To get notified of the latest GroovCasts, copy this link and paste it into your XML aggregator or Player (e.g. WinAmp or iTunes): http://groovanauts.com/groovcast.xml
Music is a catalyst that inspires, moves and unifies people; Adam Force and Ian Resler, aka AlterImage, have certainly harnessed this catalyst. Recently featured in Time Out New York magazine, AlterImage are DJ favorites in NYC and have been making huge strides in the industry over the last few years. Their digital music label AlterImage Recordings launch in May 2009 with two original AlterImage productions remixed by global talent Derek Howell and Randall Jones and has an extensive artist roster of some of the biggest names in the industry and rising stars.
The AlterImage sound is almost innately progressive comprised of all forms of House and Techno. The duo's sound is full, rich and most importantly, moving. From their understanding of the importance of the opening and building of a set, to the precision of their peak time stoppers, AlterImage's music pulls you in. More than anything else, the anticipation of what they will play next keeps you wanting more.
There are not too many clubs in NYC that AlterImage hasn't rocked; from regular gigs at Cielo and Pacha to Sullivan Room, Love, Crobar and Shelter, their impact at NYC's top electronic-friendly venues has been almost seismic. The pair have also amassed an as-impressive list of international talent with whom they have played alongside such as Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Markus Schulz, Jimmy Van M, Gabriel & Dresden, Steve Lawler and Pig & Dan to name a few. Busy in the studio AlterImage currently has productions and remixes released on AlterImage Recordings, Quarterlife NYC, Dusk, NOSI Music, Silver Planet, PQM's Abducted Recordings and Ferry Corsten''s AlephRecordings (Flashover).
AlterImage has never been satisfied with standing still and will always remain dynamic in the game. From underground lounges to mega clubs, the two will continue to push their signature sound and keep the good times
going. Music is certainly a powerful force. AlterImage knows how to use it.
1. Blue Room Project - Little D and D (AlterImage Remix) - AlterImage Recordings
2. Made By Monkeys - I Think Of You feat Darcey Conroy (Rui Da Silva Mix) - KULT
3. Ormatie - Birthdays (Etiket Remix) - Proton Music
4. Martin Brodin - Homepage (Sebastian Davidson Mix) - Seamless Records
5. Tonecast - Murder Fingerprints (Simon Shaker Remix) - Secret Village Records
6. Snake Sedrick - Dusk (Original) - Tith Music
7. Panopticon - Three (Original) - AlterImage Recordings
8. Juan Deminicis - Must Work (Subfractal Afterhours Dub Mix) - Balkan Connection South America
9. Derek Howell - Weightless (Lank Remix) - Microcastle
10. Shiloh - All That (Interplay Remix) - Lowbit