Help our Glow community grow. Click here to refer friends to our site!
Groovanauts.com > Forums > Affiliate Forum Hosting > GLOW > Bobina Postponed due to the weather.
Forum Navigation:
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Antonis

Top 10 List: < click >

Bobina Postponed due to the weather.

Bobina has bad luck. This the second time we are postponing his event!

Due to the severe weather in the NE, DJ Bobina was not able to fly in to DC. Tune in for the make up date to be announced soon. You can still enjoy GLOW tonight with DJ's Manifesto and Roberto.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2010 10:26 PM
Antonis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Antonis Click here to Send Antonis a Private Message Find more posts by Antonis Add Antonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PvDenraptured

Re: Bobina Postponed due to the weather.

Originally posted by Antonis
Bobina has bad luck. This the second time we are postponing his event!

Due to the severe weather in the NE, DJ Bobina was not able to fly in to DC. Tune in for the make up date to be announced soon. You can still enjoy GLOW tonight with DJ's Manifesto and Roberto.

So that means next big DJ you can slide me through complimentary?....since they still decided to charge me $25 at the door at about 10:30. Ill see you next time anyways, take care

Franco

Old Post 03-14-2010 03:19 PM
PvDenraptured is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PvDenraptured Click here to Send PvDenraptured a Private Message Visit PvDenraptured's homepage! Find more posts by PvDenraptured Add PvDenraptured to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
09vdubgti

Damn that sucks but he was in NYC the night before and its like a simple 5 hour drive from there....

Old Post 03-14-2010 04:27 PM
09vdubgti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 09vdubgti Click here to Send 09vdubgti a Private Message Find more posts by 09vdubgti Add 09vdubgti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glowcrew

Re: Re: Bobina Postponed due to the weather.

Originally posted by PvDenraptured
So that means next big DJ you can slide me through complimentary?....since they still decided to charge me $25 at the door at about 10:30. Ill see you next time anyways, take care

Franco

Franco, we would have charged the same thing Bobina or no Bobina. There are many great coupons you could have used on the Glow Facebook Fan Page. Also, there were signs all over the front door and cashier booth informing people that Bobina was unable to come.

Trust me, everyone is inconvenienced by this. Working on the new date now.

Pete

Facebook: facebook.com/clubglow
Myspace: Myspace.com/clubglowdc
Twitter: ClubGlow

Get the BEST discounts and deals for Glow Events at the GLOW FACEBOOK FAN PAGE. If you haven't joined yet..what are you waiting for??!!

Old Post 03-14-2010 08:50 PM
Glowcrew is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glowcrew Click here to Send Glowcrew a Private Message Visit Glowcrew's homepage! Find more posts by Glowcrew Add Glowcrew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glowcrew

Originally posted by 09vdubgti
Damn that sucks but he was in NYC the night before and its like a simple 5 hour drive from there....

He had a 1:30pm flight from LaGuardia to Reagan. His flight kept on getting delayed then they canceled at 5pm. He went right away to take the Amtrak to DC. He got on a 7pm train that was turned back a few minutes into the trip due to high winds and power lines that fell on the tracks. He ended up getting into DC at 4am!

Anyways, had lunch with him today and we are working on the new date.

Everyone that got tickets from wantickets.com will get a full refund.

Thanks for your patience,

Pete/Glow Crew

Facebook: facebook.com/clubglow
Myspace: Myspace.com/clubglowdc
Twitter: ClubGlow

Get the BEST discounts and deals for Glow Events at the GLOW FACEBOOK FAN PAGE. If you haven't joined yet..what are you waiting for??!!

Old Post 03-14-2010 08:52 PM
Glowcrew is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glowcrew Click here to Send Glowcrew a Private Message Visit Glowcrew's homepage! Find more posts by Glowcrew Add Glowcrew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
das_Mario
J'aime La Fin du Monde!

Wow! What a mess! I had no idea Bobina had to deal with so many travel mishaps. I'm glad I decided to stay in on Saturday night!

Anyhow...I look forward to seeing Bobina @ GLOW...when he can finally make it to DC!

Old Post 03-14-2010 11:37 PM
das_Mario is offline Click Here to See the Profile for das_Mario Click here to Send das_Mario a Private Message Visit das_Mario's homepage! Find more posts by das_Mario Add das_Mario to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
09vdubgti

Originally posted by Glowcrew
He had a 1:30pm flight from LaGuardia to Reagan. His flight kept on getting delayed then they canceled at 5pm. He went right away to take the Amtrak to DC. He got on a 7pm train that was turned back a few minutes into the trip due to high winds and power lines that fell on the tracks. He ended up getting into DC at 4am!

Anyways, had lunch with him today and we are working on the new date.

Everyone that got tickets from wantickets.com will get a full refund.

Thanks for your patience,

Pete/Glow Crew

wow, yea the weather was nasty but wow i didnt know it was that bad. Well I also didnt go out Sat so I wouldnt know.

DC you will love Bobina when he finally comes through

Old Post 03-15-2010 01:42 AM
09vdubgti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 09vdubgti Click here to Send 09vdubgti a Private Message Find more posts by 09vdubgti Add 09vdubgti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote