Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Music Forums > Promotions / Events > Washington, DC Area > For those of you without NYE plans...
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
TheKarmiDance

Find other members from Greece   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

For those of you without NYE plans...

First let me just say that I know Amy has put a lot of forethought into the party she's throwing, and this isn't an attempt to deter anyone from this, BUT, everyone is welcome to come out to this for free if you rsvp (normal price is 125). I'm going to open up the night...starting at about ten and Omar will probably come on around midnight, and when he's finished I'm rolling to Amy's party. But yeah, just throwing this out there.

I love poop.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for TheKarmiDance Click here to Send TheKarmiDance a Private Message Visit TheKarmiDance's homepage! Find more posts by TheKarmiDance Add TheKarmiDance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Oopsyscrewdles

Find other members from United States  

Looks good. I'll save some chicken for ya.

GOODTIMES

"1986!?! Shes dancing like its 2026!!" - Unknown

I'm out like Randy Watson.

Click Here to See the Profile for Oopsyscrewdles Click here to Send Oopsyscrewdles a Private Message Find more posts by Oopsyscrewdles Add Oopsyscrewdles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote

Find other members from United States  

Re: For those of you without NYE plans...

Originally posted by TheKarmiDance
First let me just say that I know Amy has put a lot of forethought into the party she's throwing, and this isn't an attempt to deter anyone from this, BUT, everyone is welcome to come out to this for free if you rsvp (normal price is 125). I'm going to open up the night...starting at about ten and Omar will probably come on around midnight, and when he's finished I'm rolling to Amy's party. But yeah, just throwing this out there.

I would love to come out o this, what's the deal that your giving people RSVP you? Your saying its "free"

March 25-29 WMC
May 20-June 3rd Santa Marta, Colombia

Click Here to See the Profile for 1984 Click here to Send 1984 a Private Message Find more posts by 1984 Add 1984 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TheKarmiDance

Find other members from Greece   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

It's free if you RSVP through me (or Omar Karim) so that I can put you on a list. Otherwise it's 125 dollars.

I love poop.

Click Here to See the Profile for TheKarmiDance Click here to Send TheKarmiDance a Private Message Visit TheKarmiDance's homepage! Find more posts by TheKarmiDance Add TheKarmiDance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote