Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (2):   « 1 2   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > ATTENTION ALEX (AliW)
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
GirlieGirl
valley of ice

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Just got a pm from him today. He's been livin' it up all week. That kid makes Ruben look like Mr. Rogers.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for GirlieGirl Click here to Send GirlieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GirlieGirl Add GirlieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sara2214
Excited for WMC 09!

Find other members from Greece   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

He didnt PM me. I'm sending him one now!!!

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Sara2214 Click here to Send Sara2214 a Private Message Visit Sara2214's homepage! Find more posts by Sara2214 Add Sara2214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by GirlieGirl
Just got a pm from him today. He's been livin' it up all week. That kid makes Ruben look like Mr. Rogers.

Not sure about that. He couldn't even hack closing out the Space terrace. Ali had to go wait outside for me and Rohan with about 30mins to go. I give him props for a valiant effort though.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

EWWWWWW, no PM for me either...whatever

D-A-N-N-Y

Danny Howells Quote from his LAST DANCE party at ARC:

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
GirlieGirl
valley of ice

This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Well I pm'ed him first since I couldn't reply to his texts... he was running out the door though so he barely had time for the pm he sent me.

Click Here to See the Profile for GirlieGirl Click here to Send GirlieGirl a Private Message Find more posts by GirlieGirl Add GirlieGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

Find other members from Italy   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Well I pm'ed him first since I couldn't reply to his texts... he was running out the door though so he barely had time for the pm he sent me.

D-A-N-N-Y

"To all of you who came down for my final arc party, I couldn't have asked for a greater way to end what has been the most amazing and unforgettable residency. That was EXACTLY the party I was hoping for ... the Wizard waving his orb from the speaker, the "Danny" girls on the other speaker,... But all I wanted to say was thankyou for being a MAJOR part of what has been an amazing couple of years for me - .... Anyway, I'll leave it at that, but again - thankyou SO MUCH to all of you, I'll miss seeing you every month but, as I've said many times, New York is my favourite city, so don't expect me to ever stay away too long - because I won't.
Much love. Danny xox"

Click Here to See the Profile for Annie9351 Click here to Send Annie9351 a Private Message Find more posts by Annie9351 Add Annie9351 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
GirlieGirl
valley of ice

Originally posted by Annie9351

Annie9351
ANSTER!

D-A-N-N-Y

Much love. Danny xox"

Aliw

Find other members from England   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Hey dudes and dudettes how do's you all? Thanks for sendin me the link to this one Sarah! My chin is now fine thanks Annie, still got that taste of sand tho, which will haunt me forever I think!

I love the Hasselhoff pic that fookin rules just need another one of him skiddin along the beach on his chin next to it

Ok soz for crap contact over the last week and thanks for explaining Metro! I have finished work and dont have any connection at home but havent fookin been there anyway haha! Things have been rather hectic as I move on the 12th, so have only grabbed a couple of mins online here and there, ooooooh check me and my excuses!

Basically got back from Miami tues evening, had a session with a couple of mates which went thro till weds morn, slept all day weds then went to Amsterdam on thurs till sunday night, was the best thing that coulda happened to ease the pain!

So anyway............. The chin............and the Hasselhoff, are you sitting comfortably? For those that havent a clue wtf is goin on, it all started with 3 eastern european chicks at Danny Howells at Bed. After the hotel session, which involved droppin acid at some point in the mornin amongst other things, we were in a cab to pawn shop.

I have no recollection of doin this at all but they inform me that I bailed out of the cab after a few blocks and legged it. Now I do remember dodging traffic runnin down the middle of Ocean drive and thinkin that everyone had ear pieces and knew what I was doin in a Trueman show kinda way.

Made it onto the beach and was runnin in a Hasselhoff styli to a place on the horizon that I was never gonna get to...........and never did as I fell flat on my face and ate beach, hence the chin scrape. When I came round, trippin my nuts off, I had sand everywhere, including down my throat and on my lips, i was covered and desperately needed a drink!
Chased a few joggers along the beach as I thought they may have water..... no joy...they just ran faster

Then found one of those beach buggies that belong to the sunbed men which had a can of redbull in it, so climbed into it as you do when the guy started runnin up the beach shoutin at me, tried to find the ignition but didnt really have a clue wtf was goin on so just sat there whilst this guy asked me wtf I was doin, to his credit he left me there for a while but took his redbull

So continued on my quest for water, found a beach stand but the guy wouldn't give me any as I failed to point out that I had money to buy it! He gave me a towel to wipe the sand off and pointed me in the direction of the road!

Got to the road and didnt know where I was, found a cafe and pointed at the fridge for water. stood on a corner tryin to suss where I was, which wasn't the best idea, as a guy approached and asked me where a resturaunt was, i pointed over the road and he said "no thats a hardware store", he then notified me off my chin scrape and said "man you're wasted aren't you" so I politely told him to leave me alone and walked off.

After remembering that there are these things called road signs on the traffic lights I then sussed that I was on Lincoln somewhwere, hailed a cab and got back to the Fairwind. Andreas and Brian were asleep, I just fell on the room floor, fully clothed, in a mess of sand and had my head done in by a friend who turned up shortly after.

No I didn't make it to Nikki beach that day for Radio 1.

Damn I love Miami and hittin with you dudes was classic!

My hands are dirty but my mind's dirtier....

Click Here to See the Profile for Aliw Click here to Send Aliw a Private Message Find more posts by Aliw Add Aliw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kken
in search of my boy blue

Find other members from South Korea  

YOU DONE WELL, MY SON, YOU DONE WELL!

see ya in japan!

"it's got a funky beat... and i can BUG OUT to it!"

Click Here to See the Profile for kken Click here to Send kken a Private Message Find more posts by kken Add kken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
rockyblue
head prone

best.WMC.story.EVAR!!!!!!

"Reality is malleable, because veracity is determined subjectively" -Craig Stecyk

Click Here to See the Profile for rockyblue Click here to Send rockyblue a Private Message Visit rockyblue's homepage! Find more posts by rockyblue Add rockyblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

Find other members from England  

Originally posted by translucent
Not sure about that. He couldn't even hack closing out the Space terrace. Ali had to go wait outside for me and Rohan with about 30mins to go. I give him props for a valiant effort though.

I give Ruben props for actually making it onto the dancefloor eventually ...

In his defence, unlike Ruben Ali did spend most of the time between the terrace opening and 2pm actually DANCING on the dancefloor, as opposed to sitting down 'aving a rest on the speakers/stages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aliw

Find other members from England   This member is taken or not dating. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Metro
I give Ruben props for actually making it onto the dancefloor eventually ...

In his defence, unlike Ruben Ali did spend most of the time between the terrace opening and 2pm actually DANCING on the dancefloor, as opposed to sitting down 'aving a rest on the speakers/stages.

That week I danced like a man whore (that I am) dancin for crack. The guy who came on for the last half hour, after Danny and Deep Dish left at whatever time it was, sucked more than I did for cab money
What was he playin?.... and could he mix? ......could he bollox!
He wasn't worthy of my tired n fucked up presence and I refused to let him do my already seriously done in head any more so went outside, havin an argument en route with some wanky doorman who thought or wished he was in the army.
Went to go out the normal exit thro the main room and he comes marchin over shoutin and pointin to go out the back way, so i'm sittin on the back step and he shouts again, I remind him that I am not actually in the club anymore and am waitin for friends.
He barks "oh they will be out soon, now shut the door!" so having refused to let a tin pot DJ do my nut in I wasn't about to let some GI doorman do it in, so replied "you're the fuckin doorman you shut it!" ...................he did and in the process locked out the staff puttin the rubbish in the bins.

Click Here to See the Profile for Aliw Click here to Send Aliw a Private Message Find more posts by Aliw Add Aliw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

Find other members from England  

Originally posted by Aliw
"you're the fuckin doorman you shut it!" ...................he did and in the process locked out the staff puttin the rubbish in the bins.

Quality mate, absolute quality! Given the generic asshole qualification that all the Space security staff (except the head doorman to be fair ... he was actually alright) ... it must have been kind of satisfying to say what you thought knowing he couldn't give you any future hassles ...

Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
IgorB
All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies

Find other members from Ukraine   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

My friends took candy-flips(?) at Howells, in the morning cars were winking at them

Click Here to See the Profile for IgorB Click here to Send IgorB a Private Message Find more posts by IgorB Add IgorB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
MOTO

Find other members from United States  

AliW, I'll paty wifchya again anytime, anyplace...

Click Here to See the Profile for MOTO Click here to Send MOTO a Private Message Find more posts by MOTO Add MOTO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Annie9351
ANSTER!

OMG - Alex, you tell that story so well! I was just laughing harder then when you originally told me the story in Miami! god, i love you! you are so fuckin' funny!

and, i noticed, you are remembering a bit more detail with this story now - congrats!

D-A-N-N-Y

Much love. Danny xox"

TottallyOff
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Find other members from Zimbabwe   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

priceless!

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Click Here to See the Profile for TottallyOff Click here to Send TottallyOff a Private Message Visit TottallyOff's homepage! Find more posts by TottallyOff Add TottallyOff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aliw

Oh man! The recent passing of Erick got me reminiscing Miami 2005 and those amazingly fun days on the Space Terrace, even found my pics and videos and I just had to see if any of the WMC 2005 crew are still on here? It`s been a feckin long time people how are ya!?

translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by Aliw
Oh man! The recent passing of Erick got me reminiscing Miami 2005 and those amazingly fun days on the Space Terrace, even found my pics and videos and I just had to see if any of the WMC 2005 crew are still on here? It`s been a feckin long time people how are ya!?

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Aliw

How are ya mate! Still 'avin it large? I'm still in Tokyo if you ever do make it over here haha!