Groovanauts.com Pages (17):   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »
Show all 421 posts from this thread on one page

Groovanauts.com (http://groovanauts.com/board/index.php)
- General Topics / Music News (http://groovanauts.com/board/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8)
-- Welcome aboard! (http://groovanauts.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=28918)

Posted by translucent on 03-31-2003 03:47 PM:

Talking Welcome aboard!

Thanx for being there for us. I hope you like your new home. It's far from finished. I have a shitload of work left to do until it looks and works well. Please have patience. If you experience any bugs or have any suggestions, please post in the Suggestions forum.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by tiny butterfli on 03-31-2003 03:49 PM:

Thumbs up

thank you so much for all your hard work ruben!

~midnight is where the day begins~

"We'll have a party to celebrate your Mexicality." - Michael to Oscar, The Office

Posted by TottallyOff on 03-31-2003 03:50 PM:

Wow. Cool design. I like 'Uriy Gagarin'.

Vote for Michael Sky on DJ List

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Posted by Lust-E on 03-31-2003 03:50 PM:

Wink

take your time bro....we'll wait.

Here we are now...Entertain us!

Posted by translucent on 03-31-2003 03:51 PM:

Originally posted by TottallyOff
Wow. Cool design. I like 'Uriy Gagarin'.

Thanx. I figured you'd know who it was.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by Diva on 03-31-2003 03:51 PM:

hey everyone!! the site is cool!! take your time ruben! you did a great job on the EZ board and you'll do a great one here as well!! thanks for keeping a space for all of us to get together on the net!

luv you Olga and Ruben!!

*Help control the idiot population....have your stupid friends spayed or neutered*

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!

Posted by TottallyOff on 03-31-2003 03:56 PM:

By the way. I am a webdesigner - web admin at a bank. Any help you need - I will be glad to help out. Any design, coding (java, or .net).

Michael Sky's blog

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

Love is like a snowmobile flying over the frozen tundra that suddenly flips, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS! SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE, YOU VACUOUS, COFFEE-NOSED, MALODEROUS, PERVERT!!!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, hange it, melt - upgrade it, charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, get it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, view it, curl it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Posted by translucent on 03-31-2003 03:59 PM:

Originally posted by TottallyOff

By the way. I am a webdesigner - web admin at a bank. Any help you need - I will be glad to help out. Any design, coding (java, or .net).

Thanx! Do you know PHP?

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by nycx on 03-31-2003 04:01 PM:

Unhappy

so sad about ezd.... wished you guys could have worked things out.

to bigger & better things i guess. thanks ruben for making another home for us

Posted by translucent on 03-31-2003 04:04 PM:

Originally posted by nycx
so sad about ezd.... wished you guys could have worked things out.

to bigger & better things i guess. thanks ruben for making another home for us

There's nothing to work out. Once you know someone to be the type of person to lie through his teeth, manipulate you, stab you in the back, and have complete disregard for all of the people on the board, it's impossible to ever look at that person the same way ever again.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by TottallyOff on 03-31-2003 04:07 PM:

no. I dont know php yet. (the magic word is yet)

Michael Sky's blog

Posted by kitty19 on 03-31-2003 04:08 PM:

Unhappy

wassup fellow GNs..

Posted by Mr.Bingersworth on 03-31-2003 04:10 PM:

Thumbs up

You've got my support!

"those who were dancing were thought to be mad by those who couldn't hear the music."

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Einstein

Posted by vicman on 03-31-2003 04:16 PM:

woop, woop...rawk on!

vicman ~ fastest in all of mexico

NOW LISTENING TO:

Flight 643 (Oroginal Mix) - Tiesto ~~~ EPIC!!!

That Look - DeLacy (Tsettos & Santana mix) - Denny Tsettos ~~~ MASSIVE!!!

Let The Sun Shine (JP Remix) - Fifth Dimension ~~~ FIERCE!!!

Air For Life (System F redub) - Andy Moore and Above and Beyond ~~~ MAGICAL!!!

When Epicness is Missing From Your Life - EPICRX IS THERE FOR YOU. RECOMMENDED AND ENDORSED BY ANDY MOORE.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

"When I need my weather, there is only one place I turn to: EPIC Weather. On the Weather Channel." ~ Andy 'muthafokin' Moore

Lets watch Dom promise joining the Armed Forces, then back out 5 minutes later.

DOM:
I would be willing to enlist, unlike you, point proven .I said it in 2001 and my stance hasn't changed, If somebody attacks American on our soil and gets on tv or net and says come get us you Yankee p*ssies. I would join the military in 2 seconds.

Al-Qaeda isnt a country moron. They are a global organizations of scumbags.

First of all bin ladon didn't take credit for attacks in 2001, he denied it until 2004. When was he elected president of Afghanistan?2000?If so hes had a great 11 run so far... Considering hes been rumored to be in Pakistan for years, he doesn't fit into either of my criteria's.

Dom's daily to do list:

1- Kiss his "wife" on his way out of his house
2- Blame everything on Obama
3- Give no credit to Obama, even when Bin Laden, al-Awlaki, and Gaddafi were taken care of
3- Dump all his work on his secretary
4- Twitter, facebook for 2 hours
5- Post on Yankee/Jets/Knicks blogs
6 - Read conservative blogs and watch Fox
7- Select items from said sources that he lift and pass on as his own
8- Get schooled on his ignorance everyday
9- Spray tan so he's ready to club 24/7/365 for the next epic party that he will attend

Posted by Frost on 03-31-2003 04:25 PM:

Talking

MANSEI!

another step forward.

is this place open for business? like is the site (and bandwidth) ready to handle the influx of new members?

Posted by Gabor on 03-31-2003 04:27 PM:

Ruben, Olga >>> We're totally behind You and really appreciate all your work you put into Our lives! Because it is part of my life for sure You're the Best!!

Posted by translucent on 03-31-2003 04:29 PM:

Originally posted by Frost
MANSEI!

another step forward.

is this place open for business? like is the site (and bandwidth) ready to handle the influx of new members?

looks like we're gonna find out the hard way.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by bwags on 03-31-2003 04:30 PM:

Ruben-

Thanks so much for taking the initiative and creating a new home for us. We all really appreciate it....I'll buy you a drink at PvD, then a shot, then another drink....

(Thumbs Up Smiley!!)

"You work hard all week waiting for Friday. Now the time comes to be yourself, and get lost in the music." -unknown Twilohead at PVD 11.8.00

"All I want to do, as desparately and joyfully as possible, is fill my life with unusual experiences -- make my life full of challenges and accept them." -- DJM 1.4.05

Posted by Sara2214 on 03-31-2003 04:42 PM:

Wow...I just read my PM on EZd and was in shock...

Ruben....if you need ANY help...just let me know. In any way....administrativley, financially...anything, just call me.

"Sometimes, we need to listen to our heads rather than our hearts because our hearts leap before they look." [/I]

"Actions speak louder than words."

www.hidden-recordings.com

Posted by djEC on 03-31-2003 05:03 PM:

HI!!!

Posted by ynnek888 on 03-31-2003 05:24 PM:

:j6

Posted by GirlieGirl on 03-31-2003 05:28 PM:

You guys did all the damn work on the site anyway.

Posted by translucent on 03-31-2003 05:44 PM:

Originally posted by GirlieGirl
You guys did all the damn work on the site anyway.

Without the people on it, the site is just a site. You guys are what made EZD so great. I know the same vibe will carry over to our new home.

"Tresor never sleeps"

Posted by Puffa on 03-31-2003 05:56 PM:

looks great so far Ruben! Im psyched!

One question tho... can we shorten my name just 'Puffa' then i dont have to hide so much at work. Thanks! =D

Because your all wrong!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Posted by Mr.Bingersworth on 03-31-2003 05:59 PM:

at 10,000 posts puffa gets an official groovenauts name change

"those who were dancing were thought to be mad by those who couldn't hear the music."

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Einstein