Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (17):   « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > General Topics / Music News > Welcome aboard!
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
anil
Retired

Top 10 List: < click >

Welcome Mr.Township

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for anil Click here to Send anil a Private Message Find more posts by anil Add anil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
PaulieWalnuts

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

You can't keep a good man down, or me either.

Buzzboard is down, and I'm a board whore, and ravelinks eats dick for breakfast, soooooooo....

where's the PA forum? LoL

Click Here to See the Profile for PaulieWalnuts Click here to Send PaulieWalnuts a Private Message Find more posts by PaulieWalnuts Add PaulieWalnuts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
vicman
Commie Tax Hiker

Find other members from Mexico   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

i hear buzz is moving to a new location inside the columbia mall, like right next to the jewish store.

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Click Here to See the Profile for vicman Click here to Send vicman a Private Message Find more posts by vicman Add vicman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by PaulieWalnuts
You can't keep a good man down, or me either.

Buzzboard is down, and I'm a board whore, and ravelinks eats dick for breakfast, soooooooo....

where's the PA forum? LoL

Welcome aboard! BTW, if you know of anyone else from the buzzboard that's looking for a place to hang out while the board is down, feel free to tell them about groovanauts.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJ Eugene Kyu
www.beyondmusiconline.com

whats up everyone
im not really new to the board i just made a new name and i havent posted in years lol
my old user name was DJ_OPA_NYC
well just wanted to say whats up to everyone and long time no post lol

Beyond Music, NYC
Valor Recordings, NYC
Static Traxx, NYC

Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eugene Kyu Click here to Send DJ Eugene Kyu a Private Message Visit DJ Eugene Kyu's homepage! Find more posts by DJ Eugene Kyu Add DJ Eugene Kyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJ_Kean
d(-_-)b

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Hello! Not new to the scene, but new to the board!

Audiolab || Euphoric Productions || Broke Asss DJ Association
gigs : 7.17 Sunset Sessions ||7.24 Snatch || 7.25 Xmas in July, Pittsburg
booking : www.myspace.com/djkean2626

Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Kean Click here to Send DJ_Kean a Private Message Visit DJ_Kean's homepage! Find more posts by DJ_Kean Add DJ_Kean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

welcome aboard

"Tresor never sleeps"

DJ_Kean
d(-_-)b

Find other members from United States   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by translucent
welcome aboard

Thank ya!

Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Kean Click here to Send DJ_Kean a Private Message Visit DJ_Kean's homepage! Find more posts by DJ_Kean Add DJ_Kean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Brown Eyes

Find other members from Nicaragua   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by DJ_Kean
Hello! Not new to the scene, but new to the board!

Welcome! Hopefully you will make it up to DC and party with us!!

FUTURESOUNDOFBREAKS.COM
MYSPACE.COM/FUTURESOUNDOFBREAKS

Click Here to See the Profile for Brown Eyes Click here to Send Brown Eyes a Private Message Visit Brown Eyes's homepage! Find more posts by Brown Eyes Add Brown Eyes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Brown Eyes

Find other members from Nicaragua   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Everyone please WELCOME FunkyWang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUTURESOUNDOFBREAKS.COM

Click Here to See the Profile for Brown Eyes Click here to Send Brown Eyes a Private Message Visit Brown Eyes's homepage! Find more posts by Brown Eyes Add Brown Eyes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJ_Kean
d(-_-)b

Originally posted by Brown Eyes
Welcome! Hopefully you will make it up to DC and party with us!!

I sure will! I am up there, all the time!

Brown Eyes

Also welcome my boy SHIMUL!!!!

FUTURESOUNDOFBREAKS.COM

b.gully

Find other members from United States  

Bored out of my mind while my usual board is down.

Just wanted to say props for the entertainment, Groovanauts, as well as for the Office Mode.

You might see me around here a bit more often.

Click Here to See the Profile for b.gully Click here to Send b.gully a Private Message Visit b.gully's homepage! Find more posts by b.gully Add b.gully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kbronsito
Giggity

www.dubradiopr.com
Puerto Rico's EDM station
Dub Radio... Everybody a lo loko!

i heart my sniffy friends, but i'd rather get some head

ZOMG!!! I think it is awesome that Andy Moor is coming to DC. His track "Air For Life" that he did with Above and Beyond is awesome!!
Also his recent one "Daydream" is spectacular!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for kbronsito Click here to Send kbronsito a Private Message Visit kbronsito's homepage! Find more posts by kbronsito Add kbronsito to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Sivro

Hey everybody! I'm new to the board. I figured here's the best place to start meeting you people! So, hope to have a good time surfing and posting. For now, I'm just enjoying my Winamp playlists.

Listening to: Mike Foyle vs Signalrunners - Love Theme Dusk (Mike's Broken Record Mix)

Click Here to See the Profile for Sivro Click here to Send Sivro a Private Message Find more posts by Sivro Add Sivro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

"Tresor never sleeps"

kbronsito
Giggity

www.dubradiopr.com
Puerto Rico's EDM station
Dub Radio... Everybody a lo loko!

i heart my sniffy friends, but i'd rather get some head

ZOMG!!! I think it is awesome that Andy Moor is coming to DC. His track "Air For Life" that he did with Above and Beyond is awesome!!
Also his recent one "Daydream" is spectacular!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for kbronsito Click here to Send kbronsito a Private Message Visit kbronsito's homepage! Find more posts by kbronsito Add kbronsito to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
jattinhouz

Find other members from United States   This member is a f. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Live stream house sets?!

Click Here to See the Profile for jattinhouz Click here to Send jattinhouz a Private Message Find more posts by jattinhouz Add jattinhouz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by jattinhouz
Live stream house sets?!

http://groovanauts.com/board/media.php

"Tresor never sleeps"