgetown kids that were there until 7AM, never met them before (except for that one kid that I met about a year ago in front of five), but got a cab back with them.

But yes this party was wonderful. Saw a lot of great friends, the music was beautiful. Met Matt Darrey Lol Matt Darrey was dancing until 6AM at least, it was awesome to see. Darren you're the man for bringing him there!

(On another note, I was gonna go to Glow first but got kind of lazy when it was late, would have totally gone if I had known I would have gotten in for free with that Facebook fan's surprise pass, well that's what i get for not checking this forums often enough )

Cheap coat check, and cheap cover charge $5 ((which was awesome & I think they had a guestlist so you could have gotten in for free. Last call was at 4AM i think

My epic discovery of the night was that there was a super chill upstairs at Bebar, that was so incredibly comfortable and a great chillout spot. I alternated between dancing and hanging out up there.

I love this venue

The only thing that really sucked, was that I accidentally slammed my head into the wall. I was trying to hug Joe, but we fell down on the couches and hit our heads on the wall, the back of his head, and i hit my forehead on the wall. So that still hurts some but luckily no one saw

I think this party went just around the amount of time, I would have loved if it did go longer as was planned but then there probably would only have been a handful of people if they were open much longer. I felt like revitalized at 6AM, so I planned on staying as long as they were open.

I was still going strong at 7AM, and I think 5-7AM was actually probably the best music that I heard all night!

Ya it was also the first time in a long time for me that I left the actual party when it was light out. Yay I had so much fun. I'm so glad I went! Good times

-Rocio
Miss Rocio

Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Find more posts by neogaia Add neogaia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
zhornay

Find other members from United States  

fail on me for just seeing this now...

Click Here to See the Profile for zhornay Click here to Send zhornay a Private Message Find more posts by zhornay Add zhornay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Pseudo Society
Techno Aficionado

Find other members from Wales   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Yeah, 'twas a pretty win night. I suffered the next day at work. Big time.

[bŭgbsĭk] Pseudo Society / District Ignition
http://www.myspace.com/pseudosociety

Click Here to See the Profile for Pseudo Society Click here to Send Pseudo Society a Private Message Visit Pseudo Society's homepage! Find more posts by Pseudo Society Add Pseudo Society to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote