Forum list. Calendar Articles, reviews and editorials. Pictures Listen to music and watch videos. See a listing of our DJ's / Producers.
Join our community and access additional features.Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences.View a list of our members.Answers to some frequently asked questions about using the message board.SearchFind all of the latest posts since your latest visit.Private messagingLog out of the message board Make the board look like a Word document Switch to layout optimized for mobile phones
Username: Password: 

Pages (2):   1 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Groovanauts.com > Everything Else > Electronics / Games / Science / Technology > Under what name do you play DOD, CS, TF, or any other multiplayer online game
Author

Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
Post New Thread   
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.
Top 10 List: < click >

Question Under what name do you play DOD, CS, TF, or any other multiplayer online game

DOD: [GN] translucent
CS: [GN] translucent

Steam email: translucent_spam@yahoo.com

"Tresor never sleeps"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Panagiotis
Long days pleasant nights

Find other members from Greece   This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

DOD- Panagiotis
CS-Panagiotis
Star Wars Galaxies- Pete Gunslinger
Xbox Live Tag- Panatha

http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/PANAGIOTIS

-------------GOD is a DJ ---------------

www.panagiotisdj.com

Click Here to See the Profile for Panagiotis Click here to Send Panagiotis a Private Message Visit Panagiotis's homepage! Find more posts by Panagiotis Add Panagiotis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Puffa
Glowsticka

DOD = Puffa or [GN]Pvt. Puffa

CS = Puffa or Glowsticka

UT2k3 = Puffa

Quake 3= Puffa

RtCW = Puffa

Because your all wrong!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Click Here to See the Profile for Puffa Click here to Send Puffa a Private Message Visit Puffa's homepage! Find more posts by Puffa Add Puffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
TwiloFreak
Domokun

Find other members from South Korea   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Dave

Click Here to See the Profile for TwiloFreak Click here to Send TwiloFreak a Private Message Find more posts by TwiloFreak Add TwiloFreak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kken
in search of my boy blue

Find other members from South Korea  

[C$A]spyken for DOD

"it's got a funky beat... and i can BUG OUT to it!"

Click Here to See the Profile for kken Click here to Send kken a Private Message Find more posts by kken Add kken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
nycx
über Rockstah

WC3: ToranagaSama & WC3_Addict

Dont play much else and I dont play much on BNET anymore either.

Click Here to See the Profile for nycx Click here to Send nycx a Private Message Find more posts by nycx Add nycx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
ynnek888

Find other members from United States  

UT2k3 - Ruiner or Ynnek888

UT2k4 - Ynnek

steam network stuff: ynnek888

CS:S I now play as "Pokey the Penguin" at www.xngserver.com

Last edited by ynnek888 on 04-25-2005 at 03:50 PM

Click Here to See the Profile for ynnek888 Click here to Send ynnek888 a Private Message Find more posts by ynnek888 Add ynnek888 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJ TRANSCEND
transcendentalist

SHlT-ON_YOU
WC3.

same as nycx here. former WC3 addict.
dont play Bnet as much as I used to.
Those custom games ruined my life!. haha

64 BIT MONSTER

Click Here to See the Profile for DJ TRANSCEND Click here to Send DJ TRANSCEND a Private Message Find more posts by DJ TRANSCEND Add DJ TRANSCEND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
DJ TRANSCEND
transcendentalist

whos up for some madden 04' online?

64 BIT MONSTER

Click Here to See the Profile for DJ TRANSCEND Click here to Send DJ TRANSCEND a Private Message Find more posts by DJ TRANSCEND Add DJ TRANSCEND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Metro

Find other members from England  

CS - Metro
TFC - Metro
UT2003 - Metro...or default. Cos i'm having a problem making the settings stick...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you don't want any? Aw go on, you'll have some. Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ON! Make your transition ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Metro Click here to Send Metro a Private Message Find more posts by Metro Add Metro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Mebot
Maverick

Find other members from Ireland  

Return To Castle Wolfenstein- Urethra Franklin

but I hardly get a chance to play anymore...

Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Find more posts by Mebot Add Mebot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
rayman113

Find other members from Norway  

[UnBoRn]

Battlefield 1942 and so on...:p

Click Here to See the Profile for rayman113 Click here to Send rayman113 a Private Message Visit rayman113's homepage! Find more posts by rayman113 Add rayman113 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kitty19

i started up CS again. i'm always floating around on de_dust servers.

i'm just simply qb.

Click Here to See the Profile for kitty19 Click here to Send kitty19 a Private Message Visit kitty19's homepage! Find more posts by kitty19 Add kitty19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Find other members from United States   This member is single. To change your relationship status, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences. This member is a m. To change your gender indicator, click on the Prefs button at the top of the page and edit your preferences.

Originally posted by kitty19
i started up CS again. i'm always floating around on de_dust servers.

i'm just simply qb.

do you have a Steam account?

"Tresor never sleeps"

Click Here to See the Profile for translucent Click here to Send translucent a Private Message Visit translucent's homepage! Find more posts by translucent Add translucent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kitty19

yea i do. email: young_auh@hotmail.com

Click Here to See the Profile for kitty19 Click here to Send kitty19 a Private Message Visit kitty19's homepage! Find more posts by kitty19 Add kitty19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
Puffa
Glowsticka

yea i do. email: young_auh@hotmail.com

Nice... since I doubt Im gonna be able to beat your ass in real life I might was well do it online....

Click Here to See the Profile for Puffa Click here to Send Puffa a Private Message Visit Puffa's homepage! Find more posts by Puffa Add Puffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
kitty19

whatevz biatch! i might try to log on tonight.. i'll be lookin' out for your punkasses!!

translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

whatevz biatch! i might try to log on tonight.. i'll be lookin' out for your punkasses!!

just look for the Groovanauts.com spray logo.

"Tresor never sleeps"

JPGulden
Lotus Sutra

STEAM ACCOUNT!!!!

Mine is solarstone16@hotmail.com...for the time being...

Music, my drug; dance, my ecstasy.

Click Here to See the Profile for JPGulden Click here to Send JPGulden a Private Message Visit JPGulden's homepage! Find more posts by JPGulden Add JPGulden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
frank4g63

whats steam?

'Those who dance are often considered insane by those who can't hear the music'.

AIM - frank4g63

Click Here to See the Profile for frank4g63 Click here to Send frank4g63 a Private Message Find more posts by frank4g63 Add frank4g63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
translucent
Webmaster
Lord of Laziness

Originally posted by frank4g63
whats steam?

http://www.steampowered.com/

"Tresor never sleeps"

frank4g63

well theres far too many of all of your nicknames, and mine too lol....

CS - wheelz
Q3 - wheelz

'Those who dance are often considered insane by those who can't hear the music'.

AIM - frank4g63

Click Here to See the Profile for frank4g63 Click here to Send frank4g63 a Private Message Find more posts by frank4g63 Add frank4g63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
frank4g63

ok im on steam now, holy download batman, fyagy@direcway.com

AIM - frank4g63

kken
in search of my boy blue

how many of you guys use mics? i think i need to get one.. definitely coulda used one sat when i was playing with puffa...

"it's got a funky beat... and i can BUG OUT to it!"

Click Here to See the Profile for kken Click here to Send kken a Private Message Find more posts by kken Add kken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message add to multiple quote reply: Reply w/Quote
frank4g63

ive found that people talking while im playing totally annoys me, unless its like a 3 on 3 type game, and everyones using RW or some app outside of the game itself. half the idiots on CS just like to scream and hear themselves talk.

AIM - frank4g63