Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (2):   « 1 2   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Music Forums > Record Promo / DJ'ing / Production > Skills.
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

LOL! The media server is down for upgrades anyway.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
cunningham26
its a suburban ego war

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

getting back to the program...i got skills but i dont go

a. a good record store around
b. money to buy good records
c. a gig

hopefully things will turn around soon

Click Here to See the Profile for cunningham26 Click here to Send cunningham26 a Private Message Find more posts by cunningham26 Add cunningham26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
cunningham26
its a suburban ego war

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

paron my double there, weird computer burp

cheers,

andy

Click Here to See the Profile for cunningham26 Click here to Send cunningham26 a Private Message Find more posts by cunningham26 Add cunningham26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

brain fart?

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Loop|Control

Find other members from Netherlands  

I just started mixing a bit more seriously. I have got 2 tt's for over 2 years already but never really mixed. Just the last few months i'm starting to do some more. I think thats due to the fact that i think there's so much shit in the scene (radio/clubs etc) that i'd like to listen more to stuff i really like. And thats of course stuff i mix myself .

Problem is that more than 2 years ago i still bought trance stuff and nowadays i switched over to Techno and Progressive House. So i've got at least 100 vinyls i hardly use anymore.

Btw my style ain't real shocking. I start with all sorts of Prog House and slowly i starting to bring in the Technosound. I'd prefer to call it Technogression.

We know angels don't exist
yet we see them all the time

What is our reality then!?!

Click Here to See the Profile for Loop|Control Click here to Send Loop|Control a Private Message Find more posts by Loop|Control Add Loop|Control to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
intrancewetrust

i think just about everybody starts progressvie then builds its just the way is

Click Here to See the Profile for intrancewetrust Click here to Send intrancewetrust a Private Message Find more posts by intrancewetrust Add intrancewetrust to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
intrancewetrust

as fro skills i have none

Click Here to See the Profile for intrancewetrust Click here to Send intrancewetrust a Private Message Find more posts by intrancewetrust Add intrancewetrust to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by intrancewetrust
as fro skills i have none

.... and yur site sucks too....

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
cunningham26
its a suburban ego war

Originally posted by intrancewetrust
i think just about everybody starts progressvie then builds its just the way is

yea i definatly agree. i think jsut about everyone starts mixing with like prog/trance, then finds their nitch and what they like to spin. i started off prog and trance, now i do funky/french/chicago house. i recently sold all my trance viinyl (it was like a cream anthems cd of songs, all the huge songs) for $220 on ebay, so i could buy more of what i wanted to spin.

Geqfreq

Find other members from United States  

I ain't got no skills.

Oh I SURE you 've got some Skills!!!

"Live and let give..."

Click Here to See the Profile for Geqfreq Click here to Send Geqfreq a Private Message Visit Geqfreq's homepage! Find more posts by Geqfreq Add Geqfreq to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Panagiotis
Long days pleasant nights

Find other members from Greece   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

wow.. this thread is OLD!

http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/PANAGIOTIS

-------------GOD is a DJ ---------------

www.panagiotisdj.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Panagiotis Click here to Send Panagiotis a Private Message Visit Panagiotis's homepage! Find more posts by Panagiotis Add Panagiotis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff

Ah yes, Aint that fresh
Everyone wants to get down like that.

Michael Sky's blog

TM
UNDERBOSS!

my skills are rusty...

Guess Who's Back?

i'll be your friend... until the end...

Click Here to See the Profile for TM Click here to Send TM a Private Message Visit TM's homepage! Find more posts by TM Add TM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Panagiotis
Long days pleasant nights

Find other members from Greece   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by TM
my skills are rusty...

what up man!
been a long time

http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/PANAGIOTIS

-------------GOD is a DJ ---------------

www.panagiotisdj.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Panagiotis Click here to Send Panagiotis a Private Message Visit Panagiotis's homepage! Find more posts by Panagiotis Add Panagiotis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
worldone

Djing

I want to become dj

Click Here to See the Profile for worldone Click here to Send worldone a Private Message Find more posts by worldone Add worldone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff

Re: Djing

Originally posted by worldone
I want to become dj

These days everybody wants to be a DJ.
Let me just tell you who:

My Mother wants to be a DJ.
My Father wants to be a DJ.
My Sister wants to be a DJ.
My Aunt wants to be a DJ.
My Cousin wants to be a DJ.
My best friend wants to be a DJ.
My Girlfriend wants to be a DJ.
My cat wants to be a DJ.
My goldfish wants to be a DJ.
My Neighbor wants to be a DJ.
The Postman wants to be a DJ.
The Teacher wants to be a DJ.
The Bus Driver wants to be a DJ.
The Wed Nerd.
The Bum wants to be a DJ.
The Pimp wants to be a DJ.
My Bucci Bag wants to be a DJ.
The President wants to be a DJ.
The Queen wants to be a DJ.
The King wants to be a DJ.
The Priest wants to be a DJ.
Jesus wants to be a DJ.
The Trees wants to be a DJ.
The Ground wants to be a DJ.
The Sheep wants to be a DJ.
The Dogs want to be DJ’s.
The Stars wants to be DJ’s.
The Moon wants to be a DJ.
The Sun wants to be a DJ.
My Foot wants to be a DJ.
My Ears wants to be a DJ.
My Mind wants to be a DJ.
My Hands wants to be a DJ.
My Head wants to be a DJ.
My Dick wants to be a DJ…

I Just Want To Be a Drummer.

Michael Sky's blog

michael
OG

I spun for 4 hours straight on friday, i guess thats skills..heh

Click Here to See the Profile for michael Click here to Send michael a Private Message Find more posts by michael Add michael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TottallyOff

Originally posted by MichaelSeto
I spun for 4 hours straight on friday, i guess thats skills..heh
wow. can I be your apprentice?

Michael Sky's blog

djnorm50

Find other members from Israel   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

What do you spin on these days? Any tips for starting on CDJ's? Im new to the technology.

Click Here to See the Profile for djnorm50 Click here to Send djnorm50 a Private Message Find more posts by djnorm50 Add djnorm50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
mai68

Find other members from Australia  

zabiela got skills.

fin.

Click Here to See the Profile for mai68 Click here to Send mai68 a Private Message Find more posts by mai68 Add mai68 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote