Help our Glow community grow. Click here to refer friends to our site!
Groovanauts.com > Forums > Affiliate Forum Hosting > GLOW > Sat. Apr. 5th // SASHA+JOHN DIGWEED // GLOW@Ibiza // press release
Forum Navigation:
Username: Password: 

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
SeanTrueVibeDC

Top 10 List: < click >

Damn Sasha + John Digweed! I'll be sure to swing by for this event. Nice one Pete!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2008 01:08 AM
SeanTrueVibeDC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SeanTrueVibeDC Click here to Send SeanTrueVibeDC a Private Message Visit SeanTrueVibeDC's homepage! Find more posts by SeanTrueVibeDC Add SeanTrueVibeDC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJ Ciconte

who's opening for them this evening?

FR.04.09 - Reid Speed / Drop The Lime / Trillbass w/ CICONTE, SMASH GORDON, HOUSTON & HUBSMOKE - Rewired @ Muse

Old Post 03-12-2008 10:48 AM
DJ Ciconte is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Ciconte Click here to Send DJ Ciconte a Private Message Visit DJ Ciconte's homepage! Find more posts by DJ Ciconte Add DJ Ciconte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaminii
Do Fucking Jumping Jacks

Originally posted by DJ Ciconte

Are you serious? Digweed/Sasha need an opening? Nah...

Old Post 03-18-2008 10:02 PM
Shaminii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaminii Click here to Send Shaminii a Private Message Visit Shaminii's homepage! Find more posts by Shaminii Add Shaminii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cavoparadiso

Originally posted by DJ Ciconte

kazell

http://www.kazell.com/

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40621073

http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/KAZELL/

resident at avalon, la, previously at spundae and giant in la

looks legit

Old Post 03-18-2008 10:15 PM
cavoparadiso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cavoparadiso Click here to Send cavoparadiso a Private Message Find more posts by cavoparadiso Add cavoparadiso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dainbramage
since 1999

Kazell was liquid groove on the east coast before he moved out to Cali too, used to play in the Carolinas and Atlanta a good bit.

Old Post 03-19-2008 02:27 PM
dainbramage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dainbramage Click here to Send dainbramage a Private Message Visit dainbramage's homepage! Find more posts by dainbramage Add dainbramage to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattifolks
Splashy not Flashy

yeah, no chance that I'm gonna miss this one!

Old Post 03-20-2008 05:08 PM
mattifolks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattifolks Click here to Send mattifolks a Private Message Visit mattifolks's homepage! Find more posts by mattifolks Add mattifolks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KAZEUS

hey

i just read that there's an opening dj. in this historic night with 2 legendary djs palying together for the first time in years in dc (did they even play together in dc b4?). you telling me i have to wait till midnight or whenever to see them and they gonna spin for only 2-3 hours?? u've got to be fucking kidding me. unless this will go on till 5 am i dont see why i should go and pay $$$. very dissapointed here. i love s &d but come on

FAST DISTANCE, mike nichol, AKESSON, N2O, ehren stowers, tom colontonio, dreas, HARRIS C, ian betts, thomas datt, KAMIL POLNER, paul miller, adam nickey, jvd, firestorm, signum, redstar, sequentia, aly&fila, talla, sean tyas, DANIEL KANDI, icone, digital nature, activa, blueman, aurosonic, cold blue, onova, alphazone, MORPH, greg downey, ottaviani, GANK1, digitalis, obir, ASKEW, CYLUM, le saux, rob nickson, S&T, super8 & tab, TEMPLE ONE, mike angelo, emotional horizons, eddie sender, seb brandt, artic quest, FERRY TAYLE, david & carr, static blue, amurai, RONNY K, shifted reality, abbott & chambers, elevation, leama & moor, benz&MD, carl b, cerf & mitiska, cosmic culture, doboy, GT, dumonde, faithless, filo & peri, hammer & bennett & funabashi, interstate, ANGEL ACE, holden, kuffdam & plant, lost witness, luminary, lustral, mat zo, foyle, mike shiver, simon & shaker, miro, sonrous, de govia, miro, perry oneil, probspot, push, smith & pledger, solarstone, sultan & tonedepth, thrillseekers, tilt, WOW, will holland, yahel, CAPT HOLLYWOOD PROJECT

Old Post 03-20-2008 06:41 PM
KAZEUS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KAZEUS Click here to Send KAZEUS a Private Message Find more posts by KAZEUS Add KAZEUS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john c

should be a sick nite!

Old Post 03-21-2008 03:47 PM
john c is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john c Click here to Send john c a Private Message Find more posts by john c Add john c to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattifolks
Splashy not Flashy

the delta heavy tour was back in like 2003 or 2004 at Nation...three hours of S&D beats the hell out of anything else I can conceive of actually, so come on out and enjoy!

Old Post 03-21-2008 06:44 PM
mattifolks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattifolks Click here to Send mattifolks a Private Message Visit mattifolks's homepage! Find more posts by mattifolks Add mattifolks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dainbramage
since 1999

Originally posted by KAZEUS
hey

i just read that there's an opening dj. in this historic night with 2 legendary djs palying together for the first time in years in dc (did they even play together in dc b4?). you telling me i have to wait till midnight or whenever to see them and they gonna spin for only 2-3 hours?? u've got to be fucking kidding me. unless this will go on till 5 am i dont see why i should go and pay $$$. very dissapointed here. i love s &d but come on

While you and I might both like to hear S&D for umpteen hours uninterrupted, the sad truth is that they have their own opener for the tour. Kazell.
Basically, when you're working with the primo talent there's nothing anyone, not even Pete "The Greek Mafia" Moutso, can do about the situation...

Old Post 03-22-2008 04:20 AM
dainbramage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dainbramage Click here to Send dainbramage a Private Message Visit dainbramage's homepage! Find more posts by dainbramage Add dainbramage to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cavoparadiso

Originally posted by mattifolks
the delta heavy tour was back in like 2003 or 2004 at Nation...three hours of S&D beats the hell out of anything else I can conceive of actually, so come on out and enjoy!

i really hope this show starts at 10. warmup up 10-1130 then mayhem for the next 4 hours. the promo for this tour says some of their shows will start at 9.

they do need an opener, and their past openers have been amazing-lee burridge, jimmy van m, and james zabiela

they were last here in 2002. 2 hrs of their 4-5 hr set from buzz that night is on page 1 of this thread

i've been waiting for these next 2 weekends forever-jackson hole then s+d, hurry up already!!!

Old Post 03-22-2008 09:25 AM
cavoparadiso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cavoparadiso Click here to Send cavoparadiso a Private Message Find more posts by cavoparadiso Add cavoparadiso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GrrrRobin

I can not wait to see them together again!

& thanks for the links, cavoparadiso~I was at every single one of those gigs at Simon's!

Old Post 03-28-2008 04:58 PM
GrrrRobin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrrrRobin Click here to Send GrrrRobin a Private Message Visit GrrrRobin's homepage! Find more posts by GrrrRobin Add GrrrRobin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oledude

Favorite Sasha & Digweed events were all their residency nights at Twilo in NY in the late 1990's (saw 5 or 6 of them). Hours and hours of totally awesome tracks and great crowds until I stumbled out into the morning sunlight! Right after discovering the Orb in 1995, they were the ones that captivated me into this scene and music that has endured to this day. They have my ever-lasting thanks.

Haven't seen them together for years!

Will so definitely be there!

Mark Twain

Old Post 03-29-2008 12:15 PM
oledude is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oledude Click here to Send oledude a Private Message Find more posts by oledude Add oledude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3ibb3

Originally posted by oledude
they were the ones that captivated me into this scene and music that has endured to this day. They have my ever-lasting thanks.

Haven't seen them together for years!

Will so definitely be there!

AMEN to that brother

Old Post 03-29-2008 09:11 PM
3ibb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3ibb3 Click here to Send 3ibb3 a Private Message Find more posts by 3ibb3 Add 3ibb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr. DLW
Black Dynamite

Originally posted by 3ibb3
AMEN to that brother

is it a bad think that I just gave your avatar a long stare before going to take a shower?................................

DEMF - May 28th-31st
more epic to be announced.
...living vicariously through myself.

Old Post 03-29-2008 09:15 PM
Mr. DLW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. DLW Click here to Send Mr. DLW a Private Message Visit Mr. DLW's homepage! Find more posts by Mr. DLW Add Mr. DLW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrNiceGuy

This would be my first time ever listening to them live.
I'll be in for a treat

Old Post 03-31-2008 07:21 PM
MrNiceGuy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrNiceGuy Click here to Send MrNiceGuy a Private Message Find more posts by MrNiceGuy Add MrNiceGuy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GrrrRobin

Originally posted by MrNiceGuy
This would be my first time ever listening to them live.
I'll be in for a treat

I can't even remember what number this time will be for me and I'm jumping with excitement!

Old Post 04-05-2008 02:02 AM
GrrrRobin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrrrRobin Click here to Send GrrrRobin a Private Message Visit GrrrRobin's homepage! Find more posts by GrrrRobin Add GrrrRobin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaminii
Do Fucking Jumping Jacks

I just check out the price for tonight and holy shit, its $30! I guess its worth it.

Old Post 04-05-2008 09:10 AM
Shaminii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaminii Click here to Send Shaminii a Private Message Visit Shaminii's homepage! Find more posts by Shaminii Add Shaminii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mel
Product of a Broken Disco

TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEKK!!

last night a DJ saved my life

Old Post 04-05-2008 05:03 PM
mel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mel Click here to Send mel a Private Message Visit mel's homepage! Find more posts by mel Add mel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GrrrRobin

Originally posted by mel
TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEKK!!

EEEEEEEKKK! indeed! Please don't let me get lost...I'm crap with directions!

And if anyone sees me, do come up and say hi~I'll be in mainly black with a large silver & white watch & black wrist cuffs!

Sees ya there!

Old Post 04-05-2008 05:06 PM
Belle25

:)

Hello, friends!
If you adore listening to various genres of music, in particular, club and dance, you're likely to be interested in this source where you can get acquainted with top popular American DJs http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/top-15-most-popular-djs-of-the-usa

Listening to: Sam Smith

Old Post 10-01-2016 11:14 AM
Belle25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Belle25 Click here to Send Belle25 a Private Message Find more posts by Belle25 Add Belle25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote