Groovanauts.com Pages (3):   1 2 3 »
Show all 58 posts from this thread on one page

Groovanauts.com (http://groovanauts.com/board/index.php)
- Sex / Health / Relationships / Fashion (http://groovanauts.com/board/forumdisplay.php?forumid=10)
-- Do Fat Women Give Better Blowjobs? (http://groovanauts.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=35020)

Posted by Dr. Pleasure on 02-04-2004 12:26 AM:

Do Fat Women Give Better Blowjobs?

I say a resounding yes! They have extra muscles in their mouths from all the food they eat.

Preparatory men. Men characterized by cheerfulness, patience, unpretentiousness, and contempt for all great vanities, as well as magnanimity in victory and forbearance regarding the small vanities of the vanquished; men who have their own festivals, their own weekdays, their own periods of mourning, who are accustomed to command with assurance and are no less ready to obey when necessary; men who are in great danger, more fruitful, and happier! For, believe me, the secret of the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment of existence is: to live dangerously! Build your cities under Vesuvius! Send you ships to uncharted seas! Live at war with your peers and yourselves! Be robbers and conquerors, as long as you cannot be rulers and owners, you lovers of knowledge!

Posted by yallzrcrazy on 02-04-2004 12:30 AM:

how do you think of these things?

it can't be a general consensus...i've never been told i'm fat.

obviously someone's lying about something!

"you are the gayest monster since gay came to gayville."
-master shake

18 days until yallzr22....the most boring age in history.

Posted by translucent on 02-04-2004 12:30 AM:

Is that from experience? I've always been too turned off by fat women to let them anywhere near my cock.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by Dr. Pleasure on 02-04-2004 12:32 AM:

i want to get a BJ from the girl that won the Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest.

Preparatory men. Men characterized by cheerfulness, patience, unpretentiousness, and contempt for all great vanities, as well as magnanimity in victory and forbearance regarding the small vanities of the vanquished; men who have their own festivals, their own weekdays, their own periods of mourning, who are accustomed to command with assurance and are no less ready to obey when necessary; men who are in great danger, more fruitful, and happier! For, believe me, the secret of the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment of existence is: to live dangerously! Build your cities under Vesuvius! Send you ships to uncharted seas! Live at war with your peers and yourselves! Be robbers and conquerors, as long as you cannot be rulers and owners, you lovers of knowledge!

Posted by Dr. Pleasure on 02-04-2004 12:34 AM:

i think for about a year, i was really curious about fat chicks. Not the kind that look like they are melting. The kind that look like a plump turkey. I found them cute!

I took one home about 6 months ago... Amazing BJ. I felt like my dick got stuck in a vacuum cleaner. It was only a one time deal though.... okay, 2 times.

Posted by translucent on 02-04-2004 12:38 AM:

I always just assumed that fat chicks gave better head. Otherwise, they'd never get a ride home from the party.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by team j5 on 02-04-2004 08:19 AM:

i think its just a rumor fat girls have started to try and get SOME type of attention

Posted by court-raver on 02-04-2004 09:12 AM:

I think so, usually bigger mouths and fuller lips. Plus, all that work makes 'em hungery so you know they will swallow.

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PHYSICS KILLS PEOPLE!

Posted by prplhz on 02-04-2004 09:15 AM:

I think this is a great topic, my favorite in fact I think your research is a beneficial one Dr. Pleasure, I am fat and I give head. The muscles in my mouth have become very strong from chewing all of the candy, downing many candy bars and eating at all night buffets, so strong in fact that I could probably suck the chrome of your bumper. Please keep this research up, girls like me need something to do....

I'm walking in the garden of good and evil.

Posted by Stymie on 02-04-2004 10:05 AM:

From my own adventures and experience fat chics do not give better blowjobs than skinny chics.

Ill tell you what type of chics do: MESSAGE BOARD CHICS.

Posted by vicman on 02-04-2004 10:05 AM:

lol

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Posted by prplhz on 02-04-2004 10:15 AM:

So I must be the best head giver ever, because not only am I fat and have strong mouth muscles but I also am a message board girl:p

Posted by teriaki on 02-04-2004 10:30 AM:

Originally posted by prplhz
So I must be the best head giver ever, because not only am I fat and have strong mouth muscles but I also am a message board girl:p

On what planet are you fat?

Posted by prplhz on 02-04-2004 10:41 AM:

Originally posted by teriaki
On what planet are you fat?

My planet, the planet Mars would you like to come and visit?:flashboob

I was being sort of fasicious(sp)... I love you!

Posted by Dr. Pleasure on 02-04-2004 11:49 AM:

messageboard chicks give great handjobs. their fingers are very dexterous.

Posted by Lust-E on 02-04-2004 12:10 PM:

Originally posted by Dr. Pleasure

i don't think overweight girls give better blowjobs...i think they enjoy giving them more and that translates, but i have little experience with big girls.

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Posted by rockyblue on 02-04-2004 12:14 PM:

Originally posted by Dr. Pleasure

"Reality is malleable, because veracity is determined subjectively" -Craig Stecyk

Posted by Puffa on 02-04-2004 12:28 PM:

I think fat girls just try harder in general, cos they have too.

A hot ass girl will sometimes just lay there, cos it's like shes giving you the privelage of fucking her, so she doesn't have to work hard. You know why Hugh Grant got that blowjob? I bet its cos Liz Hurley doesn't do that, and I bet she's incredibly lame in bed.

I bet Paris Hilton is lame in the sack. She's so self absorbed that I bet she has no idea how to please another person.

But fat girls know they have to be good in bed, especially if they ever want you to come back for seconds.

my 2c. anyway.

Because your all wrong!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Posted by translucent on 02-04-2004 12:31 PM:

Originally posted by Puffa
I think fat girls just try harder in general, cos they have too.

A hot ass girl will sometimes just lay there, cos it's like shes giving you the privelage of fucking her, so she doesn't have to work hard. You know why Hugh Grant got that blowjob? I bet its cos Liz Hurley doesn't do that, and I bet she's incredibly lame in bed.

I bet Paris Hilton is lame in the sack. She's so self absorbed that I bet she has no idea how to please another person.

But fat girls know they have to be good in bed, especially if they ever want you to come back for seconds.

my 2c. anyway.

Yep.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by court-raver on 02-04-2004 05:05 PM:

I heard Jessica Simpson doesn't give head either. Prplhz, I have to agree with teriaki. You probably give great head b/c you are from Boston, just like me. But I'm a guy, so it translates into cunnilingus. So, how about it girls, any type of guy better at eating than another?

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PHYSICS KILLS PEOPLE!

Posted by xlrn8 on 02-04-2004 05:25 PM:

too far...nah i'll chime in
a mute without a gag reflex is the best
hard to find

There comes a point in every man's drunkenness where nothing is so fascinating as his own opinions. Some, myself high among them, need no beer to start them.

Posted by translucent on 02-04-2004 05:33 PM:

Originally posted by xlrn8
too far...nah i'll chime in
a mute without a gag reflex is the best
hard to find

..and I guess if she's a flat-headed midget with big ears and no teeth, it's a bonus.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by xlrn8 on 02-04-2004 05:52 PM:

handlebars? i knew something was missing

There comes a point in every man's drunkenness where nothing is so fascinating as his own opinions. Some, myself high among them, need no beer to start them.

Posted by Stymie on 02-05-2004 09:59 AM:

Teamj5 told me guys give better blowjobs than girls.

Posted by translucent on 02-05-2004 11:54 AM:

I bet this chick can suck a golfball through a garden hose:

"Tresor never sleeps"