Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (5):   « 1 2 3 4 5   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Sports > ***OFFICIAL*** 2011 NFL Season Thread
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
domjuan
“Yes, we can!” has devolved into “Hey, we might.”

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Why do you god so much Vic?

Money Driven, Anal Lover, Yankee Fan, Cowboy up & I Ride w/ the Heat!! I'm a relentless & persistent animal my desire is to be the worlds greatest. - me

“Liberalism is a mental disorder" ~MIKE SAVAGE

“I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee.”
Joe DiMaggio

Them that governs least, governs best- Thomas Jefferson

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. - General George Patton Jr

I love my wife & my life.

"I am an Animal Rescuer. My work is never done, my home is never quiet, my wallet is always empty...but my heart is always full." Annette King-Tucker

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem."

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
3- Check in with Domjuan's secretary to see what hes up to for the day.
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
5- Master-bate to pics of Cindy Sheehan
6 - Spread innovative thinking that failed 25 years ago in Europe.
7- Burn an American flag
8- Spew out racist remarks to anybody that isn't a tree-huger like himself.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for domjuan Click here to Send domjuan a Private Message Visit domjuan's homepage! Find more posts by domjuan Add domjuan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
bxbomb
VIC....WHERES THE LINK ?!?!?

Find other members from United States  

Originally posted by IgorB
So how about them Dolphins ? Great off season they are having..

In Garrard we trust ....... I hate Stephen Ross and Jeff Ireland

Click Here to See the Profile for bxbomb Click here to Send bxbomb a Private Message Find more posts by bxbomb Add bxbomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

Find other members from Italy   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Id rather have tebow over gerrard. What the hell is fins ownership thinking ? trading marshall, barley perusing manning and not even making a push for flynn? sound like they are contempt being perennial doormats to me.

Money Driven, Anal Lover, Yankee Fan, Cowboy up & I Ride w/ the Heat!! I'm a relentless & persistent animal my desire is to be the worlds greatest. - me

Joe DiMaggio

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
- Thomas Jefferson

"I am an Animal Rescuer. My work is never done, my home is never quiet, my wallet is always empty...but my heart is always full." Annette King-Tucker

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem."

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

Click Here to See the Profile for domjuan Click here to Send domjuan a Private Message Visit domjuan's homepage! Find more posts by domjuan Add domjuan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

Urban Meyer: Jets should commit to spread offense for Tim Tebow

Tebow is working out at D1 Sports Training in Franklin, Tenn., this week, along with other NFL players including Eagles linebacker DeMeco Ryans, according to The Tennessean of Nashville. Tebow also worked out at D1 before the Broncos drafted him.
A spread offense could help Tim Tebow's passing, Urban Meyer says. (AP Photo)

Meanwhile, the debate about how the New York Jets should use Tebow continues. Tebow’s college coach, Urban Meyer, said Thursday on ESPN that the Jets should commit to having Tebow run the kind of spread-based offense that Meyer used with Tebow at Florida.

"Just let him play," Meyer said.

Meyer, now at Ohio State, believes that if defenses have to worry about Tebow carrying the ball while running the option, he will become a more effective passer.

"When you started seeing him throw against those easy coverages it was because [opposing team] had to stop the run," Meyer said.

But can the Jets be a cohesive offense, having one package for Tebow and another for Mark Sanchez? We will eventually find out.

But we won’t stop hearing different opinions.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-03-29/urban-meyer-jets-should-commit-to-spread-offense-for-tim-tebow#ixzz1qY1FrgBL

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

domjuan

Amani Toomer predicts Tim Tebow will eventually replace Mark Sanchez

Amani Toomer won a Super Bowl playing with the New York Giants and Eli Manning — a once-maligned quarterback. Toomer clearly is not a fan, however, of Mark Sanchez, the current No. 1 QB of the cross-town New York Jets.

Speaking to reporters at the NFL Shop at Draft media event in midtown Manhattan, including SN Giants correspondent Paul Schwartz of the New York Post, Toomer declared Sanchez "isn't a great quarterback" and doesn't see him lasting the 2012 season as the Jets starter.
Amani Toomer has a bone to pick with Mark Sanchez. (AP Photo)

As much as they are criticisms of Sanchez, Toomer's comments put him in the corner of endorsing Tim Tebow for the job.

While Toomer continues to brew the early stages of the Sanchez vs. Tebow debate, it's important to remember there's also Sanchez vs. Eli Manning in play.

During Manning's first three years (2004-06) with the Giants, when Toomer was one of his top receivers, the Giants made the playoffs twice before emerging as Super Bowl champions after Manning's fourth season. Although the Jets missed the playoffs in Sanchez's just-completed third season, they advanced to the AFC championship game in each of his first two years.

Like Manning did in early his career, Sanchez battled criticisms about his inability to lead his teammates and his issues with turnovers. Like Manning, who once had Kurt Warner as a teammate with the Giants, Sanchez now has a high-profile quarterback in Tebow with him on the Jets.

There is already high pressure of playing quarterback in New York—that comes with the territory. But that has been mounted exponentially on Sanchez because Manning just won his second Super Bowl ring and the Jets just traded for Tebow.

Until the Jets break through to the Super Bowl with him leading the way, Sanchez can expect to keep feeling more outside heat.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-04-02/amani-toomer-predicts-tim-tebow-will-eventually-replace-mark-sanchez#ixzz1qzYNBqC8

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

Kill_A_Raver

in other words, jets are fucked either way.

Click Here to See the Profile for Kill_A_Raver Click here to Send Kill_A_Raver a Private Message Find more posts by Kill_A_Raver Add Kill_A_Raver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

i juts know if tim tebow had been QB on sunday, the jets win. FACT.

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

Jets in first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

i just know that if Tim Tebow was the starting QB, Jets win the Super Bowl.

NOW LISTENING TO:

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

dont fight it dom, it's God's will. TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW!!!

NOW LISTENING TO:

DOM:

Dom's daily to do list:

domjuan

j-e-t-s!!!

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

Kill_A_Raver

Originally posted by domjuan
j-e-t-s!!!

SMH

Click Here to See the Profile for Kill_A_Raver Click here to Send Kill_A_Raver a Private Message Find more posts by Kill_A_Raver Add Kill_A_Raver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
domjuan

IM predicting a jets win this weekend.

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag

domjuan

I didn't realize that people watched pro football for liberal political commentary.

Joe DiMaggio

- Thomas Jefferson

Vic's daily to do list:

1- Hug a tree
2- 550 useless posts
4- Tweet Obama 150 times
7- Burn an American flag