Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > TV / Movies / Theater / Books / Celebs > flavor of love
Author
Rate:
Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.57 average.
Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
spacerobotlady

Find other members from United States  
Top 10 List: < click >

Thumbs up flavor of love

this is the best celebreality show ever.
hottie - no chicken cooking robot slut
new york - i love how she gets lost in her statements and closes her eyes while she speaks. and is so ghetto talks with a ciggarette in between her fingers.

pumpkin - oompa loompa little brigitte nielson
red oyster - hahahahahhaha how racist is that name?
theyre ALL ASPIRING actresses flav' google.com HELLO?

tj

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for spacerobotlady Click here to Send spacerobotlady a Private Message Find more posts by spacerobotlady Add spacerobotlady to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Royce Haven

Find other members from Afghanistan  

i love this shot. These women are crazy

"Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: go fuck yourself."

GrooveCast 006
www.myspace.com/djroycehaven

Click Here to See the Profile for Royce Haven Click here to Send Royce Haven a Private Message Find more posts by Royce Haven Add Royce Haven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
KiLRoY
Hamburglar

Someone needs to put a bullet in Flav's head...

Click Here to See the Profile for KiLRoY Click here to Send KiLRoY a Private Message Find more posts by KiLRoY Add KiLRoY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
djfortis
Phone's ringing, Dude.

Find other members from Christmas Island   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

I think this show is the Seventh Sign of the Apocolypse. We're all going to hell, and Flav will be yelling, "Yeahhhh, Boooyyyyyyyyy!" all the way down....

Click Here to See the Profile for djfortis Click here to Send djfortis a Private Message Find more posts by djfortis Add djfortis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Teeza
sirènes de la fête

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

what happend to brigitte?

Click Here to See the Profile for Teeza Click here to Send Teeza a Private Message Find more posts by Teeza Add Teeza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
tiny butterfli

This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by djfortis
I think this show is the Seventh Sign of the Apocolypse. We're all going to hell, and Flav will be yelling, "Yeahhhh, Boooyyyyyyyyy!" all the way down....

while wearing that big ass clock around his neck

i saw one scene where he was in the shower with two girls. Oy, um... I don't think he's attractive at ALL! I guess some people really really really want to be on tv.

~midnight is where the day begins~

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Click Here to See the Profile for tiny butterfli Click here to Send tiny butterfli a Private Message Find more posts by tiny butterfli Add tiny butterfli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TranceStar
C'mon Toshi C'mon

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Flav is mad ugly and he's thinner than me!

and I so wanted NY to beat down pumpkin!!!

http://www.gamemusician.com

Click Here to See the Profile for TranceStar Click here to Send TranceStar a Private Message Find more posts by TranceStar Add TranceStar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kitty19

Find other members from South Korea  

pumpkin is a 15 minutes of fame whore - she was saying she's been on street smarts, blind date, family feud, elimindate, and then this flava of love show.

didn't bridgette interview girls or something? i saw a clip of her talking to some of the chicks.

i like hoopz' arms - they are so friggin' cut and huge! i'd be scared to get into a fight w/her.

Click Here to See the Profile for kitty19 Click here to Send kitty19 a Private Message Visit kitty19's homepage! Find more posts by kitty19 Add kitty19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Kill_A_Raver

he looks like the homeless crackhead at every party line.

damn, what money can do to a female's mind!

Click Here to See the Profile for Kill_A_Raver Click here to Send Kill_A_Raver a Private Message Find more posts by Kill_A_Raver Add Kill_A_Raver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
amandahugnkiss
all about tha beets

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Ny is a phony-ass beyotch. I hope Hoopz wins.

First rule of Roadside Beet Sales: Put the most attractive beets on top-- the ones that make you pull over and go, "Hey! I need this beet right now!" Those are the money beets.
----- Dwight, The Office

"J.D.! A mutual hatred of beets isn't enough to base a relationship on!"
----- Elliot, Scrubs

Click Here to See the Profile for amandahugnkiss Click here to Send amandahugnkiss a Private Message Find more posts by amandahugnkiss Add amandahugnkiss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Cookie6
Yesss Yesss I am a Wineaux :-)

Find other members from Italy   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by amandahugnkiss
Ny is a phony-ass beyotch.

I dont watch that show really but I flip through it sometimes. That bitch needs to open her eyes! She's always got her nose up in the air and her eyes almost shut.

Click Here to See the Profile for Cookie6 Click here to Send Cookie6 a Private Message Find more posts by Cookie6 Add Cookie6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote