Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Sex / Health / Relationships / Fashion > i need to bulk up and gain weight FAST
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
sanelif
guess where i found my avatar....

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

i need to bulk up and gain weight FAST

long story short i lost like 5 bs in a week and a half.
i need to be at my goal weight of 115 by the middle of may, which means i have to gain 15lbs in a month and a half.

HOW DO I DO THIS?
i am starting to drink ensures like, 3 times a day, and am trying to get my appetite back to a normal eating schedule.
a friend of mine suggested drinking a drink called nutramin because of its high calorie content.
i am also planning on joining a gym, and going 3 times a week to try to get some muscle mass as well. im going to maybe get a trainer to give me some sort of plan.

but if ANYONE has any suggestions on how to do this quickly (i am going to cannes mid may and need to look my best, not fucking anorexic) (the body in my avatar is a few years old, imagine that but SKINNY) please tell me

it can be roadkill bunny stew but so long as it doesnt beeep

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for sanelif Click here to Send sanelif a Private Message Find more posts by sanelif Add sanelif to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
spin
I LUFF RISE

muscle milk.

"Rise in Boston is, for me, one of the most important clubs in North America right now. It is the complete opposite of all the glammed-up, bottle-service clubs that have spread like wildfire. The emphasis is on the music, the loyal customers who attend, the sound, etc etc. All the things that I feel are so important, yet are so sadly neglected in way too many places these days. It's always a pleasure to play at Rise - I know I'll be given the best platform to do what I do to the best of my ability, in one of the friendliest and most welcoming of environments."

Danny Howells
Dig Deeper, UK

WWW.RISECLUB.US

Click Here to See the Profile for spin Click here to Send spin a Private Message Find more posts by spin Add spin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

what about that wendy's food pyramid? 5 cheeseburgers, 4 biggie fries, 3 shakes, 2 chicken nuggets, big bowl of chili? or something like that.

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Keep in mind, if you try to gain weight by eating junk food, at your age, you might wind up with cellulite.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
spin
I LUFF RISE

Originally posted by vicman
what about that wendy's food pyramid? 5 cheeseburgers, 4 biggie fries, 3 shakes, 2 chicken nuggets, big bowl of chili? or something like that.

whoa dude.

its 4 burgers....3 biggie fries...2 nuggets...1 chili...1 dr pepper...

but i like where your head is at.

"Rise in Boston is, for me, one of the most important clubs in North America right now. It is the complete opposite of all the glammed-up, bottle-service clubs that have spread like wildfire. The emphasis is on the music, the loyal customers who attend, the sound, etc etc. All the things that I feel are so important, yet are so sadly neglected in way too many places these days. It's always a pleasure to play at Rise - I know I'll be given the best platform to do what I do to the best of my ability, in one of the friendliest and most welcoming of environments."

Danny Howells
Dig Deeper, UK

WWW.RISECLUB.US

Click Here to See the Profile for spin Click here to Send spin a Private Message Find more posts by spin Add spin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kbronsito
Giggity

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

rice and beans as a side on every meal. EVERY MEAL.

i heart my sniffy friends, but i'd rather get some head

ZOMG!!! I think it is awesome that Andy Moor is coming to DC. His track "Air For Life" that he did with Above and Beyond is awesome!!
Also his recent one "Daydream" is spectacular!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for kbronsito Click here to Send kbronsito a Private Message Find more posts by kbronsito Add kbronsito to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
albion
Happiness is a healthy body and a sick mind

Find other members from United Kingdom  

while I usually pay attention to what they say, on this one Vic, Ruben and Eduardo probably aren't the best people to ask for advice on how to put weight ON

I start things, but I never

Click Here to See the Profile for albion Click here to Send albion a Private Message Find more posts by albion Add albion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kbronsito
Giggity

Originally posted by albion
while I usually pay attention to what they say, on this one Vic, Ruben and Eduardo probably aren't the best people to ask for advice on how to put weight ON

touche. lol.

did you ask mom for advice, sniffy?

ZOMG!!! I think it is awesome that Andy Moor is coming to DC. His track "Air For Life" that he did with Above and Beyond is awesome!!

Click Here to See the Profile for kbronsito Click here to Send kbronsito a Private Message Find more posts by kbronsito Add kbronsito to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
sanelif

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by translucent
Keep in mind, if you try to gain weight by eating junk food, at your age, you might wind up with cellulite.

right, dont want that either, im figuring the gym will help that, im going to do pilates and butt/leg exercises mainly.....
im just TRYING to force myself to eat again, and hopingsupplement drinks will take care of a lot as well....

Click Here to See the Profile for sanelif Click here to Send sanelif a Private Message Find more posts by sanelif Add sanelif to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

might wanna take up smoking weed.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by kbronsito
rice and beans as a side on every meal. EVERY MEAL.

beans in every meal?

NOW LISTENING TO:

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kbronsito
Giggity

beans in every meal?

actually boricuas don't eat beans for bfast... that's more of a central america thing.

she should probably go through her fridge and see if there's anything she had previously started buying low fat and or no sugar and switch it up to the good stuff. Ice cream... switch the 2% back into whole milk... ect.

and Pepsi... drink lots and lots of Pepsi!!!!

albion

and smoke lots of dope, stimulates the appetite

http://stke.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/2005/277/pe15

Click Here to See the Profile for albion Click here to Send albion a Private Message Find more posts by albion Add albion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Lust-E
DeathRow

Find other members from Germany   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Sugary drinks, carbs, alot of pasta. You'll gain weight.

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Click Here to See the Profile for Lust-E Click here to Send Lust-E a Private Message Find more posts by Lust-E Add Lust-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
sanelif

shit i just started eating loads of protien lol.
ok, lust-e and scott for the win, rubes, i dont smoke up.
i get a touch re-tahhhhh-teddddd...

sanelif

Originally posted by kbronsito
actually boricuas don't eat beans for bfast... that's more of a central america thing.

she should probably go through her fridge and see if there's anything she had previously started buying low fat and or no sugar and switch it up to the good stuff. Ice cream... switch the 2% back into whole milk... ect.

and Pepsi... drink lots and lots of Pepsi!!!!

dude the only thing in my fridge are batteries and canisters of film

no for real though, gonna eat pasta, sweet potatoes and penut butter for dinner every night... that HAS to do something...

albion

Originally posted by sanelif
no for real though, gonna eat pasta, sweet potatoes and penut butter for dinner every night... that HAS to do something...

is that pizza joint still open down the way from you?

I'd start my quest there if I was you

kbronsito
Giggity

Originally posted by sanelif
dude the only thing in my fridge are batteries and canisters of film

this may explain the weight loss

Here's what i can do for you... I'll get you a ticket to PR to live with my abuelita (grandma) for a few weeks. She's gonna take a look at you and tell you how pretty you are, but she will then call you "Miha" (child) and acuse you of being only skin and bones using some picturesque PR expression... she'll posibly call you a "balaju" (i never have found out what exactly is a balaju, but i know they are skinny).

She wakes up really early and to set the rice on low in the stove top (BEFORE she starts on bfast) so that its nice and ready by noon. There is rice on that stove top ALL DAY... in case you want some as a snack at any time. The rice (and beans) will go next to whatever delicious beef/chicken/pork protein she makes for lunch. As if the rice didn't provide enough carbs there's the added sides of plaintains, sweet potatoes, cassava and a variety of starchy carby delicious stuff you don't even have words for in English. Sometimes there's empanadas with either beef, cheese or tasty guava paste filling
She also makes these things called sorullitos (little deep fried corn flour sticks) that you dip into a sauce made with mayo, ketchup and a hint of garlic.

Whenever you try to tell her she's putting too much on your plate... she adds just a little bit more on it just before the word "stop" can roll past your toungue. If you don't eat all that she made, she looks at you as though you are the reason she is getting old and are killing her and she will kindly give you a lecture on how good and healthy for you the food you aren't eating is for you. (in some ways... I guess Jews are not that different from Puerto Ricans). Then she'll whip out the flan for dessert.

Then, she takes a break to watch her telenovelas and gardening shows... before she get started on dinner. But she'll ask you if there's any snacks you want at least 3 times before dinner.

She also keeps boost and ensure shakes in the fridge.

Last edited by kbronsito on 03-30-2010 at 01:35 PM

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

bro, grab those recepies from your abuela and open up a PR joint in DC. there are no PR joints in DC.

HELLO!!!???!!!!???!!!!

you figure that some PR would figure that out and open up a PR joint. or open a drug store or something with a prepared food section at the back.

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

Last edited by vicman on 03-30-2010 at 01:44 PM

kbronsito
Giggity

bro, grab those recepies from your abuela and open up a PR joint in DC. there are no PR joints in DC.

HELLO!!!???!!!!???!!!!

you figure that some PR would figure that out and open up a PR joint. or open a drug store or something with a prepared food section at the back.

i can never get my PR food to taste the same as abuelita's she is just too awesome. Not even my mom can get it quite right.