Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (3):   « 1 2 3   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Music Forums > Electronic Music Downloads > Roll Call PVD ROXY................
Author
Rate:
Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.27 average.
Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
tiny butterfli

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Originally posted by nycx
COUNT ME IN!

I havent been out since PvD @ CP. lol. See y'all inside!

yay! hi tom!

~midnight is where the day begins~

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TwiloFreak
Domokun

Find other members from South Korea   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

fuck it...i'm going

Click Here to See the Profile for TwiloFreak Click here to Send TwiloFreak a Private Message Find more posts by TwiloFreak Add TwiloFreak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
warrengpd
the police department.

Find other members from South Korea   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

COUNT ME IN!

WERD!

:dancepuff :dancepuff :dancepuff

Click Here to See the Profile for warrengpd Click here to Send warrengpd a Private Message Visit warrengpd's homepage! Find more posts by warrengpd Add warrengpd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Overseas
Party Traveller

Find other members from Germany  

COUNT ME IN!

AWESOME! At least ONE reliable Asian.......

2002: 64 parties. 2003: 81. 2004: 73. 2005: 75. 2006: 64. 2007: 63. 2008: 36, 2009: 51, 2010: none (yet) except NYE@Berghain.

NYE @Berghain, Berlin 2010: another marathon at 17hrs+ with Adam spinning 8h

45rpm

Click Here to See the Profile for Overseas Click here to Send Overseas a Private Message Find more posts by Overseas Add Overseas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

9 more days!

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Bavarias_Finest
Round and round, upside down.

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Ill be there....

"I close my eyes and see you, better than before, than i feel you touch me and its 1984, i know what you will say before you stop."

Click Here to See the Profile for Bavarias_Finest Click here to Send Bavarias_Finest a Private Message Find more posts by Bavarias_Finest Add Bavarias_Finest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
prplhz
World Series champs 04' & 07'

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by neophyte
Yes, it will be an epic meeting. I will try to contain myself upon meeting you. Then again if I go crazy with enthusiasm, just smack some sense into me.

I will make sure to bring the smelling salts then, you know just in case one of us passes out from all of the excitement

I'm walking in the garden of good and evil.

Click Here to See the Profile for prplhz Click here to Send prplhz a Private Message Find more posts by prplhz Add prplhz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

so when is the meetup map going to show its face?

skytrancegirl
Thats Ms. Sky to you!

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

wooohoooo!!!! 8 more days!!
i can't wait!!

Trance... it's a religious experience-sky

" Dancing in the moonlight waiting for the sunrise..im not moving from the dancefloor"

Live. Love. Dance. Trance!- Sky

Click Here to See the Profile for skytrancegirl Click here to Send skytrancegirl a Private Message Find more posts by skytrancegirl Add skytrancegirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
nycx
über Rockstah

Got my tickets last night Cant wait

Click Here to See the Profile for nycx Click here to Send nycx a Private Message Find more posts by nycx Add nycx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neophyte

Just got my tickets in the mail today....I'm so ready to get my dance on.

Click Here to See the Profile for neophyte Click here to Send neophyte a Private Message Find more posts by neophyte Add neophyte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
diS1Oo4beroLLiN
Hello Fucking Kitty

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

omg hi all. sorry i have been mia but the asshole i told to fix my computer is taking longer than expected. anyway, i will see all of you at pvd whoever is going. i am all set with my tickets and hyped as always for pvd. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Click Here to See the Profile for diS1Oo4beroLLiN Click here to Send diS1Oo4beroLLiN a Private Message Find more posts by diS1Oo4beroLLiN Add diS1Oo4beroLLiN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Overseas
Party Traveller

Find other members from Germany  

WTF is the matter with Matt & Nikki? Are they going, are they not? They are obviously delibertately ignoring this thread..

2002: 64 parties. 2003: 81. 2004: 73. 2005: 75. 2006: 64. 2007: 63. 2008: 36, 2009: 51, 2010: none (yet) except NYE@Berghain.

NYE @Berghain, Berlin 2010: another marathon at 17hrs+ with Adam spinning 8h

45rpm

Click Here to See the Profile for Overseas Click here to Send Overseas a Private Message Find more posts by Overseas Add Overseas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
prplhz
World Series champs 04' & 07'

Can't wait for this Friday, so excited to meet some new faces and see my great friends, and dance my ass off to one of my favorite Dj's

4 more days

I'm walking in the garden of good and evil.

Click Here to See the Profile for prplhz Click here to Send prplhz a Private Message Find more posts by prplhz Add prplhz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

paulshin

Hey Raven,

Sorry I missed your gig a couple of weeks ago at happy endings. Shahab and I were all set to go . . . but we had some serious problems with the girls (she was just simply crazy . . .)

Did you get the new Hernan Cattaneo (Renaissance Masters?) - its great! I'll burn you a copy if you'd like.

BTW, is it too late for me ot get PVD tickets?

Click Here to See the Profile for paulshin Click here to Send paulshin a Private Message Find more posts by paulshin Add paulshin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

Hmmm Andreas and I were just chatting about who is going to see PvD on Friday and I thought there weren't that many of us but we have quite a list!!

Here is what I got from this thread (yeah, its a slow day at work LOL)

pvdkid
neophyte
translucent
skytrancegirl
Overseas
Mateo
Glittergirl
Warren
Fraduch
Raven
Lust-E
DcRaver
danny_k
prplhz
aiko
girliegirl
e_bomb
cosmo kid
bwags
nycx
twilofreak
bavarias_finest
dis10o4beroLLIN
tinybutterfli

energy - are you going? shall we do a meetup inside again? Ruben bust out THE MAP!

pvdkid

Find other members from United States  

Awsome the more the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

AUG 20TH PVD MAX GRAM EDGAR V SPACE
OCT 7TH AVB SPACE
OCT 27TH TIESTO IN CONCERT- MIA
OCT 28TH MARCO V/ CARL COX MIA

Click Here to See the Profile for pvdkid Click here to Send pvdkid a Private Message Find more posts by pvdkid Add pvdkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote