Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (2):   « 1 2   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Electronics / Games / Science / Technology > Under what name do you play DOD, CS, TF, or any other multiplayer online game
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
DJnutz

Find other members from United States  
Top 10 List: < click >

I play CS as Billy Bob Thorton

and GTAVC MTA as OllieNorth

on halo servers I'm deathinabox

I'm all broke down here Kent, it's time to bring the beat back - 04/19/77

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for DJnutz Click here to Send DJnutz a Private Message Visit DJnutz's homepage! Find more posts by DJnutz Add DJnutz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Puffa
Glowsticka

Originally posted by DJnutz
I play CS as Billy Bob Thorton

and GTAVC MTA as OllieNorth

on halo servers I'm deathinabox

Hows the Vice City online mod?

Because your all wrong!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Click Here to See the Profile for Puffa Click here to Send Puffa a Private Message Visit Puffa's homepage! Find more posts by Puffa Add Puffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJnutz

It's pretty cool!! the gameplay is really well put together. Most of the servers out there i go to play on are usually full, and it's cool seeing 12 or 14 dots moving on the map and knowing they are all peeps playing. it crashes ocasionally, like once out of 2 hours of game play, and some things aren't implemented yet, like the weapons on the hunter, and shooting from vechiles/ but it's a beta and if the final product is as well put together as these betas, it'll be huge! the lag is a prob though, if you have a really fast connection you can literally run circles around the other players before they can even get a shot off.

you should check it out!

I'm all broke down here Kent, it's time to bring the beat back - 04/19/77

Click Here to See the Profile for DJnutz Click here to Send DJnutz a Private Message Visit DJnutz's homepage! Find more posts by DJnutz Add DJnutz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Dr.Z
PhD Beer Management

DOD: Sgt. Bolas
Q3: Sgt. Bolas

Click Here to See the Profile for Dr.Z Click here to Send Dr.Z a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Z Add Dr.Z to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
SLADE777

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Natural Selection: InteriorDesignerNinja
SVEN CO-OP: InteriorDesignerNinja

Click Here to See the Profile for SLADE777 Click here to Send SLADE777 a Private Message Find more posts by SLADE777 Add SLADE777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
iamme

Find other members from Lebanon   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

CS: Source ........play as Ghost or Space Monkey most the time

Last edited by iamme on 01-19-2005 at 01:11 PM

Click Here to See the Profile for iamme Click here to Send iamme a Private Message Find more posts by iamme Add iamme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
snoopyoneeye

My handle is snoopyoneeye

I play a lot of CS and Unreal

Click Here to See the Profile for snoopyoneeye Click here to Send snoopyoneeye a Private Message Find more posts by snoopyoneeye Add snoopyoneeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Frost

Find other members from South Korea  

Starcraft: hahn74 - if they haven't erased this account yet
Warcraft3: FrigidFrost - this one too
World of Warcraft: Jerkytreats on Llane and Bloodhoof. mostly Llane.

Click Here to See the Profile for Frost Click here to Send Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Frost Add Frost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
8YPA13

Unreal Tournament: {B4M}2Face

Click Here to See the Profile for 8YPA13 Click here to Send 8YPA13 a Private Message Find more posts by 8YPA13 Add 8YPA13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
-Donnell-
-Literary Prostitute-

HL2 DM: -Wanted-
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Co-op: Wanted_1

"I am the token black guy. I'm just supposed to smile and stay out of the conversation and say things like: "Damn," "Shit," and "That is whack."Beaumont Livingston

Click Here to See the Profile for -Donnell- Click here to Send -Donnell- a Private Message Visit -Donnell-'s homepage! Find more posts by -Donnell- Add -Donnell- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
addyk
Big Member

Originally posted by kken
how many of you guys use mics? i think i need to get one.. definitely coulda used one sat when i was playing with puffa...

Halo online?
Lets do this!

Click Here to See the Profile for addyk Click here to Send addyk a Private Message Find more posts by addyk Add addyk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
sanelif
guess where i found my avatar....

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

nerds......

it can be roadkill bunny stew but so long as it doesnt beeep

Click Here to See the Profile for sanelif Click here to Send sanelif a Private Message Find more posts by sanelif Add sanelif to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJ_Opa_NYC
Vinyl TV : Exclusive

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Xbox Live - BeatFreak22

get your ass handed to you in halo 2 or nfs most wanted or madden

MySpace Profile - DJ Opa aka Beat Freak
MySpace House Music - DJ Opa aka Beat Freak
MySpace Hip Hop Music - DJ Opa aka Beat Freak

"My fellow Americans,
I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did giggittygiggiydoo that girl.
I gashmogied her gaflabity with my googus. And I am sorry. "
- Glen Quagmire

Last edited by DJ_Opa_NYC on 05-05-2006 at 07:49 AM

Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Opa_NYC Click here to Send DJ_Opa_NYC a Private Message Visit DJ_Opa_NYC's homepage! Find more posts by DJ_Opa_NYC Add DJ_Opa_NYC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DornimAuge

Find other members from Germany  

Game namE

i always use the name in the left corner at playing time

Click Here to See the Profile for DornimAuge Click here to Send DornimAuge a Private Message Find more posts by DornimAuge Add DornimAuge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
neongenesis

Team Fortress 2

Same here.

Has anybody found out any info on the annoucement of Team Fortress 2 ? I've only read a lil bit ... meh

Click Here to See the Profile for neongenesis Click here to Send neongenesis a Private Message Find more posts by neongenesis Add neongenesis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
eye0pnr
Get Busy Ty

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

World of Warcraft...

Bazill
60 Pally,
Eitrigg Server

<---- Dork

Delightfully Tacky; Yet Unrefined.

Get thee down; Be thou Funky!

Ooh, and all I taught her was everything
Ooh, I know she gave me all that she wore
And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds
Of what was everything.
Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything...

I am heaven sent,
don't you dare forget.
I am all you've ever wanted,
what all the other boys all promised.

Click Here to See the Profile for eye0pnr Click here to Send eye0pnr a Private Message Visit eye0pnr's homepage! Find more posts by eye0pnr Add eye0pnr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Shenorock

I use Shenorock for every game where its available (most recently WoW).

Click Here to See the Profile for Shenorock Click here to Send Shenorock a Private Message Find more posts by Shenorock Add Shenorock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
LuvVerde
100% European

XBOX Live - Brutal Verde
I don't remember my steam account because I haven't used it for a long time

Click Here to See the Profile for LuvVerde Click here to Send LuvVerde a Private Message Find more posts by LuvVerde Add LuvVerde to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Bavarias_Finest
Round and round, upside down.

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

PS3 Handle : Iraq - or - Bust

I highly recommend Socom Confrontation for PS3.

"I close my eyes and see you, better than before, than i feel you touch me and its 1984, i know what you will say before you stop."

Click Here to See the Profile for Bavarias_Finest Click here to Send Bavarias_Finest a Private Message Find more posts by Bavarias_Finest Add Bavarias_Finest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote